Heroes and Every Day Men: CSI NY - NCIS Crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 16, 2009.

1. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

mmmm..Pickles! I love pickles too!:lol:

I'm glad to see Flack....but quik question....Where are Danny and Lindsey? Maybe I missed something.......:confused:

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Same here, even if you're not pregnant, they taste great :guffaw:

In the first post, Mac explained to Jordan that Danny and Lindsay were on their honymoon. I'm sorry, but I just can't write D/L that good. But I promise to bring them back before this story ends :lol::lol:

*Runs off for some more pickles while writing* :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

3. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

okay, Thanks:) I guess I did miss that:)

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol Jordan Gibbs Slap

And no, no patience, just ask Linda. lol

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Loved Jordan smacking Tony. Poor Tony everyone slaps him. :lol:

6. MarineGirl#1

Mac was waiting at Diamonds & Dials when he saw Jordan’s SUV pull up. He waved and waited till Gibbs stopped. He got in the passenger’s side and closed the door. Gibbs typed the address they were going to in to the GPS and they took off.

“Making an honest woman out of Stella?” Gibbs smiled when he saw the little black box in Mac’s left hand.

Mac smirked, he didn’t have to answer. He stashed the box away in to his pocket. “So, is your gut saying the same as mine?”

“Yup… Thorn’s leg shows up in a trash big. Sister claims she hasn’t seen him in years, yet the sycamore found on Thorn’s sock indicates that he’s been there.” Gibbs brainstormed.

“Sister had the body cremated, due to a lack of money to ship him home. Ashes scattered.” Mac considered.

‘Dispatch for detective Taylor.’ They were interrupted. Mac took the mic.

“Taylor here.” He answered.

“Mac?” Stella’s voice came true.

“What’s up, Stell?” He answered.

“Jordan and I have been going through Thorn’s file again and we came up with something.” Stella reported.

“Go on!” Mac replied.

“Apparently Thorn served time in prison with a certain David Bankers.” Stella informed him. “Ring a bell?”

“Well, I locked him up few years back.” Mac remembered.

“And I looked him up.” Jordan’s voice came up. “Bankers had and affair with Thorn’s sister after he was released.”

“Bankers was arrested for defrauding an insurance company.” Mac recalled the case.

“And since you and Jethro don’t want us in the field, we dug a little deeper.”
    Stella said. “Thorn’s sister is his half-sister.” She debriefed Mac and Gibbs.

“And here it comes, her mother’s name is Vickers.” Jordan cut in.

“Vickers, isn’t that the name of that doctor?” Gibbs enquired.

“Exactly, Gibbs. Thorne’s sister is leaving with the next flight to L.A.” Jordan confirmed.

Mac set on the sirens and Gibbs stepped on the gas. Stella and Jordan heard the tires skid, which caused Jordan to jump. This was New York and not Washington DC.

“Flack, get two units to the airport, you’re closer. Put out a BOLO on Ruth Vickers and Karin Thorn.” Mac ordered.

“On our way, Mac!” Don confirmed on the other end.

Suddenly both women heard a crash, followed by cars hooting around. Then there was nothing…

The news of the crash had travelled fast in the lab. Ziva, Tony, Abby, Adam and Sheldon hurried down to dispatch. Abby was full in tears when she saw the shocked faces of Stella and Jordan.

“Mac?!… Mac!” Stella kept shouting through the mic. But nothing.

Jordan took over. “Gibbs?!… Jethro?! She screamed. Still nothing.

“Gibbs!” Abby shrieked. But it kept silence on the other end. Sheldon kept holding on to Abby.

Several minutes later Ducky and Sid stormed in. Sid held Stella who was in fear for Mac. Ducky quietly walked to Jordan who wasn’t about to give up.

“Damn it, Probie… answer me! Jethro, please…” She cried out. “I want the father of these babies to be there when I go into labour! And so will Stella, Mac Taylor!” She kept shouting.

Suddenly they all heard sounds coming out of the radio.

“We got them Mac!” Flack’s voice said. “We’re taking them down town… Mac?” Flack’s voice came again. “Jordan, what the hell is happening there?” Flack demanded. But Jordan was numbed to answer this time.

Then they heard the smack of a door, followed by another one...

“Babies…?! You’re the guy who knocked up my sister?!” They heard Mac yell in disbelief.

“Your SISTER?!” Gibbs barked back. “Jordan is your SISTER?”

“Half-sister.” Mac shouted back, correcting Gibbs. “And she’s got a hell of explaining to do!!”

Mac reached out for the mic. “Stella, interview these women when Flack brings them in. Jordan, I want you in my office when we get back!” Mac was pissed now.

“Hey!!” Gibbs shouted again. “Don’t talk like that to my future wife!”

“Future wife?” Mac countered back.

“Bombshell, right Angel?” Gibbs looked for backup.

Jordan couldn’t believe this was happening. Gibbs and Mac were in a fight, over her of all people. Filled up in tears she left dispatch. Stella was on her tail. She wasn’t about to let her friend down. They looked out for each other after all.

“Oh dear!” Ducky quipped and went after the girls.

Tony needed a chair. “Gibbs – Jordan, future wife? Babies.” He busted out in laughter. “Stella – Mac? Baby?” Oh boy, McAirbus, you don’t know what you’re missing here.”

“Abby, get a car over to pick us up!” Gibbs ordered. Sheldon nodded at Abby and he left to pick up Gibbs and Mac. “And someone head slap DiNozzo for me!” Ziva was more then pleased to be of service. “I need coffee.” Was the last thing Gibbs said. Then the line went dead again.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: Loved Gibbs/Mac shouting :D

8. MacsGirlMel

ack more more fix it! lol at "someone slap Tony for me"

9. adamandeva

adamandeva Witness

love it very good can´t wait for next chapter

10. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Loved Gibbs telling someone to slap Tony. haha.

When Mac said Jordan's got some explaining to do, all I could hear was him and Gibbs both going to her and in a Ricky Ricardo voice saying, 'Lucy, you got some 'splain' to do!" :lol:

McAirbus, :lol:

11. MarineGirl#1

While they were waiting for Sheldon to pick them up, Mac and Gibbs had some time to kill and to cool off. Gibbs had gotten them some coffee at a stand nearby. Sitting back in the car both were lost, each in his own thoughts.

“Jordan is really your half-sister?” Gibbs broke the silence staring out on the streets of New York.

“Yeah, same father, different mother” Mac sighed. “She never mentioned it to you?”

Gibbs calmly nipped at his coffee. “You never mentioned it either.” He sort of accused.

“Can’t believe she found the nerve to tell you that she was pregnant.” Mac proudly laughed.

“Hey, she’s tough. And even though her name STILL is D’Angelo. She is a Taylor after all.”

“But not for long.” Mac smiled. “You really proposed to her?” Mac wanted to know.

“Yesterday, interrogation room.” Gibbs grinned. “She accepted after…”

“Too much info, Jethro. This is my sister we’re talking about.” Mac smiled.

“Don’t wanna know what happened with you and Stella in there either.” Gibbs quipped.

“But congratulations, Jethro. I really mean that.” Mac shook Gibbs’ hand.

“You do?” Gibbs accepted Mac’s hand and nipped at his coffee again.

“Yeah. She couldn’t have wished for a better guy.” Mac was sincere.

“But it’d better be you last marriage.” Mac warned.

“Don’t you worry, Mac. She’s just what I need.”

“And you’re what she needs. Here comes Sheldon.” Mac pointed out and got of the SUV.

Sheldon got out of his car and walked up to Mac and Gibbs. “What the heck did you two do? Jordan is gonna be hell mad when she sees her car like this.”

“Don’t worry Shel, I’m sure Jethro will get her a new one back in DC.” Mac told him.

“So you two are okay again?” Sheldon grinned.

“Never been better.” Gibbs said and threw his coffee cup in the bin.
    The three of them got in to Sheldon’s car and headed back to the lab.

Back at the lab Flack had taken Ruth Vickers and Karen Thorn to interrogation. Stella had left Jordan with Ducky. The cross-examination had to come first. Tony and Ziva interviewed Dr. Vickers in one room, while Stella and Flack interviewed Karin Thorn.

In the end Ruth Vickers admitted in having killed Thorn two years back. He had found out about Karin and David’s fraud and wanted a share of his own. Vickers hated Karin’s half-brother and protected her daughter’s cut on the deal. She had sliced Thorn and left bits and pieces of him all over the state. They were about to leave for L.A. so that Karin could start a life with David Bankers.

Flack made out a call to the L.A.P.D. and put out a BOLO for David Bankers. The other two prisoners were taken away by some uniforms.

***​

12. GregNickRyanFan

Love the Mac/Gibbs talk.

13. MacsGirlMel

Yeah me too :)

14. MarineGirl#1

Meanwhile Jordan and Ducky were waiting for Mac and Gibbs in Mac’s office. She had told Ducky the whole story around Gibbs. Ducky had provided them with a pot of tea, so that Jordan would calm down. They were just about to have another cup when named men walked in. Gibbs made a small nod to Ducky, who got the hint.

“Now don’t be too rough on her, gentlemen. She’s had enough excitement for one day, if I may say.” Ducky winked at Jordan for good luck and left Mac’s office.

Jordan was staring out the window when she felt a pair of strong hands on her shoulders. She recognized them as Gibbs’. He didn’t say anything and turned her to face Mac. Jordan’s shoes had become a real sudden interest.

Mac watched her seriously. “You, young lady, when you came here I told you if you pulled another stunt here, I would fire you myself. Mac told Jordan tightly.

“Mac-” Jordan started to say. Gibbs stayed at Jordan’s back and held her in position.

“No Jordan.” Mac held his hand up and walked towards her. “This has gone far enough. I’ve relocated you.” He put his finger under her chin and pushed her head up so that she would face him. Jordan gave him a questionable look. “I am transferring you.” Mac nodded at Gibbs.

“Mac-” Jordan interrupted again.

“To this good looking guy. He promised me he would take real good care of you.” He smiled.

“And sa s long as you don’t pull off any stunts, like you did with DiNozzo, you’re hired.” Gibbs voice came from next to her ear. “And do I have a special mission for you.” He promised. Jordan was numbed.

“This is my signal to go on mine.” Mac sniggered, but not before giving Jordan a tight hug that she gladly returned. “Congratulations with this guy, kiddo.” Mac kissed her on her forehead. “And with the babies.” He smirked.

“Oh Mac, you’re the best.” Jordan shrieked and jumped in to a sisterly hug.

“Hey!” Gibbs quipped from behind her.

“Oh ok, right after this guy.” Jordan let Mac go and threw her arms around Gibbs neck, kissing him fervently.

“I’d better leave now.” Mac said as he left the happy couple to themselves.

“Jethro, I was so worried.” Jordan confessed. “You both sounded so angry.”

“Angry? We weren’t angry, just shocked. You should have told me that Mac was your brother.”

“But I did.” Jordan remembered him of the night at the jazz bar. “I told you my dad made my brother take guitar lessons when we were kids. And that I started singing along when I was about 14.”

“You never said that was Mac, Angel.” Gibbs kissed her gently on her nose.

“For an investigator, you sometimes stink, Probie.” Jordan kissed him on his lips.

“Well, you can tell me all about you and Mac on our mission.” Gibbs took Jordan’s hand and led her out.

“What mission?” She wanted to know.

“I’ll tell you all about in on the way.” Gibbs tossed Mac’s car keys in the air.

Jordan caught them. “But I’m driving, you already wrecked my SUV.” He sniggered.

“I’ll buy you a new one for our wedding.” Gibbs promised. “We got work to do now. So move it, Angel.” He hit her on her bum.

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Liked the part where Jordan was complaining before she was told where she was actually going :lol: