Nick and Riley #1- I'm Going After Her...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI ADAM, Nov 5, 2008.

?

What should a Nickname be for Nick and Riley's ship

1. Nickley (NICK + riLEY

47.6%
  2. Ney

9.5%
  3. Rick (Riley + nICK)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. RNR (Riley Nick Romance)

47.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*shuffles in* Sorry I haven't been around... I caught the flu on Friday and stayed sick until this morning. *sniffs* But I'm feeling much better now, even though I still have a lot to catch up on.

That was definitely one of her best lines... and we get to see her and Nick eat lunch together. Not a bad start at all... as long as it's slowly progressing, I think that these two will have a great friendship. I can't wait to see what other scenes they'll have later on, though I was expecting Riley to volunteer acting out the scenario with Nick instead of Ray 'cause that would have been plain funny. I at least expected her to ask why she couldn't be the guy that shoves the victim's face into the fryer, but no such luck. Maybe next time...

2. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Hey, karu_mila glad you're feeling better!

I loved that line too, though the hair-pulling line comes close to that for my favorite.

It would have been funny to see Riley and Nick reenact the scene, but not quite sensible as the guy who did it was closer to Ray's size than Riley. So, it made sense for Ray to do it, however it would have been funny if Riley had.

I love your imagination!:lol:

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Aw thanks! I'd hug you, but I don't want you to catch anything. I'm not completely well yet.

True, but I'm more than sure that Riley is just as strong even if she isn't as big as Ray. She just gives off that impression and she would so challenge Nick if he implies anything otherwise. I think she could even win... not that Nick will admit it.

4. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

hhmmmmm:shifty: Sounds like Riley has a past. Someone close to her must have committed suicide. That is so sad:(. I was kinda disappointed in Nick's response though. "She's not shy she'll tell us if she wants to.":confused: Greg was the only one who seemed worried about her. This episode is probably the preempt to a future episode were we learn more about this. But, it seems that Riley has still not gotten over whatever it was. I wish Nick had seemed a bit more concerned. Their relationship seems to still be strained......

5. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I agree with what you say. I also did not like the comment Nick made saying she's not shy. However, he did ask Greg if she was okay so he did care to know. Everything seemed fine at the end scene so i think it's okay. I really hope they don't forget about this and i hope they mention Riley's past again. I did not hear nearly enough to fully understand it. Nick can probably relate to her because he's been through so much. I also agree that their relationship is still strained a little even though it's hard to notice at times. I think that has to do with the fact that she immediately replaced Warrick and came in with a bit of an attitude. Also, since Greg wasn't as close to Warrick as Nick was, he was open to a new CSI quicker. Nick and Warrick were best friends and in Nick's mind he never will be replaced. If you haven't heard Nick is going to have an emotional episode in two weeks. I hope it clears any issues the two may have and that they sympathize for each other.

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad I wasn't the only one disappointed that Nick didn't even bother to ask what was wrong... there is definitely something going on with Riley, though he was right about her talking when she's ready. At least he knows her in that respect. I hope that she'll tell him about it sometime. But until then, they need to work through what ever issues they have...

7. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

After further review I have to say Nick's comment to Greg about Riley not being shy about telling her problems wasn't bad at all. I must have thought I heard a tone the first time. Now I think he was trying to respect her privacy because he also likes his as well. ex Molestation as a child, Stalker, grave danger ect....

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, you may be onto something there... it would definitely make more sense. Nick would be a little more in tune with letting Riley tell them when she wants to and it's a little more subtle than telling Greg outright about it. I think this is better 'cause their relationship needs to start with subtle undertones and I think it shows that he's getting to know her.

9. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

That is a very good point.....Nick is more of the strong and silent type than the let's talk it all out type. So saying Nick is also able to say his feelings(In the most masculine way possible:lol:)when he needs to. They do seem to be alot more comfortable with each other. So that is good.

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Well that's a good start... people have been saying that there's some tension between Nick and Riley so it's good that they're starting to be comfortable with each other. Anyways, I hope that they have some scenes in tonight's episode... *crosses fingers*

11. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

12. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

We'll just have to agree to disagree, CSI Adam!:lol: I thought it was an great episode! I liked that Nick and Riley worked a case together it seems that they are at ease with each other now? Hmmmm......
    Anywho... I wish that there were more scenes with Nick, Greg,and Riley because they always make me laugh!:)

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I was cracking up when they were trying to straighten out the body... Riley comparing the sounds to David throwing out his back was the cherry on top. I'm really happy with this episode as far as teamwork goes. I would love to see more of this in future episodes...

14. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I knew what this weeks episode was going to be for awhile. Finally Nick gets an episode about him. I just hope he has a scene or two with Riley.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Me too... I would love it if he gave her little hints 'cause you know he's not one to give everything away. That would be building on their friendship and it's an opportunity for him to open up a little. *crosses fingers* Anyways, I'm hoping for something...