Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Excellent post, agree 100%!

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I remember in Leapin' Lizards too, at the end when he came up with the fingerprint on the steamer, how excited he was telling Cath and Hodges how he discovered it. I love those moments.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Also (I think it was the Cross dressing carp episode) he was so excited about Sara and the map of old Vegas, he even went to her crime scene off duty.

BTW- you all should go to the spoiler thread (or CBS.com) to see the new promo -Greg is in it and more than once.

4. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Yeah, Greg is totally adorable when he's excited about something he discovered or something he's interested in :) And his fascination with old Las Vegas is endearing, wish we finally got some news about his book (or maybe it was mentioned already? might've missed that)

I have to wait for youtube I guess :/ but thx for the info - great to know there will be some Greg moments in the next episode :)

5. Dizzney

On the spoiler thread, I posted the link to the extended promo on YouTube a couple of days ago...I think it is a post dated on 2/13, If you want to see Greg in it.

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Greg had his lovely moments of excitment but... they're maybe once in a season (Leapin' Lizards seventh season, The Case of Cross-Dressing Carp eighth season). I think they should show something in ninth too (well, in the last ep was something what I still haven't seen but we want more than that one;))

Can't wait to check out the promo:D

7. Dizzney

Well he has had a few moments this season. "Leave all the rest out" when he was talking with Riley about the S&M stuff, he was a bit excited about it. :lol:

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yeah, only a tiny bit:lol:

*waiting for more nicely done Greg's hints*

9. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

^Young Man with a Horn also. He got to talk about old school Vegas AND indulge his glitter fetish.

10. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

A couple of things I'd like to mention about our Greggo after the last ep:

Someone in the episode thread mentioned (and I'm ashamed to say I didn't catch this myself) how Greg talked about there not being "enough booze in this town to forget murder" and speculated how he possibly might have coped with Demetrius James's death. It's a brilliant observation, but I'm not sure if he could have drowned his sorrows like that. If he turned up to work sozzled or hungover, people would have noticed. Also since he's on nightshift he'd have had to get sloshed during the day, and that would have been noticed by the general public if he rolled out of bars all the time. Maybe he did get drunk on a few occasions but decided that drinking wasn't the way to deal with it and got counselling instead? He seems sensible enough to think that way (in my opinion).

Also, Greggo used to squeeze the toothpaste out of tubes when he was younger? I bet his parents and Grandparents Olaf used to just love that... ;)

EDIT: Oh dear Wojo, I've just noticed you're a corpse. I'm terribly sorry, how on earth did it happen? Don't worry, Greg'll get 'em for ya!

11. Dizzney

Yeah I can't see Greg being an alcoholic. Besides, CSI did the Sara/drinking thing already. A few drinks, on some bad days, I can see but overall not an alcoholic.

Oh I just have a feeling Greg was a big trouble maker when he was a kid, always playing around with things, testing them. He did have a chemistry set...making little bombs. I bet his parents had their hands full with him. :lol:

12. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Ohhhhhhh how I wish we could have a flashback :p How I wish we could see more of his playful side. Even when he's having fun he's still holding himself back a bit. No more dancing to Manson in the lab :(

He must be a riot on his days off ;) Can't TPTB do an ep where we get to see Greg kick back a bit? Pah, what am I saying?! There's more chance of Hodges donning a tutu and singing La Triviata.

13. Dizzney

Yeah Greg is not exactly their go-to-man for humor these days. It seems to be all about Hodges when it comes to that...unfortunately for us.

I would love just once to see Greg's place though. We have seen all the others (not including the newbie CSI's) homes but not where he lives. We have only heard it talked about.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I noticed that too! Maybe Dizzney can find out why since she is a coroner. I am still up and walking so maybe I'm a zombie too! :lol::lol: Greg my hero!

I think Greg is too sensible to drink away his guilt, and if he had that problem I'm sure it would have been addressed on the show by now.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  15. Dizzney

Well I think you are more like the corpses in Toe Tags...dead but not really...you have unresolved issues. Perhaps not seeing enough Greg yet in your life to pass on to the pearly gates. :lol:

Yeah I think that would have definitely been addressed by now if Greg was drinking.

I still want him to get a juicy case, something that really gets to him. Darn it, writers...listen to us. :scream:
    :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.