Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That makes sense, I do feel like dying when I don't get enough of that Greg stuff!

A really good case that gets Greg's heart racing would be great.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah when he has those episodes where he is hardly on, I feel major withdrawals happening. :lol:

Yep, Greg needs a really good case. Nick has had several. I think the Nick fans forget his scene in For Warrick, holding his gun on McKeen. That was a huge scene for him.

Now Greg does not carry a gun, but I would still love something that really fires him up.

3. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

I’d love to see some flashbacks from Greg’s childhood, how cute can it be? :)
    I definitely see Greggo as a troublemaker, with his poor mother always afraid he’d would run into trouble :lol:

I really miss ‘old’ Greg but I guess he’s not coming back really :/ I understand that what he saw as a CSI changed him but I still can’t believe the change was so big – now we’re lucky if we get one or two scenes with Greg’s joking around per season :(

I’m also waiting for a great, emotional, Greg-centred episode as long as he’s not in any real danger. Not sure I could cope with this :/

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I just can't wait to see some Greg-centered ep! That just need to happen... and soon.

Am I without a heart if I say that in last days I don't miss old funny Greggo? Seriously, I'd love to see more joking around by him but I really love his mature side. Sometimes I don't want to see him going back to be a funny guy again 'cause he changed so much. His character should increase, not going down with the well known route. He can change to be funny again but I don't want to see that he's the same funny as he was as a lab rat. It's just impossible...

Oh, am I today a bit grumpy?:lol:

5. Dizzney

You're not grumpy. I do not want him back to his old self. I mean personally, he is still the same guy, he is in his 30's now and not in his 20's anymore. People do change a bit as they get older. He still has his sense of humor, but when you are working on cases involving the murder of someone, humor has it's place. Before in the lab he was not in the face of it, now he is. I remember a scene from 2nd season when he was in the lab and all the CSI's and even Brass where waiting on results from him. He said he felt like he was a dealer at a blackjack table or something like that, goofing around. Then they informed him it was a case of a minor being sexual assaulted and he ended up apologizing for his joke. That was the immature Greg. Greg now knows better on when he can crack a joke and when not too. I prefer him now. I could not see him dancing around in that Head Dress these days....it would seem out of sorts.

6. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Yeah, I know that Greg’s a mature guy now and an experienced CSI so it’d be out of place if he kept joking around – because he’s simply seen too much to behave like that. Still, IMO they could try to bring his old personality trait a tad more often, one or two jokes or some funny memories wouldn’t be disrespectful, if made at the right moment. I mean, for example the talk about pranks between Nick and Hodges in Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda and then playing mailbox baseball in the garage – I wish it was Greg instead of Hodges (and I don’t mind Hodges, just think sometimes other characters would fit better in a scene, and Greg's the kind of guy who sure has lots of stories about school pranks)

7. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Exactly!!! I am not sure why but i want an angry Greg with a case touching his heart this year. Maybe it is because of me being angry with writers for not seeing Greg enough :guffaw:Ok Greg, get angry for me ,soon please! More screentime! :scream:

About the 'old' joking Greg , i don't think we will /should see him too.He has the same enthusiasm and sense of humour ,plus now he is a mature guy and that's a bonus.But yeah, i admit some scenes reminds me of the funny Greggo in early seasons and makes me think what if it was Greg instead of him/her,whoever... :)

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yeah, that's all exactly what I meant. I heart old Greg and I love his jokes in a lab but at this moment, at this moment of increasing his character would be nice to see his humor back but it should be even more mature, maybe more subtle? I have no idea but I just love more than old Greg, mature Greg. Now this character is full of potential and that's why I hate that he doesn't have episode for him, with a very good, emotional and hard scene. If the writers take a way to make him a funny guy again, that would be only an easier solution to show Greg onscreen.

I agree with you Fighter that in Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda someone else could be a way much better than Hodges, like Greg. It was for me strange to see Hodges in this car with Nick, I even got a feeling that was a bit OC for Hodges but that's only me. I really don't mind Hodges and I think Wally is doing amazing job with this character but writers should be write Hodges as Hodges like it was in, for example, in seventh season, and just let Greg to be Greg. I can't shake of the feeling that they replaced Greg with Hodges.

Ok, stop for ranting...

9. That It Is

That It Is Victim

hey there to everyone... I have just recently joined Talk CSI and have just this minute found this wonderful thread about the delectable, delicious and downright sexy man we call Eric/Greg. :drool: Hmm mmm-nuff said!!! Great to see sooo many others who appreciate his talents;)

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Welcome That It is!

I also love the more mature Greg. He still has his funny moments although I wish he'd have more. He's still Greg and I love him.

11. Dizzney

Once again I feel the same way you do (wonder why ;)). I like Wally and Hodges as a character but I think he has replaced Greg and almost everyone else on the show as the only real comic relief guy. And Hodges has had so many moments where it was just inappropriate for him to be in the scenes. A perfectly capable CSI (GREG) should have been in them instead.

Welcome to the thread, That It Is!

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Welcome That It Is in Eric/Greg thread:)

Yeah, I wonder too, Dizz, why we think in the same way, lol. But really, I've started to like Hodges but sometimes his screentime should be for someone else.

13. Dizzney

Well at least we know Greg will be in this episode tonight a little bit, since we have seen him in the promo for it. Something to look forward to tonight, after work. :D

Yep definitely worth looking forward to. He had decent screen time, shared with all the other CSI's at one point. He was wearing his tighter jeans, I noticed too. :hugegrin:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It was great! He has scenes with everyone, Nick, Riley, Catherine. It was nice to see him get the equal screen time he deserves. There are caps posted on the pic thread.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  15. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

I agree. He has so nice moments in the last episode, thanks to the writers! :drool: The closet scene , the car scene with Riley, a few with Nick and the final scene. He was seeming great...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.