The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

twiztid4togo, Nick/Greg is the hottest ship out there! :devil:

This scene from "Random Acts of Violence is awesome. LoneWolfe, thanks for pointing it out; Greg says "relationship" which is definitely, more ambiguous....and interesting ;)

GREG: "But that's not what I wanted to talk about"
    NICK: "What, then?"

(GREG motions for Nick to come into his lab. Amused, NICK steps forward)

GREG: "Look, I thought we had a relationship. What are you doing taking Archie into the field instead of me?"

Poor Greggo! He's so jealous....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Archie was listening their conversation. Archie KNOWS. And if Archie KNOWS, the whole lab KNOWS about the boys too :lol:

[​IMG]

The end of this scene is priceless:

NICK (to ARCHIE): "You got to get a girlfriend"

(ARCHIE turns around to look at NICK)

ARCHIE: "You first"

(CUT)
    :guffaw:

2. brom

brom Victim

So, I must say several things. (A) I am male and LOVE this ship. (B) My brother and I have never ever touched like that, not even close. (C) While I kinda like the Gil/Cath mom and pop thing, I am dissappointed that The Love didn't win. Oh well, at least we got a close second. Also, I have several Gay!Nicky moments to share with y'all. In the Episode Defying Gravity when Nick was holding the implants and thought that they were boobs he looked kinda disgusted, but when he found out that they were butt implants he seemed more comfortable holding them and even admitted that he was an a$$ man. Then in Lab Rats (which may be one of my favorite episodes...) he works a case with an erotic athlete, and when he asked Warrick what that was he say "Hopefully a linebacker in a thong." Nick instantly perked up and said "Sweet!" Now if that isn't really gay then I just don't know what is...

Also, he seemed to really enjoy working with (hot hot hot!!!) Keppler. A bit off topic, but did anyone else notice that our boys as well as Bobby (who is gay, but can we consider him being gay cannon since that scene was cut? I have been trying to figure that out...) all seemed very distracted whenever Keppler was around...

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually here is what was said in Lab Rats.
    NICK: What the hell's an erotic athlete?

WARRICK: Well, I hope it's a tight end in a G-string.

NICK: Nice.

While it is not a linebacker, a tight end in a G-String still can go to mean Greg's tight end in a G-string. :lol: At least I am sure that was what Nick was picturing when he said...Nice. :lol:

I was not a big Keppler fan and in all honesty, Greg was not seen much during his arc except in Redrum were Nick gave Greg the wink of Love. That was a great moment. Nick knew Greg would go along with his plan.

4. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Ahh, these are episodes I haven't seen yet, since I pretty much missed all of seasons 7 and 8. But, I am getting those seasons now, I can't wait.

So, right now I'm watching Time of your Death and yet another Nicky moment leapt out at me. And, I made caps...I finally got a program that will let me cap, so I have a tendency to go over board. :eek:

So, Nick is interviewing the saleslady, and right at the end she gets kind of flirty and calls him Mr. Stokes (she glanced at his chest just before that...) in that tone that says 'take me, baby.' :p

And how does Nick respond to that, you might ask? He looks surprised, uncomfortable, gives her an uneasy smile, waves the picture he was holding as if in defense, and turns away, getting right out of there.

Trying to flirt with Nicky?
    [​IMG]

Good luck with that...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And he's out of there.

Man, he is utterly adorable. And oh so very gay.

Also, as far as all the talk about the touching, etc...well, I'm sure it wasn't implicit when the writers and directors where staging/guiding the actors, but the whole point of having a ship is taking those little things and building a story that tells the tale you fell in love with.

So, I'll keep reading The Love into those little moments, you can bet on it. :adore:

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hi Aquila, Welcome to TalkCSI, Shipper Central, and the Nick/Greg thread. I'm not sure if you've seen this or not but I'd thought I'd link you to the Shipper Central Rules as they differ from the rest of the board.

Just so you know, the spoiler tags are not necessary for any thing related to older seasons OR episodes that have already been aired in the United States which includes up to Season 9.13. ;) Anything that hasn't been aired yet must be in a spoiler box though.

Also, at the bottom of the Rules there is a section on posting pictures. We're a bit lenient though where it says they shouldn't be larger than 400x400 but we try to stick to them being no larger than 50-60 kbs. Each of your pictures are 224 kbs (better resolution).

Just thought I'd let you know and again, Welcome! :)

6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

brom, we're happy to have more guys on The Fort. The other day, NGR91300, was asking if he was the only guy here.
    Gayer than gay, perhaps? :lol: I've said this before but I loled when I heard actor Neil Patrick Harris (who is gay) saying at the Macy's Parade, that he was an "ass man". I thought to myself: "just like our dear Texan gay cowboy" ;)

Nick, the ass man:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So adorable. And SO GAY! Thanks for posting those great screen caps, Aquila! :thumbsup: Nick is all: "if only you knew....Sorry, but you're wasting your time on me..." :lol:

Note to self: I have to rewatch "Time of Your Death". And "Bite Me", "Snakes", "Primum Non Nocere", "Law Of Gravity", "Anatomy of A Lie".....

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  7. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I do not know if this qualifies as a gay Nick moment:

I think it was in Gumdrops someone said that Nick had materrnal/female presence. Sorry, guys I cannot remember the exact words.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think it would qualify. I believe she said he was radiating feminine energy. So yeah I think that could be a gay moment. Even someone who doesn't know him can see it. It was an interesting moment.

9. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

I looked in the faq's and couldn't find anything about pic sizes, but I was looking in the wrong place...I realize they were big, that's why I put them behind a spoiler...I'll size them better in the future then. ;)

10. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Very interesting indeed. There's this scene in "Gum Drops" where a mysterious character, Sage, who comes from nowhere and doesn't know Nick, looks at him and smiles. Then, she leans forward and gently, touches Nick's forehead and tells him:

"You're radiating this crazy feminine energy"

[​IMG]

And this is Nick's reaction to Sage's comment. Very interesting........;)

[​IMG]

One more screen cap from "Gum Drops". Nick just can't help it, right? ;)

[​IMG]

11. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Thanks for those screencaps seabird ! And let's not forget them sitting next to eachother and the knee-touching as they where eating lunch (?) in the same eppy :devil:. Just can't help themselves...indeed:drool:.

Good point about the comment from that lady about Nick radiating feminine energy LoneWolf001, the way Nick doesn't deny it or comment at all about it kinda gives him away somewhat don't you think? Definiately a gay Nicky moment! ;)

12. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Thanks for the pics. That is the scene I meant. Yes, his expression was strange. Happy that finally someone noticed.

I wonder why the TPTB, included this scene since it did not directly relate to the case.:confused:

Was it included for us? I mean a straight man would be insulted by that comment.

13. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

You know, I noticed that and I thought about it, but I attributed it to something to do with Cassie, how he was empathizing with her then.

It did make me giggle though, and he certainly wasn't fussed by it in the slightest.

14. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Very true. It's like he was okay with the comment.

Do you remember this Greg's line in "Down The Drain"?

"My prostate is fine, thanks"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How would you know that, Greggo? :devil:

And how about this scene from "Goodbye and Good Luck" where Nick and Greg pass each other a tube of lube called "Pleasure Mate"? The look on Greg's face is anything but innocent.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Greg showing the "Pleasure Mate" lube to Nick...

[​IMG]

Prostate and lube. Well, if this isn't gay subtext, I don't know what it is......;)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well tonight's episode we got some scenes with our boys working together. Greg was wearing his tighter pants I noticed too. And then there was the line that Greg said to the Lawyer in the closet. :lol: "How much do you get paid for staying in the closet?" That line just had so many meanings to it. The guy smirked at him too.

When you watch them work together now, they really do seem like an old married couple though. Too bad they were not sitting next to each other at the restaurant but they were in perfect sight of each other. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.