Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

@Debbie: I'm sure Stella invited the firenit becase Sid said (transcript): "Brendon Walsh, YOU took him to the event tonight?" To what Stella only sighed, while Sid added: "News travel fast". :eek:

So I'm supposing everyone (sort of) knew Stella invited the guy, right? Now what are you're theories on it !?!:cool::drool:

Edited: Oh and I'm sure when Mac said "the brass" he was referring to Gillian too!

2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Like Sid said 'words travel'. If Stella's in a real relationship with that guy, I think Sid and other people would've know about it. But Stella and HE attended the ball together was like a surprise to Sid. Maybe he was told by the ME helpers who transported the victim.

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Are you implying that Stella invited that idiotic, burly thing just to make Mac jealous? Hmmm... Then the whole "Here, lemme fix your tie *seductive blinking*" thing would make sense. I think I like that one:guffaw:

By the way, I'd have to re-watch it, but do you remember what kind of sigh is it? I mean, is it more like "Gawd, they know!" sigh or a "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I took him because there wasn't anything better *coughMaccough* available. Stop it, will ya?".

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I like the idea of Stella inviting the fireman just to make Mac jealous....or because she found out he was meant to be going with Gillian and didn't want to show up alone. But inviting him to make Mac jealous seems a little immature and OOC for Stella. But then she's lying to Mac too...:(....maybe as someone said, she feels she can't ask him out while she is going behind his back. That would be in-character for Stella.
    I hope her and Mac can sort their problems out soon. Hopefully their relationship will become even stronger because of these difficult times they are having.

I haven't even seen these eppies yet, and I'm getting annoyed with the OOCness for Mac (Ella story in FF) Stella (FF also, fireman in latest ep) and now, apparantly even Danny (blue flu). Also, while I loved the Flack storyline in Dead Inside which was on here last night, him kissing Angell like that seemed kinda OOC for him, a little sudden when he'd been so shy and even kind of goofy when they flirted before. But him and Sam was dead on Flack character stuff - let's hope we get some of that for our favourite couple soon too.

5.16 = light at the end of the tunnel, though. I will be relying on you lovely folks who get to watch it either on TV or the Net for Smacked info.

Next ep here is My Name is Mac Taylor which I know has Wet Mac, so I'm excited for that.:bolian:

5. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

just tried to get an impression of the last eppy through your posts! sorry i haven't time to read it carefully, but i'm real stressed, cause i will leave germany tomorrow! I'm a bit sad that i can't follow the whole storyline of csi ny (especially of mac and stella) for the next time regulary, but i get the impression that i won't miss something the next weeks. From what you've posted they are drifting apart instead of closer together:(:scream:
    here's my proposal: writers can continue the strange storyline a little bit and when i'm coming back it's time for a lot of smack:D okay i think this would only satisfy myself!
    anyway hope everyone is doing fine and one of you will be so nice and sum up the whole plot in a few sentenses when i will come around from time to time!
    got a little picture for you before I'm saying goodbye from here, even if it won't make a difference for you if I'm home at my pc or at an internet cafe in canada;) so end of off topic, sorry!
    [​IMG]clickable

lots of hugs

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Jimenez:
    You sound so down I am so sorry:( Why do you have to leave your home? Canada is not to far from me as I am in the U.S and you will be right above me alot closer than Germany:) We will indeed keep you posted and remember while you are in Canada Mac and Stella are just alittle bit below you!

And Macs Lady? Where do you live? We can certianly keep you in touch and most of the eppies have alittle somthing you just have to look:).

I rewatched "partys over" and I am concentrating on this coming one knowing the NIT will be gone! At least for now. I think the fireman will be even less significant than Frankie was, and dont you think Mac seems to be just waiting for Stella "To get it out of her system? TPTB were just leading us to believe that Mac might be planning to meet NIT, which was nice instead of putting them there together to begin with. TPTB also kept them (Nit and Mac) on a professional level which I was glad for as well.

7. Queenie

Queenie Witness

:scream: <--- That is me silently cursing the latest CSI:NY episode. LoL

That episode was just.... :angryrazz:

That promo is hilarious! :lol: It made me laugh so hard. Poor Stella. LoL And AWWWWW for Smacked coffee date!! The writers have to give their best now to make up that horrible 5x15 episode for us Smacked shippers. :rolleyes:

I was looking at promo pictures from that episode. And there is a picture of Mac hugging Lindsay and Stella hugging Danny. And we know what that scene is about. I noticed that Stella is holding the flower bouquet!!! Or maybe it's Mac. :lol: (I have to take a closer look at the pic) But Lindsay is not holding it anymore after the ceremony. I'm so glad that Mac & Stella are there together and just the two of them. I wish we could have Smacked ceremony after that. They have a place, they have witnesses...and even the flowers! LoL Aaanywho...I think that scene will be very sweet. :)

Oh and congratulations about our new Smacked thread!! :thumbsup:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Quennie---> i'm glad you came back Smacked home :D LOL i must be your doppleganger because i am watching pics now (At the same time i try to post this :D ) and i noticed THAT too
    received from Lindsay her bouquet! YAY! i wish Danny could have a bouquet too just to give it to MAC:angel:. So how is the tradition? who receives the bouquet is the next one to wed,isn't it? if it is our Stella is the next one to go straight to the aisle (with MAC because if Mac is not the groom i will start a revolution. I swear i will!:angel:

Lori--->
    i wrote inside the Episode Discussion Thread I am afraid Mac will get into trouble instead of She Nit. He took the check from Dunsbrook's hand and it was is a public place. Easily they could have filmed their exchange. But i don't know if this bomb is going to explode this season or they will use this storyline for S6

Pleni, Rach and Kikii---> my stomach didn't allow me to stand another 45 minutes of nonsense so i didn't watch it again (the episode) However someone posted in youtube as a fanclip that first scene with Stella and the IDIOT. The FireNit said something about all the places he had been or it was just my imagination??????? Certainly when i was in the internet cafe was very difficult to understand what they said because PC was so slow and the place was so noisy!

G--->
    Oh dear! as i said before we use any single inch of little happiness. Considering S5 we need those!
    Sometimes i can't believe we jump of joy just when they talk to each other this season *sniff*
    But these writers and producers think their relationship is just like bubble gum and they can stress this thing (The Smackness i mean) as much as they can
    but they don't realize how easily this Smacked on/Smacked off could turn UNREALISTIC!
    It reminds me Mulder/Scully relationship when at the end nobody could wait any single sec because it was "too much" for the credibility
    the fact Dana and Fox weren't together. And they never kiss (on the lips) except at the end so it's pretty much similar to Mac and Stella'a situation

Dear Laura--->
    Dear!you are going to be missed here! Don't doubt it! all of you are special and unique as fellow posters and Smacked Family members :) Don't be sad, i'm pretty sure you will get the best news on Smacked either if you are in Canada or back in Germany. Enjoy your trip, you have your dream before your eyes. Enjoy it and you come back you will get fun with us. I'm pretty sure you will receive the greatest "Breaking news".

many hugs and thansk for everything dear! :D

Ladies, here is my hypothesis:

All of you told me the only one who made a reference was Sid
    WEll THAT THE BEST THING YOU COULD DO!
    i mean...we ASSUMED she had a date with the IDIOT because she was walking next to him.
    But hECK! many times i have been in parties with friends laughing, talking
    but not necessarily it meant i ARRIVED with them.
    This is the same. Maybe she needed as a favour he held her cell phone because she did't take a little BAG with her (she had a BUG next to her but that's a different story)
    And regarding her behaviour, wll it was quite ODD i know because she was being all flirtish with him. BUT being sexy is part of Stella'a nature
    Anybody remember the former ME (before Sid and Pino) who ALWAYS flirted with her and vice versa?
    The same Sheldon was flirtish with her!
    And Sid himself!
    And Danny!
    regarding Adam he had a BIG crush on her and it was so sweet that my heart stopped (G, you are going to LOVE their scene at the end!)
    Sid ASSUMED, as we did, she was there with him. Maybe because Sheldon told him (he was at the crime scene later and maybe he found out Stella was next to this guy)
    BUT remember her behaviour when she went to look for his clothes at the firemen station: she seemed shy. She didn't seem to be his "girlfriend". I found ODD, however he took her by her waist
    Probably he (also) assumed she wanted something else when she went there but she wwas all professional.
    Also we must remember she said (when she still was at the crime scene) something about "The Fire"
    and neither Sheldon nor Adam understood what she was talking about. She didn't say "My boyfriend"
    So my take is:
    1) She was there with him by casualty (remember they are adversaries in baseball field)
    so that would explain their "friendly" exchange and Sid's assumption
    She was there expecting Mac (that's why she had her cell phone on) and that0s why Mac phoned her
    or
    2) simply she was there alone but she started flirting with this firenit expecting Mac could watch at her
    and trying to make him feel jealous
    Personally i prefer #1 option

many hugs to all

Debbie

ps: Lori-->
    Probably he was on- call and he was paged to come back to the Firemen Headquarters. Besides his fun for that night was over since Stella was working at the crime scene

Speaking of the crime scene. This Firenit put his jacket under his head after he checked Deputy Mayor's signs .Funny is the guy was already DEAD. What's the purpose of putting his jacket under a DEAD BODY's head?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ How are you all?

Jimenez, LOVE the picture :adore: and Canada's not too bad! I live there and even though it's a bit snowy and cold right now, it's okay! I guess it would suck having to leave home though. Why do you have to come here?

Kinda made me think of the last scene in My Name Is Mac Taylor..okay, second last scene with the split phone call about spending time with the one you care about.

HE SAID THAT??!!!!!:confused::eek: I completely missed that. Wow...well, Stella's looked back at him a few times before too, even once this season.

Love this story :adore: I've been following since the beginning and I love it. She explains the OOC-ness of this season so well...:adore:

I remember that! And that was the episode right after Enough and I was already hyped up from the date invitation :adore: Stella is also on the phone with him (I think) and she says she's "SMACK dab in the middle of the East River".

THE CORONERS KNOW EVERYTHING! It's just the law of crime shows. The coroners must be all knowing. But of course Sid WOULD be surprised that he was right about Stella and FireBug (I'm liking this name :lol:) were at the ball because he is absolutely certain that Mac and Stella should've been together at that ball because he's a secret shipper:luvlove:

More secret shipping :luvlove: The tradition is whoever catches the bouquet will get married next but since there's only two other people there, Lindsay has no reason to throw it. She didn't even have to give it away, but she DID! And hse gave it to Stella, with Mac in the room and we know full well what she was implying...:adore:

Oh how I'd love that to be true :adore:....

MT and I were talking about this :lol: She is convinced he took the balsa chip on purpose because he was just trying to get Stella to come after him. I think it's plausible. I mean, he DID seem perfectly comfortable taking off his shirt in front of his co-workers and Stella. He was just trying to make her as uncomfortable as possible in order to try to make something more out of him and Stella :lol: Besides, he had such a moment of stupidness. Why would Stella want to process the clothes that he was wearing? She was obviously talking about the ball clothes.

I've got my theories about what will happen with FireBug but they make me sad :( I'll write a fan fic about it.

That's all for now guys. Have a good night!

Axel

P.S. Just watched Forrest Gump. First entrance of Lt. Dan = :drool:.

10. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie and Lori,
    I'm glad you finally got out of the dark tunnel. :lol: We need more positive energy here. :) In spite of the so call love interests, I enjoyed the show. Stella got pissed by Danny's rebellion and didn't hide it from Lindsay. She was totally BOSS at that moment. And all the scenes with Mac insided and outsided the interrogation room were so adorable. Do you have the feeling Mac and Stella are more in a parent's role in S5? I just loved it when they showed how much they care for the team members. :)

Jimenez,
    You're so lucky to have a chance to explore the other country. Just enjoy it. Our family's always here for you. :)

Axelsonfire,
    With or without the flower boquet, Mac and Stella are made for each other. :adore: Hope they'll catch the meaning and come to their sense. Then we don't need to wait too long to have their ceremony. :adore:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  11. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Debbie, I love your theories about the Firenit and why we were shown Stella spending time with him. The more I think about, the more I think she doesn't have any real interest in him (how can she, anyway? ;)), but, as you've pointed out, she's just flirty and knows her game. I can imagine here drawing imaginary lines in her mind and saying "ok, you won't get any farther than this".
    I was also thinking since the fireman is a big show off, or so he seems to me, he could have easily gone boasting "yeah, baby, that hottie invited me to the party, go me! :cool:". Only you're a little bit too old from prom, you idiot, at least physically.

*runs to watch the 5.17 piccies again*
    *starts dancing*

Definitely, the writers need to make up for all the anti-Smacked-ness we're going through this season.

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Awww, thanks. I'm in England, so right now we're about 8 episodes behind you guys - this Saturday 5.08 will show - I had forgotten about the phone call at the end, yay.

I was thinking about the whole FF situation, and I think one reason Mac is so worried about Stella going after the Greek man is that she will 'break some rules' to do it, and he can see she is being led by her emotions...just like he was with Dobson. He doesn't want Stella to end up in the same situation, he knows Sinclair wouldn't hesitate to fire her.

I also think the reason Stella kept him out of it is because he is her boss and her friend, and if Sinclair told him to fire her, he would be in a really tough position, and she doesn't want that. As she points out to Mac in Enough, Sinclair could fire Mac if he wanted to, and if Mac disobeyed his order to fire Stella, Sinclair could at the very least make big trouble for him.

It is OOC for her to lie to him, but I will put it down to her being so upset over Diakos and lonely (her and Mac drifting apart, she has no BF and must resort to firenits, LOL, poor Stella!) and also trying to protect Mac - interesting, I think, that she tried to keep Mac out of it (to protect him) whereas she didn't mind getting Danny and Angell involved even though it could risk their jobs too. I'm not saying she doesn't care about Angell and Danny, she does, but Mac is special to her.
    I really hope we get to see her turning to Mac in the end for help, because I know he would risk his job for her (hell, he'd probably kill Diakos if she asked him to, though she would never do that). I like Danny, and he's a good guy to have around when you want to break some rules :)lol:) and I like Angell and we know she's good at this undercover stuff...she did it in DOA for a Day too. But when you are in danger against a seemingly untoucable really bad guy you need a Marine - i.e. Mac.
    Mac kept some stuff about the 333 caller from Stella, but in the end he told her everything. I hope we will see the same with Stella. Mac said he didn't tell her about the bloody t-shirt because he thought he could handle it himself, and he was wrong, I am sure the same will happen with Stella and Diakos.
    If not, I will joim Debbie's revolution.
    LOL - I just got this image of EP hiding as all us crazed Smacked fans run towards them with pointy sticks screaming...
    AZ 'Oh my God, why are they so mad?'
    PV: 'I think it's the lack of Smacked this season...'
    PL: 'I TOLD you we should have put more Smacked in. I warned you putting Stella with that fireman would cause trouble....Oh crap, they're getting closer....'
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm starting to wish Stella had taken Adam to the ball, just as friends. I'd prefer Debbie's idea that she and Mac were going together, but if not, Adam would be better than some random fireman. Perhaps she thought about asking Adam, but knows he has a crush on her and didn't want him to get the wrong idea...So I think my fave choice is Debbie's - she planned to go with Mac and just happened to meet the fireman there and flirted because she is Stella. That would be in character.

Lindsay is definitely dropping a hint, giving Stella the bouquet when Mac's in the room. She is Smacked too.
    And Sid is Smacked too, given his comment in Help about whether they had plans.:)

13. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hello:)
    oh i loved the eppy 'the party's over' it's not every day you get to se Mac Taylor running after a bad guy in a tux:p
    Mac called Stella and not Gillian, and when Stella saw it was Mac that called, she said ''you're going to be late'' (something like that, was a bit to hyper when i watched the eppy:lol:) that was the first thing she said to him, was she waiting for him to come or something? and if Mac were there with Gillian, why did he call Stella and not Gillian?
    and if Mac had seen Stella in that dress, he would not be able to keep his eyes to himself..:devil:
    Okey a thought... Stella and a firebug at the event, Sid said the news spread fast.. how fast would the news that Mac and Stella are together spread? faster than lightning i think:lol:
    I still wanna know what's up with the OOC? seriously ''She looked back, nice'' :wtf: i would have understood it if it was Stella he said it about but seriously...

just a little picture:)

[​IMG]

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks Frida, your pic made me feel a lot better. :D It's so cute. We need loads more scenes like that one. :adore: I'd have loved to have seen the ball work out differently and for us to have had a scene like that one between them, only it would have been even hotter if Mac had been in a tux, and Stella in a ballgown. :adore: Oh that would have made us all so happy, rather than all the OOC that we've had all season... Aww well... I'm still remaining optomistic. :D

Hope you're all well. *Hugs*

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Axel--->
    id our Stella really is dating that DORK i will buy her a head as her next birthday present:lol: she really needs one! Besides being a fireman he has to have some common sense. When i was working in the ER as part of my training we did know how to work along with firemen and cops. I can't believe he is so DUMB he couldn't tell what Stella needed:rolleyes: and being a pain in her a$$ instead of being helpful:wtf:

Say HI to MT for me:thumbsup:

Kikii--->
    LOVE Bossy Stella. Actually it's something we asked (Stellarinas) inside the wish-list for this season. We also asked common sense and Smacked but you can bet they chose the Stellarina path:lol:

This season would have been perfect with the closenesss Mac and Stella had in S4 and the "parents' attitude" they have now*sigh*
    LOVE any single minute where Stella and Mac play Mommy and Daddy in special their scenes with Adam:drool:eek:r Donnie:drool:That's why i found so bizarre when they suggested a romantic closeness between Adam and Stella. It would have been as an incest:eek: And not because the age because Stella is too young for that but because the way Melina portrays Stella. I can't imagine Melina being different with her own children:thumbsup:

and the fact Stella was all Bossy, well, we asked "Stella in command" so don't be surprised if something happens between Mac and Dunsbrook and Mac is left (temporarily) outside his job:eek:

Pleni-->
    let's say i'm in total denial:lol: i would write a new Declaration of Independance if Smacked depended of it:lol:

But seriously, despite of the guy must be GOOD indeed i can't believe some people think he is accurate for Stella:wtf: Stella IS NOT meant to be to any man. She needs the SPECIAL ONE and we know who is that special:drool:

actually it's something i don't understand:wtf: S4 was an ENORMOUS make-up season after two years of a lousy streak (Virus and Frankie). Their closeness was so evident! And the last 5 episodes PERFECT! even many people asked if something was going on between Mac and Stella. Why from "HEAT Smacked" they decided to go to "Siberian Smacked " is beyond me:vulcan:

G-->
    i think that what you said plus his feelings for her and the fear he had for her well being led Mac to strongly advice (or to give her a direct command) not to be close to Diakos and Co. It woudl be GREAT if at least we know his feelings towards her. Also i would like some kind of big dramatic scene with Mac being "worried sick" about her:drool::drool::drool: or after a master catfight ( i bet we will have one) Stella in danger and Mac totally in sorrow and pain:drool::drool::drool:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Peter realized when it was too late. That's just poetic:guffaw:
    guess who will carry the pointiest stick;):lol:

Unfortunately for us, they deserve that and much more:wtf:

Gio-->
    juicy questions. I was tempted to write Ausiello asking for it but he only answers other stuff related to CSI NY:rolleyes:

we will never know what they were trying to do with it but i do know if you interrupt any storyline you must erase any single hint of it because if you leave any hint nobody will understand at all. Exactly as it happened here:lol:

Steph-->
    i wonder if this OOCness was made in purpose before a GREAT Smacked season (S6 maybe ?):drool:

ladies, i do remain optismistic. Nothing could be more OOC than this season but if we keep the faith we will get S6. Remember it!!!:thumbsup:

hugs Debbie :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.