Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I totally agree with you! Season 4 was a simple season, Eric's look was yummy!! The first episode with the funeral and they all walked to the cemetary at once, i couldve just fallen off my seat at how good he looked. His hair was longer but not too long and his outfits looked more tailored then. Calleigh also had nice clothes in those episodes. Her hair was never overdone, nor was her makeup. They would always put her in one basic color, mostly white..clean lines. They both looked great..kinda wished his romance started with Calleigh then and not Natalia, but I guess they had to have him with the new hot chick and build his relationship with Calleigh on the friendship level first. Oh, and episode to watch that he's so sexy in is 4.23, when Horatio marries his sister. At the end when he goes to the court and brings her flowers --- HE LOOKED SO HOT!! I think you're right - he needs to grow the hair back, but then again, he looks good any way you put him. Calleigh is a lucky girl ;)

2. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Delkolover have a great vacation I'm on holidays next week but I'm not going anywhere nice , at least you're 2 weeks will go by faster than most of ours if you're having fun on vacation. I can't wait to see if there are some awesome hiphugger moments in 716 .. I'm not gonna survive for 2 weeks! :(

3. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I do have to agree that Eric looked better with his hair longer back in season 4, I like it a little long, but I think that the shorter lenght of his hair makes him look more mature, and he is more mature. It's been really nice to see how both Eric and Calleigh have grown throughout the seasons.

4. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I agree. his more 'mature' haricut just goes to show that he is becoming more mature. I know that he probably wont grow it back out, only based on the factthat there is still a bullet in his head, and it would probably cause problems to grow it out.

I agree, VirGodess1923, Calleigh is a very lucky girl!

5. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I have to agree that Eric's hair needs to be a little longer. I really don't like the shaved head look. Reminds me of either a (pardon the reference) concentration camp inmate or someone getting over chemo. That, and it makes his cheeks look fat.

I wouldn't mind Calleigh growing her hair out a little more, too. My fave with hers was the first season. What sold me on the extra long hair was in the pilot when, I think it was Horatio, called her name at a crim scene and she stood up and turned. Her hair fanned out around her shoulders and it was just visually stunning.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you so much :)

I too love the way their characters have grown throughout the years. Eric's player days are long over and Calleigh is not as innocent as when she first started out. Their jobs and all they've been through have made them see the world differently and made them mature. I really like that it is at this moment of their lives that they are finally getting together. Don't get me wrong, the waiting has been killing me, but in my opinion it is much more likely for their relationship to last by them getting together now. They are both in very similar moments in their lives, Eric has forgotten about chasing girls, and Cal knows she's made some bad choices with men, and it's just time ;).

Welcome to all the new hiphuggers in the thread!!!! :)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  7. Baby Jane

Baby Jane Victim

Oh yes, Adam was already talking about a "CSI marriage" in a previous interview, so I guess it will eventually happen. But as things go so fast on CSI: Miami between Cal and Delko, we will probably see it in season 30!!! XD

By the way, hello everybody, I'm new but I made my intro in the Introduction thread not to spam this awesome topic. :)

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Ok, so everyone else has been posting their scenario's so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

If you've ever seen the movie Sixteen Candles with Molly Ringwald you'll totally get what I'm talking about. remember the end of the movie when she's left alone at the church after her sisters wedding? Take that and apply here....
    Eric walks out of the detention center after being released and looks around at first he doesn't see anyone....then across the street standing next to the hummer (or her car...you pick) is Calleigh. He sees her grins and start forward. She waits for him to cross the street and right there is where we have the conversation. She says something along the lines as thank goodness this all worked itself out and that she was considering marrying him to keep him in the country. He replies that maybe he met someone on the inside...they laugh...he mentions talking about her idea later....cue the music ...sweep the camera's....annnnndddd...kiss.

BTW been a hiphugger since I first started watching in November. Can't pinpoint what exactly what it was that drew me to them but it was obvious to me from the start.

9. CalleighEric

I like your scene...
    especially the kiss next to where she';s waiting for him outside:devil:

I think I always play so many different scenarios in my head for each different episode, I just keep them to myself. Mine are always so focused on what I want:lol:...I already posted one a while ago, but here's another...

Calleigh is waiting outside by the hummer for eric. eric walks outside, looking utterly relieved. he looks around, and eventually spots a blonde next to a hummer. upon seeing it's calleigh, he gets a huge smile on his face, but tries to hide it by ducking his head down and pushing his hands in his pockets. once he reaches calleigh, he faces her, as she leans against the hummer.
    Eric says hey with a huge eric smile, and she says hey back.
    ~I was wondering when youd be out~ calleigh says, looking up at him smiling~if you hadnt come out, i was considering marrying you~she grins

upon hearing the comment, eric grins even bigger, and rocks on his feet
    ~maybe i already found someone on the inside~ eric jokes. there's a silence, and then calleigh speaks up~horatio told me to bring you home. he figured that after a day in there, you needed some rest.~

eric smiles, and walks around to the other side. on their way to his house...~what was it like in there?~ calleigh asks. ~kind of eerily quiet~ eric said, shuddering at something he rememebered. ~well, im glad your out~calleigh smiles, taking his hand as she drives with her other.

then, they get to his front porch, talk, and finally kiss!:devil: whew. ok. that was supposed to be like 3 sentences long:lol:

10. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

First I would like to say Welcome to all the new people on the board set back and enjoy the ride. and if it may please the court may I ask our newbies where they found out about our awsome thread?

Also thanks for posting some great picture memories of the past episode with our darling couple and their Eye sex parade that they do so well! I have collect them and I will post them on the new My space site so everyone can enjoy them if you have more please post them or send them to me at hiphuggermyspace@bellsouth.net so that I can put them up in the room for all to see. and please feel free to put a funny caption or what you think Cal & Eric are saying to each other at the moment in the Pic I don't have any captioned shots from anyone yet so please send them to me. I also so need ten songs for this page for our page music. please send those Ideas to me also.

Also I will remind you that the youtube page is up and running so please go by the page and siign in to the friends list and leave me some comment on the page.
    http://www.youtube.com/HiphugersGroup

Now back to this program!

OK I have to say that I just started watching the show last May when I was laided off from work and the very first show I seen was No mans land on CSI late night. Well I was hooked and tuned in on the next night to my disappointment they did not show Man Down for some reason, and I was like OMG I have to know what happened to that hot guy that was shot in the head!

Well as luck would have it I didn't actually find out until I tuned in to the regular show on Monday night, but then I was confussed because it was aready in the 6th season and I had missed all the previous shows and Eric was still alive and I was like how did he survive? So it was on from there! I did the only thing I could do! Being a former Dispatcher in law enforcement myself and a former Criminal Records clerk I put my own CSI skills to work and went on the Ebay! I obtained the first 5 seasons of the show and as soon as they arrived I set in on anilizing each episode!

After I did get all the episodes watched witch took me about a week maybe! I started looking around the internet for differant sites on the charators and found this great sight called CSI Files. Well I desided to check it out! and thats where I found the wonderfull land of the Hiphuggers and the rest is history! I was home and I haven't left sence! Everything i could ever need to know is here. The End!

Ok back to reallity! I really liked Eric's look in season 4! I thought he was looking hot with his Ode to Speedle look he had going on with the five-o-clock shadow thing he sported around! But i would have to say now sence he has shaved hiis head short, I like him even more! theirs just something mature and sexier about him now! he seems more grown up and manly. Kinda like when a young kid leaves for boot camp! They're so young and inacent when they leave , but when you haven't seen them for months and they come home they have a whole new look with the short hair and the new confadence thay exude from their training! A more grown up mature look. Thats how I like him now! Hes ready to clam what he knows is his, but at times you still see that inacent little Eric shine through, and thats the part that only Calleigh can bring out in him when she is around. That Ladies is My Ode to the Hiphuggers!

Almost forgot! Thanks to tubbz87 for vcreating the Hiphuggers Fan Club page on Facebook!!!!!! Couldn't have done it with out you Grace looking good girl! If you need me you know where to find me!

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Where'd you get the last picture from? As in what episode? (sorry for posting with the long quote)

Oh! And who joined the facebook group? I did! This is so cool, who joined already?

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Look at the next to last pic of Cal and Eric! on my screen it looks like smoke is comming off of her head! Lol! i'm sure it is just a shadow, but I just noticed it and thought it was son funny that knowone had noticed it yet. thought I would bring it to everyones attention! Lol! I guess that eye sex is a little to hot for her! Lol!!!!!

13. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the pictures!! Even at that time there was smoking chemistry .This is the only CSI pairing that I actually like.

Just a small question.I missed season 6 but which episodes are more pro EC.?

To answer a question,I found about this site by chance.it is quite active and up to date and I decided to lurk.:)

14. CalleighEric

If you are looking for some season 6 episodes...might I suggest...

6.04- 'Bang, Bang, Your Dept'
    6.09-'Stand Your Ground'
    6.10-'CSI My Nanny'
    6.14- 'You May Now Kill the Bride'
    6.15/6.16(two parter)- 'Ambush' and 'All-In'
    6.20-'Down to the Wire'

:thumbsup:Have fun!

15. electra

electra Pathologist

Thank you so much ,Calleigheric.:thumbsup:

I just want to get a feeling of Calleigh's feelings for Eric.At the end of season 5 ,she looked afraid of her feelings but comfortable flirting with him.Her recent words:"Stay with me" means a lot becouse is a change from her previous pattern.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.