Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Elicia, I must agree with you, we are a chatty bunch. ;) Ginnna, feel free to ramble as much as you want. I'm sure there's gonna be so much rumbling in the next two weeks, because we all have so many ideas and thoughts coming to our brains and I personally can't just go and tell them to my friends or family because they don't watch CSI Miami (and they are already making fun of me for being addicted to a TV show, imagine the rate of making fun if they found out I'm addicted to a TV show couple), so I like coming to this thread and share my thougts with people who have the same addiction. We're like AA, it's just that we don't want to get better.

Well, you can always write smut, right? I'm sure everybody would be very pleased, if you did. To bad you haven't updated, but I understand, those pics were :eek:, forgetting things is normal after seeing them.

I agree. Not to mention that "for as long as you want" was more of a "I'll be by your side for the rest of our lives if you'll have me."

2. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Yep, that's why I posted here. It's not like my sisters or my friends or anyone else "in real life" actually cares about this show, let alone the character romances thereof. Weird... it's "the most watched show in the world" and yet I don't personally know a single person who watches it.

And I was recently thinking the same thing about being like "AA"! This is like a self-help group, only we're not trying to kick our habit. No freakin' way. We're here to ENABLE our habit!

It was! But only because he said it twice. That "twice" device is so nice. *shudders* Stop rhyming, weirdo! Anyway, yeah, he had to say it twice just to drive home the point: "THERE - IS - A - DOUBLE - MEANING - IN - THIS". Their feelings for each other might as well be printed in flashing neon across their foreheads at this point. :lol:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  3. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

LOL, though I don't think I like the term habit its more like an addiction but I don't like that term either.....what about........devotion!?

Their feelings have been soooooo obvious for quite a while, but TPTB still chooses to draaaaaaaaaag this out as long as they can. I, mean come on! They're not getting any younger!:lol:
    Double meaning huh? Interesting.........I didn't think of that, very interesting.

4. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

OMG! anyone else aside from me noticed the RING on Calleigh's finger in the promo pic of 7.16? and it's on the left hand!!! sqeeeal :drool:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
  5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I noticed that too...:D I dont think that its a wedding ring though...although...that would be amazing ;)

I like all of your thoughts about 714, I had the same ones too! I'm just really hoping for something great. I think the picture where calleigh is laughing and erics hands are kind of up is when the marriage comment is made:)

6. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Except for people here I never get to talk about Miami, so it's nice to find other addicts like me :lol:
    I am still writing smut... at least I'm trying ;) I rarely ever get feedback on those but I guess the hits and visitors talk for themselves. People are just shy admitting they enjoy that.

I've been watching 714 non-stop too and now with the pics we have received for 716 my mind is on a loop. I like the similarity of their position on the picture. Again Eric is left, Calleigh right, hands are positioned the same. The real difference as some said the leaning into each other and also the look they exchange. The first time they were almost embarrassed to be that close and the contact was short, here I doubt they will jump away from each other, it's more like they are going to jump each other :guffaw:Yeah I know it's my dirty mind at work.

7. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

that would be really amazing :lol:
    i knew you guys would be way faster than me! i love this thread ;)

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I agree... I think they're already together, and did so soon after she got out of the hospital. As someone else said, this is the norm for the CSIs, to see couples already together. Perhaps we'll see some flashbacks of it happening, like...
    ... after Calleigh visits Eric when he's in the detention center, she leaves and he remembers them kissing for the first time, becoming a couple.

I don't think that is Eric now, that is Eric before he got shot... the player, the womanizer. Getting shot really changed his outlook on life and made him think about whats really important to him... Calleigh. He's only timid and nervous when it comes to her (and when he feels the bullet in his brain is affecting his work). He's so in love with her, and before now was afraid of getting rejected, like he was when whatshisname came around.

I completely agree and couldn't have said it better. As if she even had to ask... but then, that was her way of telling him she needed him, a first for Calleigh.

I'm not shy about it! I love stuff like that. And wasn't it you that wrote that really hot story called "Forbidden Places: Christmas Party"? Dude... that was beyond HOT. And... I like your dirty mind at work, I think it should work more ;).

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow I went to sleep and woke up to more than two new pages :eek:!! And we still haven't seen the promo... or the episode for that matter :lol:.

I love seeing both hiphugging scenes together :adore:. You've all pretty much said it all about their similarities and differences so I'm just going to say that I believe with all my heart that this was not a coincidence. Maybe it is, maybe no one noticed but us obsessed EC shippers, but for me it's not a coincidence. Like someone mentioned I agree that it was a "here you go hiphuggers, this is for all of you who've waited SEVEN YEARS for this :)" detail. And it's MUCH appreciated ;).

Forgot to comment about Cal's picture when she goes to visit him. I love the "I'm so in love" expression she has :adore:. And the little brown bag with his favorite cuban snack :adore:. I got excited when I saw it cause when I imagined her going to the detention that was exactly the bag I had in my mind.

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Imagine my surprise this morning when I logged on to see all the comments!
    Who would have thought two simple little pictures would have all worked us up into a frenzy?

Can you imagine what the promo will do to us next week. At least its Wednesday which is closer to Monday.

At least I know I am not the only one obsessed about a TV relationship, its my escape. My best friend says I'm crazy, I tell her that I am misunderstood.:lol:

I loved the pic of Calleigh waiting in the detention center to see Eric. I can already imagine the big smile on his face when he sees her there. I love seeing Eric smile, I am so glad that Calleigh brings that out in him.

11. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well it's a lot happening here today.:)
    Those pictures are amazing, the look on her face is so cute. She's got that I love you so much look, it's sweet. And I'm so glad she showed her love for him finally.:thumbsup: I really can't wait for this epi now.:)

12. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Pics are awesome!
    Calleigh's clothes from when she is at the dettention center are different from the hug picture , maybe they meet up later or something ... for a date! :drool:

13. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Actually, I believe that pic is from the scene where she is picking him up after he is released from the detention center. I suppose they could be going on a date after though....maybe. I believe that the ring in the pic is a ploy by TPTB to drive us nuts. And we won't fall for it!:lol: Seriously though why is she wearing a ring on that finger? Any ideas?

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Maybe she just likes it. In Serbia the wedding ring should be on your right hand and even though I'm not married, I wear it on the right hand sometimes. I seriously doubt it means something. I think it's the same ring she had in SYG, so maybe it's just Emily's ring, some that she likes to wear maybe in her private life.

15. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I don't think it means anything either I was just wondering why she was wearing it on that finger, I guess it doesn't really matter. It's just one of those things that bugs me.

I love the smile on Calleigh's face when she is laughing at something Eric said. I have not seen her smile like that in a long time, if ever........:) it's so sweet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.