Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

Ohhhh, sounds good! Do you know if they ever put interviews and things on the tv guide site?
    EC babies? That would be amazing. What Emily said made me laugh, that has potential to be a less-than-flattering scene for her :lol:
    Imagine how gorgeous the kids would be though! :)

2. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

*laughing hysterically* That's awesome!!!

I love the quote about the babies. They are so funny sometimes!

Hehehe, I agree with Emily, though. C-section all the way. That's what happened with me and I'm glad for it. I got to avoid labor altogether!

Oh, and...... WHAT??? She thinks they've been together ever since he drove her home? And there's been nothing concrete until now? And if that's true, what was with the date with the dude on the horse, huh?

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I think I need to go take a nap! I haven't been to bed sence yesturday. You guys don't do anything with out me now while i'm asleep. I'll be back up by the time Unckle H. comes on. nighty Night Yall! He HE HE ! I get to go dream about E/C for a few hours. Somebody get me a fanfiction started. Lol!.

4. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

OMG! I am so thrillled at the moment!! God!! FINALLYYY!!!!! (just needed to get that out) lol

Will someone maybe post the whole interview?

:):)

5. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

My guess would be that *something* happened that night -- a kiss or something -- and maybe its happened once or twice since then, but nothing concrete. Which would actually make the last few months make a lot of sense. Especially her comment about him needing to tell her flat out what he really wants.

6. anamarya

anamarya Witness

actually, YAP that would make sense... especially the comment and everything. as to the guy with the horse.... her date was the HORSE, not the guy so it doesn't count.:p
    the comments about the kid are hilarious... :guffaw::guffaw:

7. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

When Emily said that, Adam said that he had never even thought of it. I really think that they literally just got together, like when Calleigh was in the hospital. So I think it's still a new relationship. Emily doesn't think the kiss that will happen in 7.16 is their first kiss ever though. I don't think it is either, though, if they have been together since the end of 7.14. It's just the first we're seeing of it.

8. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Oh my god! I just did leaps all around my house and my cats think I'm crazy!!!! Okay new background pic LOL WOOO HOOO! Was that in TV Guide this week? Why wasn't my TV Guide in my mailbox today GRRR It better be there tomorrow.

9. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

You're right, that would make a lot of sense. I hope if that ends up being the case, that we end up finding out what really happened when he took her home (maybe even seeing a flashback or something).

10. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

seriously i think i might pass out or die of a heart attack.. that is the best thing ever. thank you so much for the picture! i cant wait now.. one more week. but this might just hold me over until then especially with the video tonight! hopefully it will include something along these lines with the kiss and i would loove it if there were more to it but am verry greatful for this. i am kinda worried though that this is gonna be at the end of the episode and so we wont get mroe or well have to wait. but knowing this is coming is good enough! this means that there will probably be tons of interviews on like et or tvguide online and on tv right? i cant waiit until the promo now!!!

11. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I was on late last night, and I come home to 5 pages of posts :lol:

Okay. SO, i screamed when I saw that kiss picture, and that interview is hilarious! I want to see that interview! You said you scanned it? Where can I see this? OMG....THIS IS WAYYY TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN RIGHT NOW!

12. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I said I should have scanned it. I would do it now, but it took me like an hour to get my scanner to work earlier just so I could put the picture up here for everyone to see.

I'm sure it might be put up on the TV Guide website soon, or somewhere.

13. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Believe me i will be forever gratefull that you did that :)

Obviously that goes to show just how much time Emily spends thinking about Cal&Eric ;)
    I dont think 7x16 will be their first kiss for obvious reason, i do think it will be their first big public kiss , for them as a couple. Calleigh visiting him and kissing him in public is a huge step in their relationship, its a sign thats she is more than secure in who they are and what they are as a couple to venture out of the comfort zone of their respective apartments/condos and into the relms of normal - going out - dating :)

14. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

I've had a little look on the tv guide site but no luck so far - if anybody finds the interview anywhere online will you post a link on here please? I'd be really greatful :) :) :)

15. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

How do you guys think the kiss will go down? What do you think will be in the promo? I am so excited! I knew when I came on the site and there were 5 pages of posts, that there as something good going on, and I'm so glad that there is! I'm actually surprised they put that picture up before the promo or the episode...ah well...i dont care! this is major! I screamed! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.