Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

Thank you so much kc_from_kc!!!She looks stunning.:adore:

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yay, thank you so much for all updates about Jorja, KC. I't's so great to see that she's very active in public life:)

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Sara25 Please see your private messages. Thank you.

4. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I'm thinking if Jorja put that much effort into her wardrobe on a daily basis (except for those days when ya just don't feel like looking cute...maybe those "days of the month" or when you're really tired), she'd look SO much hotter...To me, most of the time she looks a wee drab, like they need to spruce her back to life, but in that picture she looked ravishingly beautiful and awake and alive. Thanks for the pictures, ya'll :)

PS- what exactly does it mean to see Washington, DC as a "global city"?? I'm totally lost..it sounds a bit cheesey to me....

5. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

I'm not sure exactly what it meant but the luncheon had to do with the Inauguration and everything, so maybe thats it? Washington is home of an awesome new president that can do amazing things beyond America? I don't know lol.

6. Criminologist86

KC I suppose it could be that....LOL Some of the names of the events she goes to throw me for a loop...I kinda do a double take and go "WHAA?" haha. Oh well, she looked good, I'm sure, got some free food out of the bargain (that's the best part!) and maybe some alcohol (more power to ya, Jorja), so you go girl! ;)
    Did I mention I ADORE your icon?! I'm a grammar/spelling OCD freak and I HATE it when people do stuff like that...I love it :)

I also have to say I miss Jorja's long hair (like in your siggi, actually...jeeze you're conjuring up all kinds of ideas for me today!)...I liked the sleek and straight look...*sigh* I should quit complaining before some one of importance reads this and gets offended...heehee :)

7. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Thank you! I saw that icon on livejournal somewhere and I had to have it. My friends get annoyed when I correct their IM's and Text messages lol.

And yes, she did look great, but to me, I dont know, I feel like her "comfortable" look is more of what her personality is. Yes, aesthetically she looks super hot when she's all dolled up, I won't deny that, but to me there is something very attractive, aesthetically but more intellectually, about someone who prefers to dress in a way that fits their personality as opposed to looking good in an outfit that doesn't. I mean, she's a bit of a hippie, you know? lol and I love it!

And I love any hair on her, but short and curly will always have my heart. Blame it on Maggie Doyle:p

8. Criminologist86

AHH! You correct IM/Text too!? *YES*

Awww, I will blame Maggie Doyle..I HATED her hair like that!! I think she looks older (in a good way) with it straight, but hey, to each their own ;p
    And yeah, I definitley appreciate how Jorja dresses to fit her...that's how everyone should dress, but then I guess fashion probably wouldn't make money...*sigh*

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agree wth Criminologist on the D.C. outfit, once again she looked "drab" and that outfit was well, I don't want to anger her fans, because I'm one of them, but, I think she could have chosen something a bit more stylish:rolleyes: some CSI caps.

LAB RATS

DEAD RINGER

DEAD DOLL

GO TO HELL

10. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

My personal opinion is that Jorja looked really nice in that outfit. I agree with KC I also believe her "comfortable" look shows off her personality. Yes she is a bit of a hippie and has that kind of personality I think, so it suits her.

Of course she looks fantastic in more formal attire as well.

11. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Jorja does help other organizations that benefit children

Casa PSA

Auction for Casa

And the proceeds from the Dusty springfield play she produced went to a young people homeless charity.

12. Desertwind

Thank's Inxs I do vaguely remember this now, wasn't she with Eric on the one cause?, go Jorja that's awesome, and such good work, she's an incredible gal. I appreciate you posting these!

JORJA AND ERIC

13. Desertwind

14. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

15. Desertwind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.