Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey! :D

A couple of months ago some of you were talking if Stella wears a skirt inteads of trousers at work

Judge by yourself with old piccies from Providence :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one is a way too short but Melina looks incredible as always :D

[​IMG]

IMHO i think she looks with whatever she decides to wear. However i like trousers for her because her legs (beuatiful legs btw) look longggg :D Probably a dress time to time but trousers made her looks like a Mannequin

Debbie :D

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

wow it's going slow in here:p
    Okey it's starting to annoy me, i have still not seen the eppy:lol: butbut, she looks great as always:D

Debbie, she looks really great in those pictures:) i got to say she have long great legs:p

I soo love that eppy, Flack is scared about going inside the warehouse and Aiden (i think) ask him if he wants to hold her hand:guffaw: and Stella kiss Mac on the cheekie and well she was great in that eppy:D

3. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Gah:eek: I haven't been in here in years :lol: so many nice pics, thanks a lot for them!
    Debbie : You're right maybe she should wear a skirt, ok well that'd be quite uncomfortable for a detective. But she could wear it in the lab or so..

Was it just me or was her hair different in the last ep shorter and lighter :lol: sorry I think I just payway too much attention on things like that.
    Oh and I love those caps ;)

4. Kemy

Kemy Dead on Arrival

Did I see right when Stella kissed Flack in Rush To Judgement?
    Did I miss anything?
    I feel a bit as if hit by a car, sorry, but I am a "bit" confused. Help!

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

She only kissed him on the cheek as she always does with him and Mac ;).

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Kemy! welcome to the Stellarina Thread! :D

yes, she kissed him but as Anj told you it's something common but so sweet!!!!!!!!!!! :D Check how different are Mac an Stella's relationship and Don/Stella's relationship. She is closed with both of them but Don is like a brother (well i am SMACked. You won't get a Fiesta speech from me :D) meanwhile her bond to Mac is completely different but both are adorable

Previous spoilers said Sam was going to affect Stella this season (i don't use spoiler boxes because i am not usre if this storyline contnues this season) so it would have been amazing to watch the relationship among both siblings and Stella. I hope Sam will want to become into Stella's friend as Don is :D

Stell needs female friends :D (HopefullyAngell will be one too)

Gio---> that scene from 1.15 became me into a Aiden/Flack fan forever :D

Debbs :D

7. Kemy

Kemy Dead on Arrival

Yes, thanks.
    I was used to see her and Mac kissing because they always do so. But Flack..and the way she came from behind did not really look like friendship, I mean, it is not what I do with my friends;)
    But alright, just did not see it before..though it is totally cute;)

8. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Am I too late to join the Stellarina club? As I've said in other posts, I used to dislike Stella. I thought she was so bitchy, so stuck up, always looking down on people. I know, I got her wrong, but people make mistakes, right? Now I love her! And Melina's definitely the sweetest thing around. I just love to watch her interviews, she's always lovely, and so funny.

The whole cheek kissing thing must be something cultural, I think, because it doesn't really seem odd to me and I think it's partly due to me being Mediterranean. In general, we tend to touch each other a lot more than your average Northern European or Anglo-Saxon. It's just a generalization, but it usually works, and it's the same for interpersonal distance when there are two people interacting, we don't need so much space. That's another thing I noticed about Melina, or rather, the fans noticed: her speaking with her hands. It didn't catch my eye at all because that's so common here! I do that all the time, I can't talk to anyone if I'm not making that kind of gestures, it's part of my way of expressing my thoughts and feelings and it's definitely a Mediterranean thing. I didn't realize until I had this terrible date with a German guy and he told me "you're always talking with your hands!". Idiot. I can't help it, I don't want to and I love it when I see Stella/Melina using her hands.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Pleni! we always have space for new Stellarinas :D i must admit i never had that problem because i loved Melina and her characters since the very first time i watched her so I'm glad you changed your opinion on Stella. I have noticed many people misunderstood her in the past.
    But you need to considerer her personal background. She is an orphan. She has nobody else in the world.
    She learnt how to survive alone so it's not a big surprise she can be agressive sometimes. She shows that agressivity in orden to avoid being called "weak"
    if she shows her vulnerability. It's the same vulnerabilty shared by Adam and Donnie.
    She only allows herself showing her real self in front of Mac. She has been his guardian angel for years because she feels he needs that protection.
    At the same time Mac gave a new sense to his life. He was her anchor and finally she had a sense of "family" because he is she trusts the most both personally
    and professionally (she said so). She shared all his moments including Claire's loss. And finally she gave him a new reason to stay alive.
    Remember the difference between the Mac we got to see during the first three episodes and how he changed (after Stella insisted)
    after them. It's a whole world of difference! :D
    Kemy---> Pleni is right. It's a cultural thing. I come from a country who was founded by Spanish people and later we received Italian and French influence too
    (well from all countries around the world because mine was built by inmigrants) so a kiss on the cheek is as common as a hug or even light kisses on the lips
    sort of human "teddy bears" :D

anyway i am very glad you have joined us inside the Stellarina Thread

hugs Debbie :D

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey guys,

A few pics/caps from the latest ep :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thanks Nat! :D She was wonderful in all her scenes EXCEPT when she was with the firebug guy (completely OOC)

I want my Stella back!(BTW Melina's silhouette is PERFECT! :D )

My fav scenes: all those with Adam and that one with Mac watching Adam (they looked like proud parents)

12. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thank you, Nat!

Maybe I'm weird, but I disagree with those who didn't like her dress or said it was unsuitable for such an event. I loved it, I thought it was gorgeous and that being over 30 doesn't mean you've got dress like a nun. She's got a great body and I don't think she was being slutty because of the dress. She was just being childish with the fireman, I want to know why, but that was only a matter of behavior, nothing to do with her attire.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL Pleni, i think i would have hated her dress even is she would have dressed as a muslim :D (you know why LOL)

I do think it was inapropiate. Not because her age but because the type of event. I just love when she shows her beautiful olive skin :D !!!!!!

That dress would have been great at a party at 5.00 pm but not late in the evening ;) (well you know why i don't like it either LOL )

And yes, she was being childish. That's exactly what i thought. I hate how some writers forget so easily the spirit of the characters

OMG next one is going to be good and Stella is going to shine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie :D

14. athens

athens Coroner

I liked her a lot in the latest episode because we got to see her with a lot of the characters.

Although I ship her myself with other people it was good to see her with a guy that for at least now doesn't have bad motives[for what we know] and she seemed happy with.

At first when I watched the promo for 5x15 I wasn't fond of the dress either but when I saw it all I liked it.I don't think it was inappropriate,the Deputy Inspector wore a really nice dress too:)..Anyways,doesn't matter..

Thanks a lot for the caps:):)..I liked the fact that she went to Danny.It shows that they have a strong relationship.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Agreed. Actually is one of the reasons i have a dual feeling towards S5. Because as Smacked fan i suffer but as Melina/Stella fan i am thrilled they are giving her time and space to shine as the queen she is :D

Her interactions with Donnie, Adam, Hawkes and Kara have been remarkable. And even her little argument with Danyy. It showed how much she cared about them

But her interactions with Mac this season have been completely OOC

i guess i am a 50% Stellarina and 50ยด% Smacked. If i don't have a balance on those two i am not happy LOL

ok this is old but we all love S1, right?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.