Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Jan 4, 2009.

1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

This blog entry has two pictures of Marg in DC before she flew back to LA back in January. lol @ the jacket. :D

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*wants a Marg jacket*

What is the emblem to the right of her name on the jacket? It looks very important!

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It looks like the "american legion" emblem
    [​IMG]

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thank you Erica for this update. Marg like always looked great.

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks Kaylyne :)

So awesome, Marg got an American Legion jacket with her name on it. Rock on, Marg!

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Haha yes, thanks k for finding the answer. I think that's probably it since that ball she was invited to was for vetarans. :)

7. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

Umm, just the jacket?! I want Marg and the jacket or Marg in the jacket or Marg without the jacket or Marg without any ... oh whatever, i shouldn't have this conversation ....:devil:
    Anyway, I was looking at the pic and other ones ... how can possibly someone be so gorgeous ... ? the girl takes my breath away every single time i look at her ..:lol:

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Btw, did you guys notice that there is a CSI promo pic in the folder she's holding in that second pic? For some reason, I laughed when I saw that. :lol:

9. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

^yeah that caught my attention too! made me smile! ;) probably for those guys with her in that pic! :lol: Go Marg!

10. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

:lol: yeah, i've noticed that too ... i think TPTB must have been pretty excited that Marg had promoted the show in any occassion :) she's the best!! :thumbsup:

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought it was funny. It seems that people at this event had been recognizing her from China Beach (Ocean Beach? LOL) so maybe she had to clue them in about CSI. :lol:

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ lol yeah. It was great to know that so many people loved her performance on CB, though. It was where my girl crush on Marg started, too. :lol:

Marg seems to really like Miu Miu. lol. This isn't the first time she's seen shopping in a Miu Miu store. :D

[​IMG]

13. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    Thanks sooo much, Erica ;) Wow...I swear, every female should have a woman crush on Marg- how can you NOT! She knows how to dress, she's in love with Billy (did I say that out loud? :p), she's sexy...ahhh....*Marg high*

14. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yay, I love pics where Marg is in casual clothes. Thank you Erica:D And oh, I love these shoes. They look very nice and a good choice to spend all day shopping;) I'd like to have a pair of these too.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

RAWR. Thanks for the pics, Erica. She always looks so gorgeous, even when she's wearing casual clothes. Just beautiful. Effortlessly beautiful :D