Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Wake up call! Thanks Fruitbat! :devil::devil::devil:

OMG Kevlar, don't we girls just love that :drool::drool::drool:
    And i see a nice badge on his hip :devil::devil::devil: Someone pick me up please.
    Now I can't wait for this ep. It sounds promising ;););)
    Thanks Fruitbat, you made my night. :lol::lol::lol:

2. meeyka

meeyka Victim

3. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Now I know how Mac felt in 5.01 when he had concussion, I’ve just got back from the hospital after having a little accident this morning…I fell from my skateboard at 4 feet high and landed on my head…cut my head open a little and it’s super glued together…I now have a very attractive bold patch where they had to shave my hair a little.

I’m on here to try and take my mind off my head being in agony and try to stay awake, apparently I was out cold for a good minute…so I’m supposed to stay awake for a while…Those pics of Mac in a Tux reallllllllly helped! :drool:

I think you should post some more from that episode The Party Is Over, well not for me it aint! hah. :devil:

4. meeyka

meeyka Victim

:eek::eek::eek::eek: I hope you are going to be ok :eek::eek: I have never had any head accidents (and I hope I will never have any), but my brother had, and I know they are very serious :(

5. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i am also one that hopes you are going to be ok. as for the pictures i really like to close up of mac's eyes because you can see the color in them . that man does have some wonderful looking eyes along with other parts of him too. thanks and take care, anne

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Bumblebee, I hope you will be ok. If you have the NY DVDs, why not take a bit of Mac Medicine?;) Or some Gary Medicine.

Dead Inside was an ok ep, loved Mac in the sunnies, and he was sweet to Ella and Mrs McBride. I I liked it when he said he was only sure of things 99.2% of the time.:lol: It was really more a Flack ep though which is good because he definitely deserves one! I can't wait for My Name is Mac Taylor next week, I think I'm meant to be going out that night, but I will be PVRing it so I can drool over Wet Mac on the Sunday.:drool::drool::drool:
    I really liked the emotional storyline they had for Flack in Dead Inside, especially the view it gave us into Flack's childhood. It was a storyline that was based around emotions rather than a 'OMG Flack's in trouble!' thing, which was great. I wish they would do a storyline like that for Mac, something along the lines of Blink or Consequences. Mac in danger or him being the hero is fine, (and HOT) but we know Gary can handle the emotional stuff really, really well, and the writers know it too, so I'd love a more emotions-based story for Mac. We haven't seen one of those in a while. I'd especially like a story that gave some insight into Mac's childhood and family, like this story did for Flack. All we know is he grew up in Chicago, the whole story from The Thing About Heroes - see, that's interesting. What was a 14 year old boy doing out at night in Chicago? I loved the little touch of Mac and Jimmy sneaking into Wrigley stadium too.
    I'd also love to learn more about his and Claire's marriage/relationship and see more of him with Reed. More about his time in the Marines too.

7. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

8. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Was anyone else screaming at Mac at the end of last night's episode? We need to stage an intervention. Psycho blond may hurt him :(

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pics, CSISenna. He does have the cutest smiles.:adore:

I've only seen Ella in Dead Inside so far, but from what I've read I think Mac is well intentioned and trying to help Ella (maybe because he understands to some extent how lonely she feels?) but you are right, she could hurt him or someone he cares about. LOL at an intervention. Mac needs some female attention, but not from Ella. Any volunteers? LOL, though, can you blame her for obsessing over Mac and stalking him? Who wouldn't?:devil: I think we should use cuffs in this intervention....;):devil::devil:

What do you guys who have seen s5 yet think of the Mac development so far? I like how they are showing Mac struggling against things he can't control - the System in Enough and this stuff with Ella in other eps. I loved his scene with Maggie in Enough, Gary did a great job of conveying Mac's sense of personal responsibility for his witnesses, and his guilt over what happened, and I think it's good to see that Mac can't always keep the promises he makes, no matter how well-intentioned he is when he makes them, it makes him human.
    From what I've read about the Ella situation, it seems Mac again is well-intentioned (he wants to reach out to her, help her) but making a few mistakes in judgement ('cause she's unstable) which again I think is good because again it shows he's human, and capable of misjudging people.

What do other people think about the Mac development in s5, and do you like it or find it OOC (out of character)?

10. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

so far i like the development of mac's character this season and it is showing that he is very much human and i think that they are doing a very good side mac to show just how much he does care about people, and that he is not like a robot. thanks and take care, anne ps i also like the pictures that were shown. i haven't seen the episode yet and can not wait to sit down and watch it. which is going to be on monday after i get done with laundry. thanks and take care, anne

11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks CSI Senna for the very nice picture. I see in it you Mac very much best. I also!

12. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

13. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

bumble_bee89, I love all those pics. Especially the pic that pops up when you click on "Heads". I don't like that season 4 episode "Hostage" cause I find it boring, but I love that pic. I recognize that "and toes" pic...it's from the season 3 episode "Silent Night". But my favorite of all of them is the one that comes up when you click "Wow!". I can tell that was taken during the filming of "Veritas".
    I love this thread!!!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  14. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Ah, I love all these pictures-especially the pool one :devil: and the last one. But for some reason, I now have the French version of heads, shoulders, knees and toes going through my head :D

15. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

I'm not going to lie about this: But MAN!!!! he's got some nice feet;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.