Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

*chuckle* It seems like a naughty thing to be saying, but I too...

Wanna see a little sex! *laugh* Seeeeeriously, after 7 years, they shouldn't wait too much longer. Then again, it's been 7 years of "strictly friends", so I have to say, I think they should take a little time to at least explore the steps (or, rather, bases) leading up to sex before they jump right in. Yeah, they're adults and they know how it works, so to speak, but my point is that they should do a little "exploration" before diving right in. It could be educational... helpful... fun!

Good god, I've never talked so much about the sex life of a nonexistent couple! I hope I'm keeping this PG-13 enough. I'm using euphemisms as often as possible.

But even if there's none of ^that^, I won't be disappointed. Goodness gracious, ANYTHING canon is a step in the very very very right direction.

2. lexiloumarie

lexiloumarie Civilian

Hi, I'm Alexa and I'm finally coming out of a longtime of lurkerdom. I've been a lurker since...hmm....I think you guys were on the Adventures of Bullet Girl and Scuba Boy. Something like that. Although I remember something about green eyes also in there somewhere.

No snow day here, although there maybe some temperature delays tommorow. Something like -11 F.

Shirtless Eric? Really? Is this reality? We're wondering about multiple kisses, and I cannot believe its finally happening. They've always had amazing chemistry, but its amazing to see them actually get to play on it. I love that we're going to get some lighter, sexier scenes coming up. They deserve some fun after everything.

Although, for the record, I think its only one kiss. Maybe two. Like a long kiss, and then a quick kiss. Or vice-versa.

I think some of the icons I've made beat me over here. I'm Lexiloumarie on LJ.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Welcome Alexa :D Delurk all you want!!! :D

Hell yeah!! After 7 long years of waiting, for them and us, I don't understand how they CANNOT give us a sexy scene of some kind :devil: I know Adam and Emily would find it totally awkward but C'MON...these two are way too hot to NOT give us something hot steamy something something! :devil:

Damn having to use these euphemisms :lol:

4. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

3 hours and 10 minutes. I'm trying to pass time by playing music and watching EC videos. That usually works?

Maybe we won't get anything super hot in tonight's episode but that kiss will be enough for me! I personally can't wait until we can drop these spoiler alerts when we talk about that magnificent kiss. I know there's the bathroom scene but now I want a bedroom scene, kitchen scene, front door-leaving-for-work scene, and a hummer scene...But I guess we'll leave that one for fanfiction. I hope that wasn't too explicit. I know some people can get offended easily... We'll pretend I meant something completely different :rolleyes:

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Welcome Alexa!! Thank you for delurking. We always find it comforting to know that there are more of us Hiphugger crazies. :D

Hehe, when you say "something something" it reminds me of CSI: LV, first season, when Catherine used the cell phone at the crime scene to contact the drug dealer: "A little something something? Maybe a little bling-bling?" LOL, always loved that bit.

Oh, I'm sure that it'd be a lil awkward for Adam & Emily... but they're both great thespians, I know they could pull it off. Plus... HOT! Heh, I'm already sitting here thinking "so when are we gonna have little Delko/Duquesne kiddies running around in the lobby, kicking Uncle H in the shins, making fun of his obsession with his shades? :guffaw:

6. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

Welcome Alexa! I'm a rescent de-lurker myself;). And we have the same name... (well, just Alex).

It seems like the canon-ness is bringing out more and more of us every day... or shall I say hour with the way this thread moves.

We totally deserve a little sex time from them. C'mon, we've been waiting forever... THEY'VE been waiting forever. And yeah, I am sure it would be awkward... or you know... FUN. Hahahaha, they'd get over it, its just a job and if they knew how much it would complete our lives I am sure they would do it for us hahaha. :lol:

God, writing that I was surpressing giggles. The immaturity, I sweaaar:guffaw:

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh Good Lord, you guys crack me up! :lol:

Welcome to our world Alexa (that's my daughters middle name) I hope you will find your stay here a treat :)

I seem to remember an interview with Adam saying that he imagined a nice hot love scene with Calleigh. OH Imagine the possibilities of that. I don't think I could write them down as you guys have pretty much said what I feel. I want to see Eric shirtless again. Calleigh is one lucky girl...I wish I could be her

The wait is absolute torture...I know that we are getting our kiss tonight (finally) but c'mon, is there any reason why it isn't 9 pm yet? I've been looking forward to this since the pictures came out and the promo made it ten times worse.

8. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

I know. But in 2 and a half hours all our dreams will come true.
    I'm sorry I didn't greet you before Alexa but Hi! I just delurked myself, like yesterday. It's these wonderful promos. I couldn't control myself. I thought I could wait until at least after 10pm BUT as luck would have it...another promo came on and I couldn't hold all my excitement in.

Well, there's no reason for there to be awkwardness between Adam and Emily ... I mean, practice makes perfect (Insert cheesy Emily smile). These upcoming eps are going to spoil me rotten but I don't mind. I wish wish wish that I could see how they prepared for their Kiss and future scenes together. I mean the BTS video on CBS was nice but I wanna be there and watch all the takes they took to make it perfect. I know I'm not alone!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  9. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Argh. I wish I could access the interview with Emily, but I can't get it to work for me. Before anyone says it, I don't have an iPod. I'm trying to get it on my laptop. If someone has a way to get it, please post the link.

10. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

OMG YOU GUYS!! i am watching entertainment tonight and it said later tonight something about behind the scens on csi miami.. it showed a clip!! they hugged and made it DEF seem like more than one kiss. i think?! and this kiss seemed to be a much better view.. hopefull it will be on in the next few minutes.. go watch now in case it is!!

11. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

So, I don't know if anybody caught it, but ET showed the actual KISS between Eric and Calleigh; they actually showed the whole kiss not like the CBS interview where they cut it. Also, it looks like, not 100% sure, but it looks like we get TWO kisses. One was with her hands on his neck and the second one was when he tells her he didn't want to put her in any danger and she shuts him with a kiss!! Can't wait for this to actually happen tonight, it looked pretty good!:drool:

12. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

Oh man did I miss it? I should've known ET would show something about them. I hope I didn't miss it but maybe someone will post it on youtube.
    Whooa. I just changed the channel and then WHAM! The extended promo is on! God is good to me.

13. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

Oh my gosh!! I am so jealous and... tempted. Tempted to once again stop working on my essay and scan the channels for this! But I dont wanna spoil it for myself. AHH. Darn you guys!! :lol:

Right now, I am in complete agreement with you texmex...Torture, pure torture!!!

14. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Aw man! I ALWAYS miss Entertainment Tonight, I've only caught it once when they were on it :lol: Anyone record it possibly?

Hmm...the WHOLE kiss? Any dialouge? How long was the kiss?
    Did Calleigh say anything?
    What about Eric?
    These are the questions people! :D

Oh, what time does CTV watch tonigh'ts episode? Are they watching is right now or does it start in like 5 minutes? I can't remember how much earlier you guys get to watch.

15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

haha, I'll try to answer as much as I can b/c everything happened so fast.
    Alright, no, there was no dialogue, but from the CBS interview one could clearly see that the part where he says he doesn't want to put her in any danger is the same one as the one in the ET clip plus a shut up kiss. Also, they kept showing short clips of the kiss so I am not sure how long the kiss was, but I think we are getting two kisses.
    ET showed the actual hug, which was really cute. Does that help? The segment they showed was pretty short, but really good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.