CSI:NY/Miami #3..The Younger Generation Cont's

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Loved Michelle covering Melina up. So sweet. Too bad she couldn't find a clue to who keyed her car. Though I know who I would suspect. :lol:

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Later that night after the movie, MJ tucked the kids into bed.

"MJ, you think papa is going to be okay? Or do you think he'll get worse."

"I'm sure he'll fine Michelle, try not to worry. You get a good nights sleep. I love you."

"I love you to MJ, night."

Leaving Michelle's room, he headed into his sisters room.

"Are you all tucked in Caroline?"

"I am MJ. MJ? Do you miss daddy at all?"

Sitting on his sisters bed he said... "you know what sis, I do, allot. Even though we seperated ways, I never really stopped loving him."

Bending down, he kissed his sister goodnight. "Sleep well sis."

"You too, MJ. I love you."

"Love you too, sis."

Walking down the hall, he seen his brother with his light still on. Opening the door he noticed he had his fathers urn.

"Tyler... why did you take daddy off the mantel?"

"I need him MJ. That's okay, isn't it. I miss having him here."

"I know bro. I miss him too. Just make sure you tuck daddy in nice and tight, so he don't fall out of bed, okay?"

"I will MJ, I love you."

"Love you too, bro. Sleep tight."

Peeking into his grandparents room he made sure they were okay. Finding them sound asleep, he headed downstairs to his own bed. Walking into his room, he dropped his clothes, and climbed into bed, forgetting all about Melina in there.

Pulling back the blanket, he climbed in and felt the warm body beside him.

"Oh shit..." getting up, he grabbed a pair of sweat pants from his drawer, and crawled back into bed, being careful not to disturb Melina.

"Too late MJ, she giggled. I was awake after the "oh shit."

"Sorry, I'm not use to having women in my bed."

"I should hope not, she laughed. I'm sorry I slept through the movie."

"That's okay Melina. You needed sleep. I see you found my shirts okay."

"I did. You are a very tidy person, I had no trouble finding them at all."

MJ laughed. Melina had no concerns, or shyness. Something MJ admired in a woman. For if she was comfortable in his room, then she was definetly comfortable with him. Turning to face him, she caressed his face.

"Hi handsome."

Caressing her hand towards his lips, he kissed it.

"Touch me MJ..."

Touch her he did, as his hand caressed its way up her leg, her waist, her beautiful face. Where he pulled her towards him, and softly kissed her sweet warm lips. Hearing her soft sigh, caused him to take their kiss deeper. Causing them both to need more, so much more, then what they were now giving.

Flipping her onto her back, he leaned on his arms, not wanting to hurt her tiny form. Watching in fevered passion, as her expressions showed him how much she loved the way he was holding her.

Closing in near her lips again, he stroked his tongue across her ear, her neck, her chest, her waist, leaving her to cry out his name over and over, as the sensual caress overtook her.

Feeling her body erotically begin to build, he looked into her eyes again, then with one deep kiss, he crushed their souls together. Wanting to feel more, Melina used all her strength to try and flip MJ over so she could be on top. Knowing what she wanted, he pulled her over on him without breaking stride.

"Oh God, MJ. I can feel...."

Oh yeah, he knew exactly what she was feeling. For the passion, the sensual motion was driving him into endless need and want with her. No longer able to wait, needing to be in the lead again. MJ flipped her back over, not releasing until their souls were filled with each others love.

A short time later, neither could move, neither could remember how to breathe.

"Are you alive Melina?"

"Mmm... I'm more then alive, MJ. That was beautiful. You are a very passionate lover."

"I'm only as passionate as my partner."

Giving her one last sweet kiss. he wrapped her up against him.

"Melina is it possible that the camera's at work could have caught who keyed your car?"

"No. I park it off to the far left. Right beside David's."

"Well... maybe he seen something. It might be a good idea to ask him. Just be really careful. I still don't trust him."

"I will MJ. I promise."

"Sleep sweet, Melina."

"Mm... you too, MJ."

Closing their eyes, silence and peace now filled the Taylor home. A peace, that had long been missing since that terrible, tragic event.

3. GregNickRyanFan

Aww, Tyler... :adore:

Loved MJ and Melina.

4. lkles08

lkles08 Dead on Arrival

This is becoming my favorite stories that I have ever read more and more every time i read your updates!!! Keep up the great work!

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

aww love it :)

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Everything started well for the day, their daily routine and all sorts of things that needed be solve while going through tons and tons of hurdles/barriers and it ends with a beautiful good night at the end of the day from each of them, the situations they're in before it ends. They also reassured each other that everything would be alright. :thumbsup: Then, they started a new day without giving up hope, capable enough to be as obstinate or persistent indefinitely continuous for a lifetime. All those scenes that played through my mind, it was excellent! Not to mention the interpretations and characteristics between the characters, summarising on the features and distinctive. MJ and Melina... fin..ally... they had time for themselves. *gasped* I.. loved it :adore:

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

This was great! I absolutly love Melina and MJ- they are great characters :)

8. MacsLovlyAngl

Thanks for the reviews:)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning, Stella helped Mac wash and dress for the day with his therapists. After watching him brush his hair, and splash on his cologne, she smiled. He was just to handsome for his own good.

"What Stel?" He spelled out.

"Do you have any idea what you still do too me? Do you have any idea how you make me feel?"

"Pointing his finger at his beautiful wife, he motioned her to come to him.
    Walking over, he went to pull her on his knee.

"Mom... David is here to see dad."

"Saved by the therapist, Mac." laughed his wife.

Trying to walk away from him, he grabbed her hand and pulled her down on him. Then crushing his lips to hers, he wouldn't let go. God, Stella tried to hold back, but the scent of his cologne was drugging her senses. His kiss, was melting every degree of energy she had.

Breaking the kiss, he looked into her passion filled eyes, with sinister greed. Then smiling wickedly, he headed downstairs without her.

Collapsing onto the bed, Stella tried to remember what the hell just happened. To turned on to move, she didn't dare attempt to stand. Her only thought being... her husband still had each and every move to seduce, to drug, to hold her captive in his strong arms.

"Hey mom. Can I go to the Mall with my friends? Mom, hello... mom."

"Hm... oh yeah, sure honey."

"Mom are you okay? You look flushed."

"I'm fine love. You go ahead, have fun."

Back downstairs, David seen Melina coming out of MJ's room. Thinking to himself he said..." So that's who the little bitch has been seeing. We'll just see how long that lasts."

Turning his attention to Mac as he entered the room. He hadn't realized, he'd been watching him for the last five minutes.

"Morning Mac, you ready to get started?"

As Mac gave him an angry nod. David wondered what the hell was with the attitude.

"Okay Mac, can you reach the bars this morning? Or do you need help?"

God Mac was angry right now. The only thing he really wanted to do, was knock David on his damn ass. Pulling himself up, he gripped the bar, more then determined to take a few steps. As he forced himself to lift his left foot, he could feel his right leg shake. Not giving into the nerves, he took his first step, followed by the second. Then as he reached the third, he collapsed on his knee.

Rushing to his side to help him up, Mac yelled..."nooooo... dddon't you touuuch meee."

Listening from the other room, everyone heard Mac slur out the words.

"Mac... oh mac... say it again."

Finding the words again, he said... "ddddon't touuuch meeee. I ccccan do it myseeelf."

Everyone teared up. They couldn't believe the miracle they had been given. Watching as Mac pulled himself back up into his chair, they could see him shaking.

"Stella, grab his meds, quickly."

When Stella brought back his medication, Melina gave him one and a half tablets.

"It's okay Mac. Focus. Just focus on me. That's it, look at me Mac. Deep even breaths."

"Melina... is this normal?"

"It's not unheard of Stella. See... Mac's vocal chords were strained from the blow to his head, when his neck jolted back. As I informed you both, the more he worked on forcing the words or sounds, the faster he would regain the use of his voice."

"How are feeling now Mac?"

"Trying to find the words, he said..."bbbetter."

"Aww Mac, I'm so proud of you," smiled Melina.

As David watched on, he hadn't realized how close Melina was to the Taylor's already. Leaving him with anger, as he said...

"This is great news Melina. Mac no longer needs you. He can speak again."

"I'm sorry David. You're wrong. Mac still has a long way to go. He needs help pronouncing his vowels, sounds, and making complete sentences. Besides that, I believe this is one of my expertise, not yours."

Mac knew exactly what David was up too. But it would be a cold day in hell, before anyone else in this world came between those he loved. He had lost enough, and he wasn't about to lose anymore, ever.

"Llleeeave mmmy oooome."

"I"m sorry Mac. You want me to leave? Why?"

"Jjjjust gggooo."

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Nnnooooooo, nnnoooot aaannymmmooore."

"Are you firing me?"

Nodding his head yes in anger, David tried his best to hide his feelings.

"Okay, I'll let Andrew know. Good luck with finding another physiotherapist. I wish you and your family all the best. Take care."

Leaving out the door, David swore under his breath... "If you thought me keying your car was bad Melina. Just wait till you see what I have in store next."

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Loved the Stella and mac moment ;)

10. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Go, Mac!

uh-oh... Obsessive much, David? Yeesh. I never will understand why someone would want someone who doesn't want them. They must have the lowest self esteem on the planet. :lol: If you have good self esteem you know that you deserve someone who wants you back. But, I suspect David has a few screws loose to say the least. :lol: But he'll learn the hard way that it's a very bad idea to mess with the Taylors. :D

Great chapter by the way! :D

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  11. MacsGirlMel

come on get rid of him already

*hugs Mac*

12. MacsLovlyAngl

Over at the Delko's, The girls were getting ready for school. As they dressed, Sharon headed to the downstairs phone for privacy. Picking it up, she called MJ.

"Hello."

"Hi Michelle, is MJ there."

"Sure, just a minute Sharon. MJ, it's cousin Sharon."

"Thanks kiddo. Hey squirt, what's going on?"

"I was just wondering if you are coming to get me for school?"

"Yup. Give me five minutes, and I'll be on my way."

Hanging up the phone, he pulled Melina aside.

"Listen honey. I need to go out for a bit. You'll still be here after dad's session won't you?"

"Of course I will. I'm on afternoons this week."

"Good. I'll see you in a bit."

Giving Melina a passionte kiss, he left to pick up his cousin. When he arrived at their home, MJ noticed Sharon's make-up.

"Whoa... does your mom and dad know Sharon?"

"What... about my make-up? Of course they do. I'm almost 16, MJ, you need to stop thinking of me as a child."

MJ laughed. "Yeah... like that's going to happen anytime soon. Are you sure you don't like this boy? I mean, you're wearing make-up, and your clothes look great."

"No I don't, MJ. I'm trying to impress Colin. I want him to take me to the spring formal."

"Then what do you need for. I'm sure once Frank sees you with Colin, he'll back off."

"I know that MJ. But once Colin sees me with an older man. He'll think to himself what he is missing. Then he'll ask me out, and I'll say yes."

"Ahh... so you tricked me. Now I get it. This was all a trick to get me to help you get Colin."

"No... honest MJ. This is going to help Frank back off. But at the same time, give Colin something to think about, understand?"

The only thing MJ understood... was that his cousin was lucky he loved her. Else the only thing he would have done was spanked her for being devious.

Pulling up in front of the school, Sharon whispered...

"See the handsome blonde hair, blue eyed guy on the left. That's Colin. The other idiot on the right, is Frank. So now what MJ?" She asked nervously.

"Don't move till I open your door. Then as you step out I'll look into your eyes, wrap my arms around you, lean into your neck, while I caress you face. Understand?"

"I hope I don't giggle. This is gonna be fun."

MJ, looked at her like she was insane. Opening the car door he got out and opened hers. Helping her out, he faced her towards Frank and Colin.

Making sure they were watching, he touched her cheek, while looking into her eyes.

"Are they watching?"

"Mhm... thanks MJ."

"You're welcome kiddo, have a good day."

Getting back into his car, he waved goodbye as he pulled out.

"Hey Sharon, who was that? Your goofy boyfriend. Looks like a College geek."

"Are you jealous, Frank? cause I prefer a real man, to a little boy?"

"Oh God Sharon, he is so damn fine. Not only is all muscle and strength, but tall and hot looking to boot. Did you see those piercing eyes. I think I'm in heaven. You're so lucky girl."

Sharon laughed, this was funny, her girlfriends thought her cousin was hot...eww. "Thanks Jasmine. Morning Colin."

Smiling up at Sharon, he said... "morning. Can I walk you too class?"

"Sure, I'd like that. I have..."

"I know what you have Sharon. I've been following your schedule."

"You have? Why?"

"Cause I've been trying for weeks now to work up the courage to ask you out. But I guess I'm too late."

"Maybe not Colin. Maybe if you ask, I may just say yes."

"But what about the College guy?"

"He's my cousin, I wanted Frank to back off, so I had MJ pretend to be my College boyfriend."

"Oooh... okay. In that case. Would you like to go too the movies tonight?"

"I'd love too. Well... this is me. So, I'll see you at lunch?"

"Yeah... I"ll pick you up after English. See ya."

Walking into her first class. Sharon smiled. For this was turning out to be the best day ever.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  13. MacsGirlMel

That was interesting. I don't have a really good feeling though lol

14. MacsLovlyAngl

Back at the Taylor house, MJ seen his grandfather laying on the ground, while Melina had his one leg extended in the air, bending it up and out.

"Hey MJ, you're back. We are just working on your grandfathers leg exercises. I figured since David left, I'd finish where he left off."

As MJ watched with his grandmother, they smiled. Mac was sure enjoying his time with Melina.

"What are you thinking son?"

"Hm... not much nana. Just how happy papa seems now he's back home."

"He is. You know MJ. Just because your papa doesn't remember giving you permission to call him dad. You still can, you know. He loves you alot. We both do. You've been with us for almost ten years now MJ. You are like our son."

Looking at his grandmother he teared up.

"I know. Caroline has known for a while now. She finally understands everything that dad did was wrong. She also said she understands that I've grown to love you and papa as my parents.

Wrapping her grandson in her arms, she held him as they watched Melina, and Mac finish their session.

"Alright Mac, we are all finished for another day. Did you want help into your chair?"

Shaking his head no, he sat himself up, slid back towards his chair, and pushed himself up. Once sitting down, he reached for his medication, swallowing the pills down, he looked over at his wife and grandson.

"Wwwhaaaat..."

"Nothing. Can't we look at you? We are so proud of you Mac. You've come so far."

"Nnnnot faaaar eeenouuuugh."

Getting up from the couch, Stella stood, walked over, and sat her self on his knee.

"Okay then, that's our cue to leave Melina. Bye kids, behave."

Leaving the room, MJ and Melina smiled. "Did you want to grab some lunch before work?"

"Mm... sounds great. Let's stop by my place first. so I can pick up some clean clothes for tonight."

Heading out the door, MJ thought to himself... "oh yeah. She was comfortable, alright.

Meanwhile...

David had stopped at the drugstore to pick up some asprin for his ever growing headache. God, it's not that he wanted Melina forever. It was just the fact that he hadn't had her yet. She's wasn't even his type. But he had a sickness that forced him to want to do as many women as he could on staff. That included Melina.

But lately it looked like he wasn't going to get near her, and that bothered him, allot. Taking a couple asprin, he sat in his car, thinking about his next move on Melina. He didn't have any intent on hurting her, he just wanted to give her a hard time, and that included screwing with her life.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  15. GregNickRyanFan

Loved the "I hope I don't giggle" comment. :lol: and when she said ew about her friends thinking MJ was hot. When I was a teenager, some of my friends thought my older male cousin was hot. I was like "um, yeah, okay, whatever." :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.