The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by BabaOReilly, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone know in which episode of LV (season 3, I think) Catherine is investigating the scene and the suspect was still there and she gets attacked???

2. CSI_Boston

CSI_Boston Witness

When did Sidle start dating that loser Hank??? I know they broke up in "Crash and Burn", but when did they meet and start dating?

3. Pepper

Pepper Rookie

That is "A Little Murder" in season 304

Don't really want to talk about Hank, but since you ask the question. Why the heck not? :p
    They met in "Bully For You" (204), went on a date in "The Finger" (214), was dating in "The Accused Is Entitled" (301), Sara call Hank "baby" in front of Warrick in "Recipe For Murder" (312), and finally broke up in "Crash And Burn"(317).

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know what type of phone Catherine was using in Shooting Stars when she calls for back up near the beginning of the ep?

5. CSI_Boston

CSI_Boston Witness

In "XX", Ronnie is analyzing the handwriting of Frank and Zero and says that he likes "London letters" because the paragraph contains all the capital letters and the numbers 1-9. Does anyone know if this really exists and if so where I can find a copy? I have looked and can't find an external CSI reference to it.

(P.S. If this is posted x2 I apologize. I posted it here x1 (I thought) and it didn't show up.)

6. csilovegrissom

csilovegrissom Hit and Run

Hi does anyone know the series/episode title/number episode where Sara hands in a notice to grissom about 6 months to a years notice?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

the one where she asks for a leave of absence? it's Burden of proof
    (number 2x15 i think...)

8. csilovegrissom

thank you, dragon star4

9. CSI_Boston

CSI_Boston Witness

Why can't we learn more about Warrick in any of these episodes??? Or Greg?? So far, we have learned a lot about Sara, seen Catherine be a drama queen (multiple times), Nick getting guns pointed at him and being stalked, and Grissom had that entire story line about his hearing and all of his non-romances. Why can't we see more of Warrick and Greg. Learn more about their pasts. Give them a little drama.

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

CSI_Boston, I'm assuming you've scoured the internet? I wouldn't even begin to know where to check for that stuff...?

11. csilovegrissom

We learnt a bit about Warrick in the first series and his gambling, we also learnt a little about his childhood. I love Greg he is great, but do you think he would have an interesting background?i hope so but the writers would really have to write that well.

Is it me or does catherine show signs of hostility and meaness towards sara in the later series?she makes commments to Grissom about Sara that are not very nice. What did Sara do to Catherine?

12. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Hmm if you're talking about Season 5, those two had a bit of conflict in Nesting Dolls.

But in Season 6, (I'm very happy to be able to say this) they're really getting along just fine.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, Sara and Catherine have had a bit of a strained relationship all along (as soon as sara arrives from san francisco in the second eppisode catherine gets a little touchy). They've definitely had their on-and-off relationship throught the show, from definite dissagreements and hostilities in "lady heather's box" to some hints of friendship in "crash & burn". Then the two of them really started freaking out in "nesting dolls" over sara's empathy problems (is it just me who thinks that sara did a lot less in that interagation than other characters have done previously, yet she gets yelled at?).
    Those two have one of the most unpredictable and erratic relationships of all the CSIs without any definite concrete problems... I think catherine just doesn't like Sara that much.

14. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I have a question (obviously). Does anyone know what song was playing at the end of the episode 'Room Service'? It sounds so familiar, but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be great :)

15. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

Okay what was that Vegas episode where they were investigating the death of a hockey player and Warrick played the piano? The only part of the episode I remember clearly was the ending where Warrick is at the card table and Nick joins him.

Warrick:What are you doing?

Nick: Playing cards with my friend.

awwwww...ahem, anyway what episode was that?(Hope I didn't ramble)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.