Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa mama....those pics Stokes4Me-OMG, love,love,love the swimming pool and dog-ahhh. And where do I begin with the large side view of his delish face.....hmm hmm-girls gotta have a dream i say:)

Yeah he was such an adorable kid! And grew up to be even more so. I love the pool pic too - Dax is one lucky dog!

Last edited:

I'm sure it's a manip but still looks cute;)

I think hes gorgeous naturally, think the puppy is soooo sweet BUT that hand....is just plain scary. It kinda reminds me of the creature from Alien, you know the one that impregnates humans, the one that plasters itself onto the face.:eek: I hope to goodness that the hand of evil;) is cgi manipulated cos its a freakin me out. Sorry. Just imagine how scared lil puppy dog is too!!!!

Well the background is off, plus it does say Greg and not Eric...so I really do assume it is a manip. Yeah the hand looks like Thing from Addams Family. :lol:

I think it was a manip made for someone's fic.

Nice Greg scenes tonight. Loved that he got to work with Nicky too. :)

Well the background is off, plus it does say Greg and not Eric...so I really do assume it is a manip. Yeah the hand looks like Thing from Addams Family. :lol:

I haven't really seen that before!:lol: It porobably is a manip, indeed!
let me make it up to you tho:

A real man

I'm sure it's a manip but still looks cute;)

Its a manip and I know because I made it!! It went with a fic I wrote called Ripper. Was about Nick buying Greg a puppy for their anniversary. Yes its a Nick/Greg slash fic. Thanks for posting it though. Hope that clears things up and if anyone wants to read it PM me and I'll send you the link. (rated pg)

I agree the hand is weird, its not Eric's obviously.

I got quite a few caps from Thurs episode! Lots of Greg, and he looked so fine.

In the car with Riley

Examines the gun

Discussing the gun with Nick

Discussing the gun with Nick 2

Discussing the gun with Nick 3

more soon....

Last edited:
Oh, wow. Now secret is revealed, lol.

And yay for the bunch of pics with Greg from the latest ep. Thanks, Wojo:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back