Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Szmanda_Togo_Fan, Nov 24, 2005.

1. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

Did you see the promo for the next episode of CSI: Miami?
    SPOILERS***********************************
    It has something with Ryan doing a favor for Horatio, because he said something like, "Are you sure I won't get ------ (can't remember the exact word) for this?"

And then something is up with Alexx too, because she said something like, "Will I get criminally charged?". Ohhh....

2. Guest

Guest Guest

yea im excited haha i can't wait to see what happens. it should be an interesting one. but im not looking forward to seeing him in that jacket but i think he will get an ok amount of screen time.

3. WolfeSanders

Same here. It is to my knowledge (which my not always be correct) that he only wore a T-shirt (short sleeved shirt with no layering shirt underneath or jacket) on 1 episode. And that was Crime Wave, when he and Alexx discovered that there were extra bodies in the cemetary.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

one was mine i admit it. i died when i saw him in just the t shirt. haha

I haven't heard much about our other hottie so i decided that a Greggo picture was called for...

nice shades hottie

5. Catlover160281

Catlover160281 Police Officer

I saw that interview with Jonathan about how people mistake him for Eric ;), in a few pics there is a slight resemblance, but, I think Jon/Ryan is WAY better looking, and besides, Greg is my second fave Las Vegas character *Love Nick Stokes ;)*

6. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

7. WolfeSanders

Nice shades Eric. So, now that I have gone on about Ryan, it is time for Greggo.

Do you guys think that the writers for CSI are giving Greg his justice for the show? Think about it though, because he was in the lab explosion but he hasn't really had anything else happen to him like other characters have. Grissom had his hearing. Catherine had the Lindsay and Eddie thing. Sara had the DUI thing. Warrick had gambling problems. Nick has had so many things I can't even count. What does Greg get?

8. Catlover160281

What lab explosion?? When did this happen?
    I must have either missed it or its not been on yet.

9. Szmanda_Togo_Fan

Szmanda_Togo_Fan Rookie

the lab explosion happend in season 3 the episode was called "playing with fire" i think it was episode number 322??????? but yea cathrine accidently put some chemicals by a lab flame thingy, and while Greg was in the lab by it, it went KABOOM!!!!!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

that was an intense intense epp. that was before i was into miami so i just watched lv and that's it so when that happend i didn't have anything else to turn to to cheer me up so i was upset for a week until i found out that the baby boy was ok...poor greggo. if you read any fan fic with greggo in it they usually at somepoint mention the scars of his back. that's what it's from...the explosion

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I finally saw my first CSI LV episode tonight and I actually enjoyed it. I watched it for Greg because you guys seem to love him. He was adorable! I loved his character so I might watch it more to check up on Greg. Just wanted to let you guys know I finally got to see him in action :)

12. Catlover160281

thanks for the episode info, I think I might have missed that one, dont rememeber seeing it.

13. WolfeSanders

I was so nervous and excited when I watched "Playing With Fire". Because I already knew what would happen :) But I also watched 4x4 last night and got to see Greggo in the decontamination shower... :D

14. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Okay, so my last post came up blank. Eww.

Hmm.. I like both of them, and Nick.

Nick has his southern charm, Greg his midwestern, and Ryan, his East Coast.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Not that i dont love Gregs hair now but didn't u love it in "Iced" and "Grave Danger"?