Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh wow! I'll have new TV show to watch. Thank you so much for this info!:D

2. mati

mati Rookie

Oh yeah finally good news :) and I also read, although I couldn't find confirmation on other sites on the web, so it may be humbug (!!!) that she will return for the last episode on CSI :confused:. Has anyone heard about that? I am a little wary, because it didn't state when she would do her appearance (during this season or at the end of the show?) so I don't give that much credit to the news. Mind you, I would be delighted if she would in some way come full circle with CSI before starting with her new show, but only if it would be a good ending. Anyway I'm grateful and delighted that she is working and that hopefully we'll see the spin off very soon here in Europe. Take care

mati

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

It was spilled in a few places but we really can't be sure is it truth 'cause possibly all stuff in these spoilers is a one big lie or some maybe are not, for example Sofia's coming back. It was mentioned in spoiler thread. To be honest, at the moment I care about finale 'cause possibly it'll be somethig for Greg (finally) and Sofia's coming back would amazing add.

4. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

TV Guide is reporting that LL has been cast as the female lead in the new NCIS spinoff.

5. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Hm, did you not read the other posts?

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I believe that beaujolais was making another confirmation, the first post about this sited "the Hollywood reporter", and now this sites "Tv Guide" my guess is that some may think another rumor, well now two (so far) are giving the same rumor starts to look more like truth. Which again I think is what the person was pointing out. ;)

7. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

maybe then "the preson" should point this out instead of simply posting the same info we've had before? I'm just saying...

8. mati

mati Rookie

Why not? :confused: I'm sure that a few of us are glad to read it anyhow otherwise the boss would take care of it ;). Speaking of movies: Do you know when Clock Tower will be aired? Thanks

mati

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

IMDB says the Clock Tower is "in production", so we know they've definitely finished filming.

I will so be watching Louise in this new role :D

10. mati

mati Rookie

Absolutely and I read the same information, but I did hope that you would know something new ;). Thanks. Take care
    mati

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm really excited about Louise headlining a new show. JAG was really popular and NCIS became even more popular year after year (look at it this season, it's one of prime time's highest rated shows). I'm sure the success of NCIS will carry over into the spin-off, and will do well in the ratings. Not to mention it looks like a nice cast so far!

12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I think I'll start to watch NCIS just to know about what exactly that show is (well, I know in general but I'd like to check it how it looks). And then definitely I'll watch the spin-off. I'm so happy that she'll have a regular work and we can be able again to watch her every week soon.

13. mati

mati Rookie

I'm happy too, although it may be some time before the show will air here :(. Thank God for the web ;), it will shorten the long wait.

mati

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm so thrilled to know Louise will be in a new TV production, I miss seeing her so much. It feels like CSI has been ages ago. I really hope the new role will do her justice.

To make the wait a little easier, here's a quick fix ;):

[​IMG]

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Mmmm... Thanks MiaCharlize:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.