You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When... [#2]

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 7, 2008.

1. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

...When you have a dream you're bein inaugurated into the vice president's seat, and Gary Sinise is the president, and the inauguration is taking place in Central Park. :lol:

2. Hannah06_95

Hannah06_95 Police Officer

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when..... your mobile phone is full of picutres of all the cast!

im sure someone else has said that but i couldn't see it!:lol:

3. Cyriusly now...

Cyriusly now... Hit and Run

... When you have a Danny/Mac dream and next time you watch an episode you expect them to do slashy stuff. :devil:

4. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when.... your in NYC and your looking all over the place to see if they are filming in the city even though you know most of the show is filmed in L.A.

5. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

My friend and I did that when we were in NYC too.

You know you watch too much NY when one of your main goals when visiting New York City was to find and buy a CSI:NY shirt. And I did, and it's awesome :p

6. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

When I was in the city a couple of months ago, there were people dressed in CSI: NY jackets handing out small csi ny light key chains :) It is now on my keys for my car!!

OH and I forgot to mention that there was a life size Mac crouching ;) I should have stolen it... darn it for not thinking about that when I saw it in the city!!!

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when you watch all the reruns on Spike TV every single day. And you don't care how many times you've seen certain episodes!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  7. Cyriusly now...

OMG that's awesome!

Agreed. As I've been watching whenever it's come on the past few weeks.:guffaw:

8. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when you hear Baba O'Reilly on the radio and get all excited and start telling everyone that "That's the theme song to CSI: New York!":guffaw:

9. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when you know more about the characters than the writers / producers. Oops, that's all of us. :rolleyes:

10. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Yup, I do that! Even my hubby knows that. When he hears it, he says "yes, yes, CSI:NY."

11. athens

athens Coroner

When you've seen an episode a dozen times and you still sit in the middle of the night to re-watch it on TV...

12. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

:lol: Yep, and while saying it they roll their eyes at you like you are totally insane.

Oh yeah, I do that all the time. Especially if it was a really good episode. :cool:

Anyway ...

You know you watch too much CSI NY when you sing along with the theme song when the show starts.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  13. Cyriusly now...

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when your brother says that you watch too much because he had a dream about the show and he only sees it when you happen to have it on tv. <_<

14. thecreepyplace

thecreepyplace Hit and Run

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when you tell your friend that you're watching TV and she replies with "CSI:NY?" :lol:

15. MickieParade26

MickieParade26 Victim

^^haha yep that's me.

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when...

...You're aunt, who works in a hospital, says someone OD'd and you think "Wow she sounds like Hawkes!" :p

...You're doing a word search and one of the words is fiesta and you automatically think of Flack/Stella.

...You insist that those word searches you do are "eye training" for when you become a CSI. :lol: