Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. virgy

virgy Civilian

:) hello everybody I´m Virgy and new in this thread, but what joy to start today ( I want to apologize for the grammar mistakes, I’m from Uruguay), I’m a big shipper, and I want to see soon what happend in the episode of tonight so please put it in youtube as soon as you can :thumbsup: thank you and

MIMOSAS for EVERYONE!:beer:

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Did you see the way he ran to her, it was so cute! Yes, she said that it was her turn to protect him like he protected her. She talked about how many guns she has :lol:. I loved it, it was so Calleigh of her and it was just like Eric to be concerned about her safety

3. mfkngst

mfkngst Civilian

And of course the line about 'you're lucky your dad helped out, i was just about to marry you'. Calleigh, joking about marriage. Loved it! And how she hugged him, holding on tight and rubbing his back. Dude.

Also i loved the scene with Horatio and her in the lab, working together, to free Eric. Didn't you think she looked like she was fighting for control? I think it was one of the few times that i have seen her shaken.

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

She did. Luckily H was there, Ryan came in too. I thought that was neat about the tooth. Never knew so much could be told about it. Calleigh is adorable to watch, she's like you missed it. Eric was just so happy to see her. It was an awesome scene. Well worth the wait :bolian:

5. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

Woooh. A couple more minutes. I thought it would never come! I am too excited. I don't know if I'll be able to type right after this episode...I might be jumping off the walls.
    And I don't think I'll be able to keep my eyes dry. I've been waiting for this moment since I first saw CSI Miami and wondered what these two hot CSIs doing ot doing each other.
    I have to admit; my eyes were tearing a bit when I first saw the promo for Sink or Swim.
    Yaay.

I honestly tried to keep a discussion going for the mods but I don't think I succeeded. I will try next time. I promise. By then, I'm going to have a lot to say.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO READ AND FOLLOW THIS!

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

If you guys would come over to the Hiphuggers page on My Space you can talk all you want at the bottome of the page in the chat box and its live and you can talk while the show is on!

Sorry to the Mod but trying to help with the chatting so room will be with in rules!

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oh good lord, guys, knock it off. kinkapoodles is about to kill us...

I'm not watching the episode until tomorrow, but I've got many of the things from reading the comments. I find it interesting that there were two kisses, both initiated by Calleigh. It's sort of like saying that she has come around enough that she doesn't need to hide her feelings anymore. She's free to be happy and be with Eric, and she's come around to the fact that he does in fact love her.

However- is it really realistic that she's come around this fast? How much time as passed between 7.14 and now?

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I think it is realistic that she's come around. Calleigh's feelings for Eric have been obvious and I think she was just waiting for him to admit his feelings for her. Now he finally has, nothing is holding her back anymore. Like you said she is free to be happy and she looks very happy at the end.

10. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

AWESOME!!!!!! Not one but TWO kisses!! That was a great episode and she shut him up. I can't say enough about that episode. They are so in love and those kisses say its not the first kiss theyve had. I just want more scenes like that... What did you guys think?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  11. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

:)
    Way to go Calleigh! I love this Episode!!!! Eric Sure was surprised to see his dad there to save him. I wonder if we will she more of Alexander now. I loved Calleigh & the Marrige scene! She told him that the guy could cook as good as her! I wish I could hve been her stand in for that kiss!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:Well all I can say is it all good from here cause WE'VE GONE CANNON BABY!!!! WHOOT!:thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Virgodess Please go back and put Spoilers on your post please before the room Mod comes back in and yells at you!:)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
  12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Very good episode. I like how Derek cam around in the end and said all that about Eric and his integrity.
    E/C I like how she was hurt that he didn't tell her about what was going on and how she accepted his explaination. I LOVE how she said they'd get through it...together.
    Cook him a tradition AMerican meal since he's new to the country. :lol: Too Cute. Makes you wonder though....how many guns does she have? :p
    Ohh...and she happend to like the lie....(we need a blushing smiley)

Oh yeah....DOes this mean there is no longer a hit out on Eric?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  13. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

I just watched the episode and ...

Oh my god, I was blushing and grinning like an idiot. First, the detention center scene she replies to him "I happen to like the lie", when he says "My life is a lie". And just her being open with him shows how much trust there is there... One of my favourite Calleigh lines has to be " I have the safest house in Miami, do you know how many guns I have?". :lol:. They're entire conversation there is a huge example of how he brings out the lighter side in her. Especially how she jokes about making him an American dinner because he is "new to the country". I am really looking forward to more of this in furture eps.

Also EC aside, I loved this Delko-licious episode. Adam did such an amazing job! The punching and the scuba diving and then the whole thing near the end with Diddy talking about his character as a person, how he still comes into work after being shot. I was just 'awwwwing'.

Oh and Natalia flipping out on those Feds. Normally I don't necessarily have any interest in her but when she started yelling I was just thinking "You go girl!!".

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this episode... Anyone else? ;)

14. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

After watching this episode, it makes me feel like maybe they've been together for a while. Calleigh just went right ahead and kissed him, and Eric wasn't like *hallelujah!* or anything...but it was a very nice scene, as I am still watching it. I wonder what will come next week. But, I do love that end scene. Calleigh seemed so comfortable with him, and it reallllly makes you wonder what happens afterwards :)

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

All I can say is YAY! :beer:

I absolutely loved tonight's episode. When Calleigh went to the detention center to see Eric, my shipper heart soared. He doesn't want to put her in harms way, that is too freakin adorable. I have the safest house in Miami, have you seen my gun collection...:guffaw:And not one but two kisses, oh good Lord, I think I almost fell out of my bed. :lol: Horatio & Calleigh working together was great. She wanted to save her man. So I have to wonder what else did he tell her in the hospital?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.