Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lexiloumarie

lexiloumarie Civilian

See now I wish I didn't always say that ET is trashy. I could have seen the kiss like 4 hours earlier. I had originally thought they hugged, then the talking part (married joke, etc). After the talking, then they'd kiss, and then of course the Credits. I cannot wait to see how this scene actually plays out. I think I'm going to be more surprised than I thought.

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

There was no dialog, it was just the announcer's voiceover of the scene. We couldn't hear what Adam or Emily said, except for that they showed a part of that CBS interview they did where Emily said filming the scene wasn't as bad as she'd thought. And it did look like two kisses... a longer one and the short one where Emily seems to shut Eric up when he's talking about danger following him. Also, a little different than the promos have shown, was a big hug between them, seemingly when Eric comes out of the detention center. One of her arms is around his shoulder, the other around his back, and you see Eric from the back. We see a hug begin in the promos, but this was another part of that hug. I'd really like it if that was in the show.

I too would LOVE to see a scene where Eric and Calleigh are seemingly having sex, or about to get it on, and while Adam and Emily would likely find it VERY awkward to film, I bet it would be like when they did the photoshoot... it would be awkward at first, but then they'd get into it and make it really hot.

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

My hunger was so worth the wait, OMG this episode was awesome!!

Calleigh visits Eric at the detention centre. She says they'll get through this together. She works w/ H to free Eric. Then she greets him after he's released. She's the one to kiss him twice!

4. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Ay dios mio! I'm so excited! I wanted to know how that hug worked out! So, here's what I think based on EVERYTHING we've gotten...:D
    So, maybe we get the hug, and then Calleigh makes that remark about marriage.

She says 'why dont i take you back to my place' and thats when we get that thing eric says about danger following them.

She then, puts her arms around his neck, and kisses him. After the shut up kiss, we get her bringing her arms down, and resting them on his chest, where we get the second kiss that we saw.

Then, they walk away with calleighs arms around his middle as we saw in the CBS interview.
    But then again, this could be completely wrong. Just my take on the scene, but I think this could be how it goes down.

5. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

...ladyd, I just saved the episode by right clicking the podcast thing and it played on my windows media player fine. If that helps at all? :confused:

About 2 hours to go for me!:)
    Aw I am so glad she is the one to kiss him ... TWICE! I am so excited to see Cal in action saving her 'dude':lol:. I still laugh when I picture Emily saying it.

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I am so damned upset right now I can't think straight. My stinking CBS station has decided that playing a basketball game is far more important than CSI:Miami. Yep, that's right... I'm not getting CSI:Miami at 9:00. I'm getting it at 2am. So what this means is that my recap of the episode for all the non-American's would not be done until 3:00 am central time (4am eastern) at the earliest. Unless someone else wants to take that on. I just knew this was going to happen. It happened last season when SYG came on, and I remember being afraid it would happen with Smoke Gets In Your CSIs.. but it didn't, so I didn't even think it would happen tonight. Well the joke's on me because the game is pre-empting the show and all I want to do is cry.

Ok... to keep this on topic....

Eric and Calleigh will kiss twice tonight, and I'm so happy to hear that. I hope they hug as well, that nice hug from the ET interivew and the promo. This probably isn't 3 lines but I'm too pissed off to care right now.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:eek::eek::eek:

You are like my frickin hero!! :lol: That, and I am sooooo jealous that you get to see the ep before all of us!

TWO KISSES!! TWO KISSES! Is it christmas and someone didn't tell me? :lol: No seriously, we got 13 inches of snow today so techinically this is like the first white christmas in years!! :D

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, I had almost 100 posts to read through since last night and a good bit of them lack any discussion whatsoever. This is not a chat room or a place to only talk about waiting for tonight, how many hours, about the snow, writing fic, watching old episodes, etc. You MUST have discussion along with them. Also, you must have three LINES (not sentences) of on topic discussion.

I've been in here several times stating this and if it is NOT followed, other measures will be taken and closing the thread for 24 hours is an option. I know you guys don't want that so everybody needs to have discussions before AND after the episode airs

I realize this thread is going to go fast because of all the fans, but there MUST be discussion in here about the ship.

Thanks.

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Yes, she initiates both kisses! I was in aww over their scenes. They were adorable! I love the anger the team showed over him being taken away by imigration but Cal wasn't angry, she was concerned, worried. The episode is a must watch!

10. mfkngst

mfkngst Civilian

Thank God i'm a Canadian! I figured it was time for me to de-luker, so with out furthur delay...

It totally was. I loved every moment of it, especially the Hiphugger moments. My favourite moment though, much to my surprise, was not the scene at the end. But of Calleigh and Eric in the detention center. She said something like...'this was something for us to deal with. Didn't you mean what you said to me in the hospital?' I was shocked. I though confirmation of them was going to come at the end, not halfway though.
    But at the end, not only does She shut him up twice with a kiss when he mentions keeping her safe, and then she says something along the lines that it is Her turn to keep him safe, and hasn't he seen her gun collection. It was so cute!!

11. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

:( .. I'm a Canadian and i have to wait until 10 pm .. :scream: I'm going totally crazy right now because the time is SOOOOO slow lol ... It feels like i have been waiting for like 5 hours and only been 2 hours ...

I miss everytime when something is good and when i'm watching , the news are so boring ...

I KNEW it will be two kisses ... damn , i will go crazyyy ... my friend and I , we are looking at the clock like 50 times in the past hour lol ...

12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

45 MINUTES AWAY! I will be in the zone and I've already instructed my family not to interrupt me from this episode I've been waiting for 7 years for, not to even breathe!!! This is going to be an amazing episode, I can't wait - E/C happiness :) Be still my shipper heart {sigh}

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  13. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

Less than an hour to go until Hiphugger heaven! I can't wait. I am so glad y'all liked the radio interview and it felt pretty good to have something to share with you guys. By what percentage do you think Hiphuggers increased sales of TV Guide last week? I for one bought two copies. Do you think that TPTB will continue to develop this relationship next season? GSR and D/L have/were both allowed to develop at a relatively realistic pace and I would like to see that trend continue with E/C(although a baby would seem out of place on Miami). Ok enough for now it's time to start clock watching!!

14. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

Oh Man. Some Canadians get all the luck! I can't wait, only less than 40 minutes! I feel like this is the longest hour of my life! We'll be waiting a lifetime for this episode and than it'll feel like it was 10 minutes long.

But I've been wondering...

Remember in the USA Today interview how Emily was talking about how one of the lighting crewmen not looking at them while they were kissing? Well I've been wondering when the time comes for them to hit the sheets on camera, how are the crew going to react? I mean, wouldn't they feel like their intruding on a special moment? And how does Adam keep his "interest down". I feel perverted asking this but it must be done! Aren't his upcoming scenes with Emily a bit , I don't know, sexy? Emily is a very good looking girl, how could he not react? Even if they've been friends for a long time and he is a professional actor. Does anyone understand what I'm talking about? I don't know how I can elaborate on my question without seeming too explicit...

15. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Guys, please try to remember to have 3 lines of on-topic Calleigh and Eric text. We dont want the mods to possibly shut down this thread for 24 hours!

Question:
    Do you think that Calleigh has been able to finally realize over the years all those hints Eric has been dropping (in our eyes) and how the other guys she was with may not have really been for her and what she needed?

Thanks to all you CTV viewers about the episode! I always read them, because
    I just can never wait for the E.C awesomeness! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.