Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i live in new jersey and we had 6 inches of snow and no school. i would have been so distracted by all of the E/C stuff that is going to happen tonight. does anybody know anything about the other pictures in their photo shoot. i am so desperate to see the rest of their photos. only 7 hours and 13 minutes

2. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

I know. I loved her interview. She knows how to play it cool even when they were talking about Caruso. What was Adam doing without a shirt??
    Adam not wearing a shirt kinda raised some questions...Will he be taking his shirt off in an upcoming episode? Maybe that bathroom scene they were supposed to have? Now I'm excited and will be looking for some shirtless photos of Adam. Or was he just showing off?

Only 6 more hours until ONE of the best HipHugger episodes ever! Too excited, how can I pass the time?

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

[spoiler="7.20 and emily's interview]If she saw him with his shirt off, they were probably filming that bathroom scene in 720. Or dare we hope, a different scene?! As for that one scene, I wonder how Calleigh will be dressed... will she be dressed for work, dressed in a robe, or maybe wearing one of Eric's shirts? I would prefer one of Eric's shirts. :drool:[/spoiler]

4. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

*chuckle* If the press gets wind of... well... OK, spoiler tags go up.

If the press gets wind of Emily and Adam filming a "different scene", Jesus tapdancing Christ... just imagine the frenzy of coverage just a KISS has received, and then try to imagine what a sex scene would do to the press. WOW.

Of course, I wouldn't mind one bit if E/C took their relationship to the NEXT level. It would have to be kept tasteful, after all, since this airs on CBS, but... I wouldn't mind seeing a little skin in a big bed. :)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  5. anamarya

anamarya Witness

well,first... is a nice thought that one with H asking about Cal's visit, or saying something about her coming in her lunch break
    Cal on a mission... i wouldn't want to be in her way.....she's dangerous
    question..do i get a cookie if i say the scene? the movie was already taken when i came home from work
    well, i gave a fair warning to the guy in the apartment across the hall about screaming and you know...tomorrow morning.....hopefully i won't wake him up :devil:
    a flashback woud be nice, even cool if you don't mind the word... but i can leavewith a hint about the time and location,maybe circumstances... you know, the works
    ya,is probably the bathroom scene....but, who knows? maybe things are getting better and better.... ok, i know i hope too much,but still:rolleyes:
    Cal in Eric's shirt is one of the things that i hopwe for but probably won't get.... i think more into the idea of her being ready and rushing him...."Eric, we're going to be late, and everybody is going to see that we're coming together"

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Though I would love to see any kind of conservation about their relationship, especially when it really started or when, but I think we rather won't get a chance to see it.
    In my opinion they are in relatonship already, I guess it started in 7.14. I'm sure he took her home from hospital and stayed with her and that when it all began. And I agree with Texmex I don't thnink they had sex yet. They became very close, so probably like Emily said it's not their very first kiss, but that's all.:)
    But I guess when she takes him to her place in todays episode it will changes.;)
    The radio interview is really great, thanks for letting know about it. I love the part when she says about Adam that he's looking great without a shirt, maybe it was the scene in bathroom in 7.20.:drool:

7. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

the interview with emily was great

i kinda wished that emily would have talked a little more about calleigh and eric in that interview, but overall it was very satisfactory. my favorite part of it was when she said she saw adam without his shirt on:drool: i'm hoping that it is going to be that bathroom scene that we are all anticipating.

well only 6 hours and17 minutes left to go.

8. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

I'm hoping that Adam being shirtless means a different scene than the bathroom one. But I'm sure that its the famous bathroom scene. Gee can you imagine Calleigh in Eric's shirt? And maybe Eric running late...coming out of the shower...with a towel...OK Getting off topic.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It is more than likely the bathroom scene b/c that ep was set to go before camera's fairly soon and since it is the opening sequence there is a good chance it would be shot first. ;)

YES! You are correct hiphugger17 :D

10. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

delkolover, you're quote from Dirty Dancing is hilarious and so fitting!

Tough chic, bad ass, playing dirty to get her man, Calleigh D style :thumbsup:

I just looked at the interview of Adam and Emily like the thousandth time and noticed that the kiss she gave him with the white screen behind it (Look at her hands before she puts her arms up) and the one with the background in it (hands rested on his chest before she leans in for the kiss) are two totally different kisses, so Im guessing there were many takes of that lovely kiss. :drool:

OOHHHHH BOY!! Adam without a shirt mustve been such a delight to see :drool:. Hey Emily, can we switch for one day...just one day??? She's such a sweet girl and always speaks so highly of everyone. I feel really sorry for Eva, too. Them going on vacation together is so cool. Its nice to see that they all keep close. Back to E/C though..that HAS to be the bathroom scene or maybe a hot love scene with a few glimpses for our viewers here and there. Not too much because they do have to leave some things to the imagination, but any episode with a shirtless Eric is my kinda episode. I will have my a/c on full blast that day!! ;)

I can't believe we are less than 6 hours away from this earth-shattering episode. YIPPEE!

11. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

I noticed the same thing and I was going to mention it but you beat me to it.
    Only 5 1/2 hours until the best episode of my life. Of all the shows I've loved and all the ships I've supported, this is the first time my ship went canon. Well except for Angel, but then they killed off Cordy so my dreams died along with her.

12. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

16 hours until CSI:Miami for me!! too long!:scream:

Can somebody post the link for the Emily interview, I must be excitement overload that is making crazy I'm usually good at finding things on the internet.

The pics are so hot I hope we get more and in HQ! :D

I can't wait for the kiss not long to go!!! Yay I'm so impatient right now but I think I have been patient enough

13. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

This has to be the longest day ever. I thought having a snow day would have helped but no matter how busy I am trying to be it is no where near 10:00:scream:

I loved Emily's interview. She is such a sweetheart, especially when talking about the rest of the cast. I loved when she spoke about Chelsea Handler's bday in Mexico being racy

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You guys have snow days??? No matter how much snow we get all we're gonna get from our schools is "Get your ass over here!" But, you know, no snow for me, and I hope there's not gonna be any, I hate cold.

Back on topic...

I haven't herd the interview, but I'm sure she's as cute as always. I'm sure she's a great person to know. And she's one lucky girl, being able to see Adam without a shirt on. I so want to be her (not to mention that she gets to kiss him). Anyway, that 7.20 episode is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see it. I hope there's some touching in that scene.
    I'm sure there's gonna be some mind blowing sex when she takes him home, but I don't know if that's the first time. It depends on how long they've been together. Keep in mind that in real life after smoke inhalation, Calleigh would have to be in hospital for few weeks, so the time between 7.14 and 7.15 is pretty long, and we don't know how much time there is between 7.15 and tonight's episode. They've known each other for more than 7 years. Whenever they have/had sex, I don't think it's rushing into it.

15. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

I agree. Anything that involves no clothes between Eric and Calleigh is not rushing. It's a long time coming and its about time they hit the sack. I wonder if they'd show at least SOME of it...that would be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.