Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Well you maybe didn't mean to offend anyone but you sure did. You have one dirty mouth and you should be ashamed of using words like those. You have an opinion I am going to respect it even though I don't share it. it's more than you do with any of our opinions. If you cannot be graceful about things you don't like I would advise you to remain in threads where people share your point of view. I don't mind talking with people who see things differently, but I have been taught respect by my parents and I don't bash because I'm not happy. I take a deep breath and I wonder if I really want to post anything this insulting.

I for one want to see what will happen next to all of them. I'm quite impatient to see what will come Ryan's way. What I read has good potential. I also hope Natalia will finally get something nice to do. We barely see her lately.

2. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I think everyone should hold their horses until the epi is out.... No one really knows, except the CSI peeps, if the promo shows any truth to what the epi will REALLY be about.. Proomos are suppose draw curiousity so people will in turn watch them..

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

wow...i havnt been on this thread lately...and :cardie:

If you want to discuss something in a spoiler, thats fine, until it moves into something like a shipper thread or something of that nature.

back on topic:
    I heard that we get to see calleighs sister in episode 722 or 723..i cant remember. Anyone know if this is true? I just read it on another message board, and the person said they had heard it somewhere...so its kind of one of those i know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows this tpye of thing:lol:...Oh, and what about Stetler:evil:...I hope he comes back...but then, when he does, H kicks some butt and makes him leave:cool:

4. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I've also been wondering about Stetler... Love it when he was around to cause prob's for H & team... Someone must know something.

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

GOSH! Everyone just COOL IT and change the friggin' topic! We technically shouldn't be talking about this kinda stuff in this thread anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to CalleighEric, Calleigh has a sister? Weird. I thought she was an only child? It's probably a rumor. Or maybe it's Ryan's sister.

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Oooo neat. I just went to wiki to check it out (yes, I know wiki isn't 100% reliable) and it says that she has a sister named Anna. It doesn't say whether she is younger or older and it doesn't say which episode we find it out in. It will be interesting. We go to briefly meet Natalia's sister. I like little snippets of family, nothing major, just letting us know that they(the team) wern't found in the cabbage patch or brought down by aliens. :)

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Thanks for giving that source. Well, it'll be interesting to see if wiki is correct. I though that Calleigh only had brothers. Hmmm, another facet of her life to explore.

[​IMG]

8. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Hey, did anyone see earlier on wiki they had something about the Vegas/Miami crossover. I'm posting the link right now:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Fiasco

and another one (two parter :))
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_Nostalgia

Again, like CoahMom said, wiki isn't 100% reliable, but I've actually seen this up for a couple of days or so and haven't seen it here.

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Just read it again and it has a footnote saying that infor came from My Nanny. I don't remember that but then again ....:)
    Wiki doesn't say anything about brothers. I'm going to look for other sources though.
    The wetpaint site says she has brothers...no mention of a sister though.
    ??? hmmmmmmmm

10. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I'm very skeptical about that. There's always a chance that the kid could be like a younger half sister or just some random sister who she doesn't keep in regular contact with. I'm thinking of tons of different scenarios where she could possibly have a sister, not one comes to a logical liking. But I also don't remember that either...

11. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I wouldn't rely too much on wikipedia because anybody can go in and edit anything they want. They make such a big deal about it at school because it is not a reliable source.

Now, if that two episode crossover turns out to be true for some reason, it would be quite interesting, yet I won't believe it till we get spoilers from somewhere else other than wikipedia, like from delkolover.

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Couple of things.

1. Shipping/pairings CAN be discussed in this Forum if details are referenced from specific episodes, past and present. This forum doesn't ignore what happens in the episodes, whether they're murders, processing scenes, relationships or how shiny the floors have become in the last 7 years. It's all fair game as long as it's actually happening on the show.

More specifically concerning this thread:

I use this as an example because it's the most recent 'spoiler' development involving a pairing. According to TVGuide, Eric and Calleigh kiss. According to the article and Promo, Calleigh and Eric kiss. According to FutonCritic and various press releases, their relationship will be taken to the next level.

One may squee about it, rant about it, or discuss it however they wish in this thread. Do not feel like one cannot discuss a pairing that relates to an episode without running over to Shipper Central, because that is not the case. I don't want anyone to feel like they can't discuss what has/will happen in an episode just because it involves a pairing--whether they like the pairing or not.

And what I've seen so far has been constructive (Ie: the points were backed up), but here's a reminder anyway:

2. If we're going to have a discussion concerning the latest spoilers, we're going to respect others' opinions and not attack anyone or call anyone names or make assumptions about people. I understand that some of you are passionate about the show (shipper fan or not) but remember this: You're debating the post, not the poster.

3. These characters are fictional (which means you can say whatever you want about them as long as it's backed up with reasons; see constructive criticism). Calleigh, Eric, Horatio, Ryan, Natalia, Frank and Yelina don't exist. If one feels so strongly about this show that this forum resorts to - and I'm not saying it has - flames/trolling/general upsetness with one another to the point where the Miami Forum no longer becomes an enjoyable place to visit, then perhaps one should put the keyboard down and go outside for some fresh air. This show isn't life and death.

I'm not directing this at any one person. We welcome all points of view and one shouldn't feel embarrassed or ashamed for expressing that point of view, whether it's for something or against it. All I ask is that we remember the above points and that again, everyone is to be respected.

Thank you to those who have continued the spoiler discussion since I've been writing this out and if anyone has any concerns/questions/comments, please feel free to send me a PM. :)

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

A fling IMO is basically the same as a one night stand (IMHO) and Eden definitely had more than one night. But, whether it was a full fledged relationship is up to interpretation, but I don't think it's fair to call it a "fling"... it was a little bit more than that. Natalia for one wanted it to be more. She even told Eric in one ep (can't remember the title though), "all I know is, we could have had something real and you blew it"... so clearly she thought of them as more than a fling.

I have to respectfully disagree with this. It's not that most of the people want to see it, its just that ones who did are more vocal than the rest which makes it seem like a larger number. By that I mean that a lot of those who wanted to see it happen let tptb know that they wanted it (by emails, letters, etc). While it may be accurate to say "a lot" of people wanted to see the relationship happen, I'm not sure its really accurate to use the word "most". JMHO.

I was just going to say that cause I knew that's what you meant. :) To some it may feel like this was too fast paced. We didn't get to see them on a date yet and all of a sudden they're gonna kiss. It's frustrating to some because some feel that the way it's been written is more fairytale-like than it is realistic.

Honestly, it feels like some past things have been swept under the rug to accomodate this current storyline. Remember how Calleigh and Jake had to break up because of that stupid rule? (Yes, I think it was a dumb rule because they are basically workaholics, where if not at work are they supposed to meet someone? They aren't required to be like nuns and Catholic priests and give a vow of lifelong celibacy for crying out loud lol.) Now Calleigh's suddenly with someone she works with EVERY DAY not just one case here and there and where is that rule now, will it return to cause a prob for them? I'm curious to see if the rule is going to come back into to play. Could make for some interesting dynamics. Will Calleigh react the same way as she did when she and Jake had to break up because of the rule? Or will she react differently? It'll seem a little unfair to some if the rule doesn't return and it'll be very frustrating (especially to Cal/Jake fans) and if it was reversed, the people on the other side would feel just as frustrated I would think.

The constant will they won't they stuff kind of felt like the writers couldn't make up their minds, in all honesty. And as much as I may not be a fan of the E/C pairing, at least it seems that the writers have finally made up their minds :lol: . I'm happy for all the E/C fans that you get to finally see your pairing on the show, but I'm a little disappointed for myself at the same time since it's not my preference. :lol:

I just honestly hope that the writers will focus primarily on what the show is intended to be about... the crime solving and not focus primarily on the relationship. When Vegas did that GSR, it turned off a lot of viewers and even lost a lot of viewers. I fear that if Miami makes that same mistake, they will lose a lot of viewers and maybe even moreso than Vegas did because there are a lot more things than a pairing that some people (in general) are disappointed in where Miami is concerned.

As for Ryan's upcoming predictament, I'm really hoping that the team will (once they realize what is truly going on) rally around him and be supportive and understanding... because he's trying to do right by Billy. He may be doing something "wrong", but he's doing it for all the right reasons... to save a little boy's life. If it was his own life and only his own life on the line, he'd said "then just kill me and get it over with", but since it's an innocent little boy's life that is threatened, it isn't something he can risk... he's been trained to protect the innocent. Hopefully the team will understand that's what he's doing.

I thought Cal was an only child? :confused: Maybe they're confused with Natalia cause she does have two sisters: Anya (whom we met in Dark Room) and Christine I believe is the other one's name (we haven't yet met her).

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:That cracked me up! :D

14. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i am so confused with this calleigh sibling thing cause i thought that
    a. she was an only child
    or
    b. she had two brothers

I really have no idea anymore so if anybody can clarify this????

15. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I see what you're saying. To me, a "fling" is a a short relationship, not a one night stand. I definitely agree that Eric and Natalia had more than one night. But their overall relationship, however serious or not, didn't last too long, which was why I called it a "fling".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.