Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duquesne-Delko

Duquesne-Delko Civilian

OMG! This is like first time I've really used this site..I'm new and I don't really know my way around or how to work the boards!:lol: OMG!:eek: Can somebody please explain about "The Ring" to me? :wtf::wtf::wtf:I Love Hiphuggers, they're the two most awesome people ever!!! Chloe xox

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Welcome Anamarya :) Hope you enjoy this wonderful HipHuggers planet ;)

About spoilers tags, it's easy... You write whatever you want , then you select it and click on that smile like this :x, it's the last icon that you have from left to right, then you only have to put a title and it's done :)

I think the ring doesn't have anything to do with Eric, she had it in SYG too and it's maybe her "official" off dutty ring :lol: I love it BTW :luvlove:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Welcome Anamarya :D

I actually think the ring she is wearing is the same ring she wore in SYG. Look sthat way to me anhow ;) Which back then had nothing to do with anyone so, as much as I would like it to, I don't think it has anything to do with Eric. But obviously, since she is in jeans, she is off duty when she picks him up. I was just saying how we rarely see her in jeans anymore....although, I meant it in regards to her being at work and wearing them but still ;)

The only thing I find odd is why the hell is there a fountain outside an immigration detention center? :confused: I found that a little odd ya know?

4. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I was told this quote today..

"What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens." -Benjamin Disraeli

Now, I think this is good. Maybe, we'll get something amazing that we never expected...the writers do tend to just hit us with E/C amazingness that we never thought of :) Oh, and Delkolover, maybe they arnt ouside a detention center. We were thinking maybe they went somewhere else. Like a park or something maybe?

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Yap, same here too :confused: It's too beauty to be outside of the detention center ;) Maybe there is a park in front of the detention center :lol:
    It looks like a park, maybe they decided to go to a walk or something :rolleyes:

If is going to happen the kiss [it's impossible not to happen] I think it's gonna be so freakin' romatinc :adore: I mean, can you see all that trees and the fountain? It's 10000% romantic :luvlove:
    Dont you think?

6. anamarya

anamarya Witness

maybe, just maybe... Miami being Miami they do have a fountain outside the detention center.. they build strange water fountains in my city last year (in random streets not only in the certer of the city) and clearly we don't have the money that goes around in Miami or the weather from there

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Welcome to our world anamarya!

I am looking at the pics once again and I think that they are outside the detention center. Maybe they are across the street. It looks like Calleigh is wearing the same top in both pics but the way the pics are taken might make it look like she is wearing two different tops. I can't wait to see how this episode is going to play out. The more and more I look at the pictures the more and more impatient I get. Oh good lord, what I am ever going to do! :lol:

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I was thinking about the kiss... How do you think it's gonna happen? Who do you think will advance first? Eric or Calleigh?

I'd love to see Calleigh advance first, I mean, Eric already admited his feelings for her, so, it's her turn now ;)
    This way would be a fantastic way to show it :D

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I would also like for Calleigh to inititate the kiss given that Eric has already done so much. It would be huge from her part and rather unexpected and fall from your seat kind of thing. Still I guess I'm so used to Eric being the one who wears his heart on his sleeve that it's just so easy to think that he'll be the one to do it. It's my automatic conclusion. Still I'm rooting for Calleigh to step up :D.

10. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

i'm freakin' out again. And i thought waiting for 7x14 was bad. this is worse. hahahaha. Now we have a great something to think that is gonna be a kiss between then, and everytime i think about that ommmggg, it have to be romantic :adore:, and i want Calleigh to do the first step. As someone said before he already did too much, now we want something from Calleigh.

And i keep like seeing those pics in every 5 seconds. the one that they are touching i just keep staring. ppl think i'm crazy already. lol

please march 2nd i want you NOW.

11. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

So i edited one picture. lol is so perfect. just something for you guys.
    when the episode finally airs i will put quote of the scene, so lets wait. ahhahahaha
    after the episode we will need screencaps ASAP. thats just my opinion. lol

[​IMG]

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Mandy... be very careful about double posting. You have 24 hours to edit a post. Double posting like that could be considered spam, and will bring the mods in here... something we try to avoid.

I think there's a very good possibility that it could be Calleigh to initiate their first kiss. Until now its been Eric that's made most of the outward signs of affection, and he's been reluctant to admit his feelings for Calleigh because he really wasn't sure if she returned his feelings, and he feared rejection (as I said in an earlier post, he was rejected when whatshisname appeared). So, in my opinion, the best possible 'first kiss' for them would be for Calleigh to initiate it. And, I think it will happen at the end of this episode... at the time of that beautiful spoiler photo. I can see her leaning in, or up as it would be, to kiss him first... to meet his lips.

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Given the way she is staring at his lips in that pic :devil: I would love it if he was talking to her and just craned her neck up and kissed him ;) Not a sloppy kiss but a "be quiet, I don't need an explanation" kiss.

I would love it in general if she were the one to initiate the kiss b/c then we would have some inkling of her feelings but when I saw how she was looking at him in that pic....there is no way this she doesn't feel the same way :D

14. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

okkk Thanks Jennifer. :thumbsup:i'm new with all of this, so i'm still learning.

And i agree with Jennifer. Go Calleigh. we want to see how you feel now.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Oh and not only the way she's looking at him in that pic but also her expression in the one where she's visiting him. She just looks so in love :). And of course her smile in the other one :).

Yeah she should definitely shut him up with a kiss. That would be :adore:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.