Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

OH thank you, thank you so much for letting us know. That is just too adorable for words. :thumbsup: I've watched it three times already

I love them. He's like I'm her man...and she's like he's my dude. Oh my shipper heart rejoices.

2. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

*gasp* OH... MY... GAWD...

I think my shipper heart just had an attack.

I think I heard in the background what they were talking about during that scene with her huge smile. She was saying something about his father, and then he was saying something flippant back to her. Look at how cheerful they were.

*grins uncontrollably*

CBS is my hero (but a cruel hero!) for showing multiple shots of the two JUST ABOUT TO KISS but not quite getting there. And I am absolutely sure that there were multiple kisses. She kisses him while her hands are resting on his chest and she ALSO kisses him while putting her arms around his neck. I don't know if they're going to use both of those shots but I definitely saw two DIFFERENT kisses in there.

*sighs* And I had just about gotten my anticipation under control. Gosh, now I'm all worked up again!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  3. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Thanks SO much for the heads up on the interview! Emily and Adam are great.

It's nice that we saw a little bit more than what was shown in the promo and that we actually hear some dialogue from the episode. It looks like Calleigh initiates the kiss.:)
    From the clips that were shown, Calleigh and Eric seem so happy and comfortable with each other. That's definitely a good sign for their relationship.

4. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

That interview was so cute.
    So it was Calleigh who intiated the kiss I knew it. I love how Emily told everyone they've been making out in the trailer for years:guffaw:I can't wait to see this kiss! Only what 2 more days? I can make it.

Emily and Adam interviews are the best!:thumbsup: Thanks bogglesthemind!

5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Hm...YEAH! Thanks for the headsup about the interview. I'm so happy we finally have gotten one thats an actual interview where we can see them.

The beginning was so funny...:D "Making out in the trailers since season 1..." hahh oh emily :lol: I'm so glad we actually got to see the audio and the little kiss scene...so, wait, they edited that fountain thing in? It looked like they were standing my a white curtain thing? Ok, after watching it again, I cant really tell...but then again, im so focused on emily and adam :)

Side note: It TOTALLY looks like calleigh initiated the kiss! Yeah!

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I though it sounded like she said, "I was going to marry you but your father came through." He seem to take it as a jest.
    I agree that she seem to initiate the kiss.
    Not sure though I guess we will just have to wait till Monday.

Geez. I have to take my GRE tomorrow. I am so not going to be paying attention like I should.

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Alright, having watched the clip about 2 dozen times at this point, I can say...

...every time she kisses him (I've seen two different kisses, maybe more) she's doing it while he's talking. I think she's kissing him to shut him up! Maybe it's because she just can't stand to not kiss him now that she's "allowed", or maybe it's because he's getting nervous about something and she wants to ease his tension, I don't know. Regardless, she's definitely doing the "interruption kiss".

Also, if she's making a cute comment about marriage in the big-smile scene...... that's AWESOME! Cuteness abounds, my friends.

And now, taking my shipper hat off, I'd also like to see a little behind-the-scenes with Caruso and maybe with Jon and Eva too. I want to get H's take on this whole situation. And can we PLEASE bring some of the other characters into the detention center so that they can express their concern for Eric? I mean, I know this is E/C centric, but I'd love to see the team rally around him in support. Go team Miami!

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

That was such a great interview, thank you for the heads up, bogglesthemind! They are sooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Both are so funny!!

Ok, so I guess we've gotten assurance that they don't run and kiss, but do so mid-convo. Calleigh just shut him up and went into it....He looked so happy in that scene and she looked so in love with him. and did you see the intense look he had on his face in the split three screen??? (when they put question "How did it go?")...caught of guard! When Adam said it was a sweet kiss, I wanted to melt. Ok, now I'm going to watch it again...and again...and again...Monday can't come fast enough!!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  9. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

THANK YOU so much for posting about the video.. that was the best interview by far at least in my opinion.
    And now that we knoww there are at least two kisses waiting for this episode (even for 3 days) is going to feel like forever! since the promos and interviews never give you all the good stuff do you guys think that there will be more than what we already saw?
    When did they say something about his father? I couldn't really pay attention to what he was saying though because i just kept watching the kiss(ES!!) I heard the part where he said something along the lines of 'i dont want to put you in danger' or something but not the other part you guys are talking about.

the season 5 finale was just on with calleigh and jake but it doesnt matter because that video clip made up for the sad parts of the episode!!

10. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

Re: Eric and Calleigh #34

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO Much for Posting! That is like my favorite birthday present! (My birthday is tomorrow) I do think that this is the first time they've kissed, and I really don't think that they were in a relationship before because he's had looks for Tara, and she just broke up with Jake on 7.01, and that look she gave after reading the file. . . WOW! Plus they talked about it in. . . 7.12 and he WAS going to tel her about his feelings in 7.13, but she was out with Horse Guy!:eek: I ove how they sorta did it in a convorsation. and at the end when they were all like "Really?" "Yeah." "Wow." And making out at work, awesome, funny! LOL. Thanks again!

11. csiawsome

csiawsome Victim

Why two?

12. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

OMGGGG .. I'm just squeee the whole interview
    This is so CUTTTEEEEEE!!!!! Just watching the behind the scenes make me crazy , imagine when the episode will airs , i think i will not be able to sleep after , i will be so excited ... So Calleigh kiss Eric , AWWWWWW!!!! They are so cute :adore: I love even more Emily now and Adam too .. Now i'm going to squee a little more and watching the video a second time ...lol

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am still psyched about the BTS interview.

I caught the extended promo:

details not too different from the promo we've already seen. Yelina is shown talking to Horatio saying that the hit is still on and she's the one that's been hired to kill him. Another clip of them in the detention center and he says something about all of a sudden his life is a lie and Cal says it's alright. And then she says why don't i take you back to my place :devil: after he gets out of the detention center.

And no one understands my need to have to watch CBS constantly :lol:

14. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

The extended promo aired tonight!

I just saw the extended Promo and I am still in slight shock! I didn't think that anything could top a kiss, but Wow! Calleigh is so coy! "Why don't you come back to my place?" I almost fell off the bed! It through me for a loop! I was like what? And then just Wow!:eek:

15. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

WHAAAAAAAAAT? I missed the promo, I can't believe I missed the promo!!!

Well OBVIOUSLY I think that's fantastic potential for the two. *shakes with happiness* That's so sweet and so sexy and... and... sorry, my shipper mind is shifting into overdrive. I was almost gonna say "doesn't it seem a little soon to offer something like that?" but then I recalled, uh, IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS. It's not too soon. In fact it's taken waaaaay too long.

Do I have to put this in spoiler tags? I haven't mentioned anything specific...

Eh, I'll do it just to be safe.

By the way, has the extended promo been posted somewhere on YT?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.