Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Thank's KC she's looking great, I'm glad she's enjoying herself.

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Was it just the light that made her hair look black or has she dyed it?

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thank you KC for this vid!:) Jorja looked stunning.

MiaCharlize, I think that's cause of the light.

4. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

yeah Mia it was dim lighting in the theatre and made it look black, but her natural hair color is a very dark brown anyway, and she used to dye it a lighter shade and I was always amused when I could see an inch or two of roots on her, but given recent pictures I think she's gone back to her natural color completely.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So Jorja likes plays, awesome:) she also flew to Chicago to see Billy in his play "Dublin Carol" fun for all.. lots of "SNL" people there, geez Jo-Ann Whorley she's still around..:eek: here's a cool video when Sara was still around on CSI, and hopefully will return soon!!!

BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO SARA

6. Desertwind

Here's another CSI video with Sara and her many stressed out situations and her anger when wronged:(

SARA SIDLE'S MAD WORLD

VIDEO

7. Desertwind

Another video from Sara Sidles world! she's sure had many difficult trying things happen to her, when she buried thee gorilla's ashes, so heart wrenching.no wonder she had it up to here:(

SARA'S MAD WORLD

8. Desertwind

TRIBUTE TO JORJA FOX some cute random clips of her doing her thing!

JORJA/SARA

9. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Ian Harvie has a Q&A page, someone asked him about Jorja and he had some nice things to say, honestly, she is amazing and super easy to love. She is extremely socially and environmentally conscious, and a really great human. She completely inspired me to try being a vegetarian, well, her and a couple others from a party at her house. I've had the pleasure of interviewing her before this most recent show, and since then we have become, well.. friends. I feel nervous saying that but I think she would say the same of me. Anyhow, you can get surely get a good vibe from the previous interview and a sense for what she's like. The clips can be found online at my8b7056]www.youtube.com/ianharvieaccount
    Ian Harvie

10. kc_from_kc

Oh thanks for that! I seriously wish he would get around to posting the rest of the December 10th videos, I want to hear her holiday stories!!

11. Desertwind

No offense to you Taryn at all, and it's appreciated to see Jorja, but first I've never heard of this Ian Harvie, and second once again that Margaret Chou is vulgar and talking about molestation and rape, how uplifting:cardie:, not a good thing, and Jorja looked uncomfortable and ill at ease, what the H is she even doing with these people? and I never heard her talk at all, does she on this video? if so when?

12. kc_from_kc

Ian has not posted the entire show yet, but Jorja does share some holiday stories apparently. I did not like Margaret's story at all as it hit very close to home for me, but all of the others are supposedly great. And Jorja seemed to have a blast playing the drum!!

Desertwind - Ian is a local LA comedian, who also does shows around the country. Jorja was on the Ian Harvie show back last Feb 2008 doing a full one on one interview, and it is posted in two parts on his youtube account. She is friends with Ian which is why she does the show, she also supports equal rights, which is another reason why she did this particular show in December, as it was a protest to prop 8.

You should know that Ian is a Transgendered Male, and if it is uncomfortable for you to watch Jorja being interviewed by him, then that's totally okay, I just thought you should be aware as, I don't know about you in particular, but some people can get uncomfortable with that subject. But regardless, Ian is her friend.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  13. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I posted it because I thought what Ian Harvie said about Jorja was nice, I posted the link because of Jorja's interview with him Feb 08. It's unfortunate about Margaret Chou.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  14. Desertwind

I just didn't see the Jorja part, and that's nice he said great things about her, but I've never heard of him nor have any one else I told about him:confused: so it may as well be Joe Blow talking about her, sorry~but I do know who this is, GEORGE EADS and he played opposite her for 9 years, & their real life friends, so I think what he says is probably truth! to read it

GEORGE TALKS ABOUT JORJA

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  15. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

It's geting close to Animal Acres time again. Jorja isn't liste'd but she usually attends some event's.

Animal Acres

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.