Caption Game #3 - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've made it to the next thread so here's a recap of the rules.

Here's how it goes:

Everyone will have a chance to caption it as to what you think they are saying, want them to say, or what it looks like they are saying. Then we'll take the captions and let everybody vote on their favorite quote. Whoever posted the winning caption will get to post a picture of their choice for the next round.

Since this is the shipper threads, let's keep the pictures shippy.

Here's the rules:

~Pictures are posted by rotating between Vegas, Miami, NY, and crossover episodes. In that order. If you need a picture to post and do not have any from one of the shows, you can find them here. Screencaps from Seasons 4 and 5 of NY can be found here. Please do not link from those sites. Upload them from your own photo hosting website.

~When posting pictures, please make sure to specify which characters are in the picture for those who do not follow that particular show.

~Captions must remain under the PG-13 monitor. I think everyone knows how far they can go. If not, the caption will not be eligible for voting.

~Offensive captions (bashing the characters or others) will not be tolerated. If you don't like a ship and have the urge to post something that is not nice, then I suggest you refrain from posting.

~Pictures can be captioned for about 48 hours then we'll have a vote. All of the captions will be posted and a poll will be made. Also, there will be a link to the picture.

~Voting will end after around 48 hours or so. The winner will be announced and then can post the next picture within 24 hours.

MacsLovlyAngl will be doing the posts for the voting.

Also, you don't have to be a fan of the ship to caption or post the pictures as long as you play nice.

Enjoy!

Thread #2 can be found here.

Last edited:
Ok Linda, since I messed up here's my tribute.

Don: "Hey Linds, not my fault you were drunk last night..."
Lindsay: "Okay, I can understand the slip with erm Ricky, but a doll?"
Don: "Hey, you know what, Danny could be Pinocchio's father in the next ep..."

Thanks for the caption Jools:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voting Time...Here is the pic:)

1-1.jpg

Here are your Captions.:lol:

1)
Linds: Donnie, you promised to get me a "Just Like Me" doll. That doll looks absolutely NOTHING like me! She looks more like Mac's ex-girlfriend Peyton. OMG, you have a crush on Peyton, don't you?
(GNRF)

2)
Linds: You do realize that it's the wedding dress you are susposed to get preserved, not the bride. Right?
Donnie: Are you serious
(coachMom)

3)
Lindsay: Flack couldn't you wait until we were in the lab before trying out the doll?
(Zelda)

4)
Lindsay: Look Donnie..

Flack: What?

Lindsay: When I said I wanted to get a little more adventurous in our love life, this isn't what I had in mind.
(hhunter)

5)
Lindsey: You did WHAT?

Flack: Danny said you were getting a little tired lately, so...I brought something to help you guys out.
(Drumchik)

6)
Flack "Urm....I think I've lost the detachable tongue"

Lindsay "Why did you detach it?"

Flack "Come on you think I'm not going to use this to mess with Danny,"
(Pesi)

7)
Lindsay: I know our job takes up a lot of our time, that we usually miss out on romance, dating, flirting, socializing in general, etc... but SERIOUSLY? A DOLL?

Flack: Hey, I've got needs. DON'T JUDGE!
(Ginnna)

8)
L: Like you actually had to bring her with us to the Irish pub?

F: But, look... she even has matching clothes!

L: Ya...right:devil:
(anamarya)

9)
Don: "Hey Linds, not my fault you were drunk last night..."
Lindsay: "Okay, I can understand the slip with erm Ricky, but a doll?"
Don: "Hey, you know what, Danny could be Pinocchio's father in the next ep..."
(CSISenna)

happy Voting:lol:

Hey guys, if anybody knows anywhere else to get screencaps other than the two sites that are specified in the rules, please post them and I'll add them.

Here is your winning Caption:lol:

5)
Lindsey: You did WHAT?

Flack: Danny said you were getting a little tired lately, so...I brought something to help you guys out.
(Drumchik)

Alrighty Drumchik. You have 24hrs, to post the next Shippy Crossover pic.

Miami/NY non stop/Manhunt
LV/Miami/CrossJurisdriction... your choice, have fun.:lol:

P.S... please don't forget to add who the characters are:) for those who don't know.

Last edited:
Girl behind, H/Cath: OMG, he's gonna goose her.

Horatio::drool:Goose:lol:

Cath::eek:Whoa... watch the hands, Red :eek:

Horatio: Come on Catherine. We might as well join in.
Catherine: What?
Horatio: You be Janet I'll be Brad and we'll dance the "Time Warp" too. Ready? (moving up beside her and taking her hand) And....

Singing..."Let's do the Time Warp Againnnnn!"

Sorry. For some reason I thought "Rocky Horror Picture Show" when I saw this. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back