Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Confused...isn't there a thread for this episode? And I watched the same show and saw the same preview and I didn't see that....

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is *spoiler* info, and there is an episode thread for this but I think we're supposed to put it here, and that's what it showed on my channel, so that's why I posted it here:confused:

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I haven't seen that promo yet desertwind but I hope it's not right. And I think we are supposed to take it to the "Turn, Turn, Turn" thread.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OK, I just thought that any type of *spoiler* info. is supposed to be here, cause' as we all know things change all the time, but thank's for the heads up! and maybe it wasn't her, but it did seemed so when we watched it!

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Smitten in what sense? The character is a teenager! Nick forms a bond with her, but not in that sense!:rolleyes:

6. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I understand the confusion desertwind. I wasn't trying to moderate or anything, I was trying to let you know. I think myfuturecsi is right, but I'll take my post over the the "Turn, Turn, Turn" thread before we get hosed...

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Its always a bit confusing until the episode airs, I personally hope the Greg spoiler isn't true. I hate the thought of the writers having him do something OOC just for the sake of drama. We'll have to wait and see.

I think the dire consequences is most likely referring to Riley and Ray being taken hostage.

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I also believe the whole Greg spoiler is OOC in so many ways. I would love to see Greg go crazy or do something wild, but not at the expense of his job or airtime! I hope that he does something brave like figure out where they are, and becomes the hero. I think that would be a great Greg moment IMO.

9. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I agree that this whole "Greg getting into trouble" thing is OOC. I hope it is false, because I think he got enough of the job drama in Fannysmackin' and the events that happened after it. I do hope he does something to make him the hero, though. Who knows, maybe we're just misreading the spoiler, if it is one.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

If an episode discussion thread is put up and notice is put in here then all content pertaining to that episode would go in that episode discussion thread, even commericals and promos of that said episode. ;)

11. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

dude, they need to sneak a Matrix reference into the sci fi eppy :lol:

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe one of the characters will walk up to Langston and ask if he wants the 'blue pill' or the 'red pill'.:lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Personally, I'd rather not be reminded of that trilogy. I'm still ticked about the way it ended. :scream:

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Episode 9x21 is called refelections - Not much on this one, except a woman's memory of a past murder brings up some secrets.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Episode 21 is co-written by Allen MacDonald. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.