Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

hot hot hot! thanks for the pics csisenna i prefer pic numer 4 too:drool:

ahhh i've noticed that too and also made a screen cap of it! but the hands are in a little different position there (will post it anyway)
    It might sound a bit strange but when i look at the pictures, at his hand, how carefully he holds the hand of this girl i think you could really feel how he holds your hand:adore: that's one of these special things in a picture:drool:
    [​IMG]
    and 3 more of the ep. cause i just love him in this one! you can never get enough of this man:devil:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] like his eyes here

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

CSISenna, love your pics, thanks so much for posting them. No. 4 is my fave too. Such a cute-yet-slightly-wicked smile.:drool: Love the expression on his face in No. 3 and the 'thinking look' in No1. :drool:

Jimenz, thanks for the pic, especially the first one that shows more clearly how he holds her hand.:drool::drool::drool: I agree by just looking at the pic you can imagine what it would feel like to have him hold your hand.:drool::drool:

More new Mac for me tonight - 5.06 -Enough. I'm really looking forward to it. :bolian:

3. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Weeeeeeeeeeeee :scream: My boyfriend got me CSI:NY season 4 for Valentines day haha. Now I have everything CSI...Just need the new game.

I watched the first 3 episodes of the season last night and your right, in 'Can you hear me now' Mac's little reassuring hand stroky thing is sweet...I think I had to watch that episode twice lol.

My boyfriend made me laugh though, he looks a little like Gary and he said "Oh yeah, when I brought it for you they asked me 'Would you like it gift wrapped Mr Sinise'" he's such a goof, I love him haha.

He keeps doing quotes from CSI:NY though, it's hillarious.
    we were in bed the other night and he was like "If your lying, you'll be feeling me!" out of the blue! :guffaw:

Season 4 is good so far though, I missed most of season 4 when it was on TV because I was working on my A-Levels and didn't have time for TV. I really liked 'The Deep' When Mac was all "Can you feel that, that's my arm closing off your Trachea" soooo hot :devil:

4. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Ooh, I was watching 'The Deep' just the other day, and that scene in the interrogation room is definitely hot. Any scene where he shows his awesome fighting skills is hot :D

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Good boyfriend! Not only does he look a bit like Gary, but he buys you CSI NY and he quotes Mac!

Yeah, he was so hot slamming the terroist guy against the wall. Marine!Mac.:devil: Nice touch, that Mac would lose it with a suspect on a case involving terrorism. Not a direct reference to Claire's death on 9/11, but one you could pick up on if you know the series.
    And just plain hot. I bought myself CSI NY s4 (no BF to do that for me yet:() and I must watch The Deep soon. Mac looks so damn fine throughout the whole thing.:drool::drool:

Yeah, the hand-strokey thing is adorable.

I agree. Marine!Mac is hot. Love how he can kick bad guy ass.

I just saw Enough and I love that we got to see Mac's emotional side with Adam and then with Maggie, and also with the comment about 'what would you do if it were your sister?' I felt so bad for him when he saw what happened to Maggie because he couldn't keep his promise. But it was good to see he's not always Super!Mac, and that he does make mistakes and occasionally say things/make promises he shouldn't just like the rest of us. Makes him more real and more sympathetic, IMO.
    But then I'm a lil bit biased.;)

6. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Man, I'm supposed to be working on a paper, but I'm working on my new Mac signature. Higgie loves her siggies. Oh, I'm good with that. He's so pretty. I need to watch some more episodes. He was so hot in She's Not There. I was like drooling!

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Now I remember why I love this thread so much. All these so-cool-they're-hot pics of my favorite tv CSI--:adore::luvlove:Mac Taylor:luvlove::adore: and fellow Mac Taylor fans to discuss Mac and the cool Mac pics with.
    *group hug*

My eyes say: More. More. More so-cool-they're-hot pics of Mac.
    My computer says: Enough. Enough. My hard drive is gonna explode with so many really good pics of Mac Taylor played by Gary Sinise.
    I say: I'm with you eyes. Shut up computer. Don't you know you could be replaced if you explode???

My signature banner of Mac is a pic from my favorite season 4 episode "The Thing About Heroes".

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Enough was on here on Saturday, what a great ep! Loved Pissy!Mac yelling at Sinclair. He was so sweet to Adam though.:adore: Oh, and he was incredibly sweet to that Maggie girl. He obviously felt responsible for a very bad about what happened to her. I think her brothers were right to be mad at Mac, but I like that Maggie seemed to have forgiven him.
    I thought it was very interesting to see Mac fighting something he couldn't control - the System - both with the Maggie and Adam situations. I know it wasn't right of him to make a promise to her he wasn't 100% sure he could keep, but I think he did it to make her feel safe and protect her and get those men put away. It reminded me of the way a parent might promise a child they won't let anything bad happen to them. That's not a promise they know they can keep, but they make it for the right reasons, and Mac did that too. It's also good to see that Mac is not 'Super!Mac' and that he does make mistakes and can't control everything.
    Awww, I so wanted to hug him during that scene with Maggie though.

I watched 'Right Next Door' and 'Stuck on You' last night and Mac just gets hotter and hotter with every viewing. My fave scene in RND is him carrying the little girl out of the building, but I love his compassion with Stella and with Austin's mother too.
    Stuck on You, my fave scene is in the jazz bar at the end. Love hearing his sexy voice 'Thank you to Miss Carol Williams, all the way from Chicago' - sounded even hotter with his accent. Love seeing him so relaxed and happy, and I'm a big fan of seeing any and all the characters' lives outside the lab, but especially Mac. Mac and Gary are v. different, but I think we saw a bit of Gary in that scene. Was that actually the Lt Dan band playing btw?
    Oh, and I couldn't stop drooling seeing him playing the guitar. The hands/fingers thing....very hot. He has very, um, skilled fingers, it seems.:drool::drool::drool: :devil::devil::devil:Oh, and of course he was wearing black which is always, always a good thing.:drool:

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree MacsLady about that what you said about his fingers...they are definately "players fingers" :thumbsup: I've been playing piano several years and many of my friends have said that I have that kind of "skinny fingers" So I think they mean "players fingers also...I know it sounds funny! :lol:

Ohhh bumblebee you're a lucky girl to have a boyfriend like that!;) I spent my Valentine's day in flu at home :( All my classmates were in a party cause we had senior dance day in last Friday. Only I wasn't danceing...I didn't wanna dance cause there wasn't a guy who with I'd have wanted dance. :rolleyes:And what made my Valentine's day even miserable was that I didn't have an oppoturinty to wish happy vanlentine's day to a guy who I've been crushed in years! :scream: Plus he reminds Mac/Gary! So I always:drool::drool::drool: when I see him in school! :lol:
    Well spending weekend in bed was one good thing in it. I watched CSI:NY, and Gary's/Colin Firth's films as much as I could!:lol: So now I'm like sofa potato! :guffaw:

Here's some memorable pics of Mr.Taylor! :hugegrin:
    [​IMG]"Mac with Sam" "Sigh" It's a pity it's not me! :lol: Hmmm...that look is so cute and temptating! :devil::devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]
    Here's another moment where I'd have wanted to be in Danny's place!:D
    "Whoa mr. Taylor take it easy! Or I'll give you a payback later!!!":devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]
    Boss on the job...and whoa how beautiful hands he has!:drool::drool::drool: What a lucky keyboard! :lol:
    [​IMG]
    I know it's not polite to stare someone's "assets" but I think we can make a exception cause Mac's ... is very enjoyable to watch! :drool::drool::devil::devil::devil::drool::drool:

10. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

I played the flute for 8 years and EVERYONE would always comment on my fingers saying they were skinny and long and good for playing the flute:rolleyes:

And Mac/Gary's hands:drool::drool:... I think I have a Mac/Gary hand fetish now:lol: And Mac have VERY nice assets:devil: That's basically what I stare at most of the time!

11. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Great pics Izod1360 :drool::drool::drool: and welcome to the thread, I hope you have fun around here. Wouldn't every girl like to be in those strong arms? :devil::devil::devil:

12. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

Sam222 was the one who posted the pictures:thumbsup: So we can thank her!!

They are all :drool::drool::drool: I love the picture of him with Sam. I think it's adorable:) It makes me want to go hug Mac.

13. meeyka

meeyka Victim

I have a horrible cold today, and yes, I'd definitely like to be in those arms now. I think I would feel much better :hugegrin:

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Stella: Look, Mac, it's the Taylor Girls coming to welcome you home.
    Mac: Looks like thousands of them.
    Stella: Hundreds of thousands.
    Man behind Stella's head on the right: 1, 771, 561.

L:lol:L. Sorry. A little Star Trek moment there. I was checking out the Mac pics and reading MacsLady's captioning above each of them. When I read the captioning above ^^this^^ pic, that Star Trek scene popped into my head.
    If you didn't see that episode of original Star Trek called "The Trouble With Tribbles", you're not gonna get the joke.
    So I will help you out...
    In that episode of original Star Trek, Kirk, another guy and Spock are talking about Tribbles. A whole small mountain of them fell on Kirk when he opened a storage bin. The other guy said "There must be thousands of them." Kirk said "Hundreds of thousands." Spock says "1, 771, 561." Then Spock starts rattling off how he reached that number.
    :rommie::guffaw::lol:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Izod1360 welcome to the thread!:thumbsup: I'm glad you liked those pics! ;)
    This morning was very cold one here and I was freezed when I walked in school. Luckily I have a flu so I didn't need to ski! :lol: being here and watching Mac is much warmer option! :hugegrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.