Carmine Giovinazzo

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Basically he had said "You might be surprised by how Lindsay feels" and I mentioned she'd told Danny she loved him twice. His response was that they might finally be seeing eye-to-eye, which I presume means Danny is going to tell her he feels the same. He did qualify with 'somewhat' though, so I'm not totally sure how to take that, or how it fits if Danny proposes to Lindsay and she turns him down. Or maybe they both agree they're not ready to take that big step yet? I guess we'll find out Wednesday!

2. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I took the bit about the glasses to be a joke, like a sarcastic reference to the controversy loosing the glasses has caused in fandom.

3. Top41

^I think he was serious about both, but maybe didn't mean it in quite that way. I think he meant the baby is going to be something in Danny's life that forces him to grow up. The glasses being gone I believe are meant to be symbolic of Danny growing up, not that he got rid of the glasses and is suddenly mature.

The funny parts are about him being psychic and CHIPz. Not to mention poor AJ getting shot in leg by Flack! :lol: ;)

4. jeanbreckman

jeanbreckman Civilian

i wish i could do a marathon of the whole CSI series.

5. Fan123

Fan123 Hit and Run

Great interview on both sides. Carmine is so funny and talkative that he always is a good read. He seems open and honest which is a rare quality in a guy - let alone an actor... Thanks to both of you.

6. Top41

^Thank you! :) He always has great things to say--loved his answers for this one!