Deleted Danny and Lindsay Scene!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Feb 20, 2009.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Is Zuiker even that involved with the show anymore? He hasn't written a episode in ages and the only photos I've seen of him recently were at CSI's 200th episode party and CSI: NY's 100th episode party. I think Pam Veasey is doing all the dirty work now.

2. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

If she is, I have to say she is not doing a very good job!

3. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

loved the d/l vid...

4. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Quick question. Does CBS do fan like videos for the other 2 CSI's?

5. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

Fay, check out YouTube sometime. There are some good ones there. There is one user who does a video of funny clips for each season (he/she takes a scene or two from various episodes, tells you who is in the scene, which ep it's from, then shows the scene. There are quite a few scenes in each vid). There are some good videos made by fans, too, for different characters. Not sure if there is one for Adam, tho. :confused: There should be, tho!

6. Cyriusly now...

Cyriusly now... Hit and Run

Yeah I like those clips too. Though I'd love to see some bloopers. With the stuff that makes it into the show, Carmine knocking over stuff and nearly tripping on his kit. I'm sure there has to be a vid somewhere of him doing a complete wipe out.

7. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

8. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thanks, JellyBelly! I was about to post it. It's also available at cbs.com, which means it's official. And puke-worthy. We all know that whole "love in the times of crisis" cliché, but this is a little bit too much, really.

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm so glad they cut that. If it had something to do with Danny being upset about Flack and that's how the kiss happened I could stomach it. But this was like Flack didn't even exist and it was (surprise, surprise) all about Lindsay. That's just beyond horrible.

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

They're so awkward/unnatural together! :wtf:

That said, I don't know that I would have minded it so much if it had aired. It's annoying that Danny doesn't seem to give a rat's ass about Flack, but that's Danny, and Lindsay was the one initiating the kiss. One of the things that really made me dislike D/L was the sudden reversal where Lindsay suddenly went from chasing Danny to pushing him away, so I don't think I would have disliked this.

Danny's a twit for not caring about Flack, but it happened in "Rush to Judgment," too, and that time didn't have to do with Lindsay. That one is all on Danny. :rolleyes:

12. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

I think danny and flack have a good relationship, an that danny does care about flack. The writers have just not incorprated enough scenes between them.

I actually enjoyed the d/l scene an thought it was great. But the writers decided not to put it in the episode..

It's true that we haven't really seen danny reaching out to Flack, but we all know he's in a relationship with Lindsay

13. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

Danny is always there for Flack, they don't need to show it, we all know it's happening, Eddie told us we all know it's happening, clearly some of us don't know we know it's happening. :rolleyes:

14. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Well, call me a cynical, but I don't see how smooching a co-worker who's got the hots for you is caring about your half-dead friend... :rolleyes:

15. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

He was thinking about Flack while he was doing it. Though he did look like he was waiting for them to say cut, while he was doing it.