The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

*ahem* Are you lot ready for spamming over the next while? Well, on topic spamming...cause I'm noticing things and I need to share. Darn my TW friends for not wanting to chat about The Love. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I found another rather obvious paperclip Nicky moment...in No Humans Involved Nick and Warrick are in the prison investigating a riot and they're photographing the prisoners...when this huge guy shows up, you know the type, broad, built, not terribly attractive, but the body was impressive nonetheless. And very tall. Anyway, Nicky's eyes travel up his body with this awe struck look that could simply because the guy was huge, but I have yet to see anything like that look on Nick's face when looking at a woman, no matter how hot. It was priceless.

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Share all you want with us, Aquila :thumbsup: It's just great to have someone who's new to this ship and can notice things that we may have overlooked before.

I'm going to have to rewatch "No Humans Involved"! Nick and his "I'm gay!" moments that we love so much....They may be subtle, but they are definitely there .....I think this has been mentioned before but Nick also checked out one of the cowboys at that club in "Snakes" .As you say "Nick's eyes travel up his body".....:devil:

IIRC, Deirdre found another Nick's gay moment in "Primum No Nocere". When Nick and Warrick were at that jazz club, Warrick (the real ladies man ;)) inmediately noticed the singer, a very attractive woman. Warrick was staring at the singer for a while. Nick totally didn't care :lol: He was all business and went to the crime scene.

And speaking of "Primum No Nocere", I love this scene in the lab. If the boys were any more closer here, they'd be..... :censored:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No wonder why Nicky wasn't paying attention to the woman at that jazz club. He's focused....on other things ;)

3. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Thanks for the gay moments update Aquila! Keep 'em coming!

I really need to watch Primum No Nocere again too! Thanks for the caps seabird, Nicky was indeed focused on other things just like in Anatomy of A Lye as shown here:

Nicky tries so hard not to look:
    [​IMG]

But he just can't help himself:
    [​IMG]

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Haha, I love this one! I always giggle when I see this scene. Warrick was staring at this singer (pretty, I can't deny it, lol) and Nick... Nicky needed to take him to the crime scene.

Exactly. Our beloved Texas Men's Man;)

Oh no! How I could to not notice this one! I can't believe 'cause it was so obvious moment. Ohh, possibly 'cause of lovely Nick/Greg moment which is making melt:devil: I really like this ep. The Love moment and of course even two Nicky's gay moments - this one (thank you Stokes4Me, very good catch!), and when he was talking with guy who is analysing paper, writing etc. I was waiting when he would tap him. When finally Nicky made it I was giggling for a long seconds.

5. Stokes4Me

You mean this one Deirdre?

[​IMG]

But it's not the way he touches Greg at all! Nick is not even looking at Ronnie and it's a shoulder pat not a chest one as is so common when he touches and pats his Greggo! However he just can't keep his paws off the guys eh?
    I love all these findings of The Love and The Gay Moments:lol:

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Thank you for the cap Stokes4Me! Of course it's not the way of tapping like the ones for Greg but still Nick can't stop himself from showing his extra feelings for guys, lol. It's totally cute. BTW, look at Grissom who is behind. His face even from this distance is hilarious. I think he got the vibe while Nick was tapping this guy (sorry, I forgot his name). I'm not sure if he really knew what that meant but still, Grissom was staring at them (yes, I know, he wanted to talk with Nick but in the same time he spotted Nick's moment, lol). What thoughts he had in his head?

7. Stokes4Me

You're welcome Deirdre!:) And yeah! Grissom's face is hilarious:lol:!

Oh and I just need to share this as well...how close can two "colleagues" get before it's x-rated???? Have alook at this from The Hunger Artist

Nick! Warrick is watching and I am eating!
    I don't care Greg...I want you...NOW!
    [​IMG]

Just lean in a little more and it would have been :censored:

And of course the classic one (and seabird's avatar, nice choice!)

Can't keep his eyes off that butt :lol:, can't blame him tho'
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thanks for all the evidence in pictures everyone!

Hey its Valentines Day :adore::adore: What do you think the boys would be doing today? (I know this was asked before but...) Would they do anything romantic, or just be guys and ignore it? I know flowers or candy wouldn't be very manly but how bout a nice dinner, or a night out at a hotel.

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Haha, I can easily see like Nick's whispering this to Greg's ear. Ehh, our Nicky is sometimes really really fast, he can't even wait when finally Warrick will go away, lol.

Ohh, classic moment. I can never get enough of it:devil:

Good question about Valentines... Hmmm... Wojo, you mentioned hotel and now my mind can't get out from the deep gutter:devil: I can picture boys doing something romantic like dinner, candles, oh, fancy resturant etc. And then going to a hotel... And yeah, I think that's all what I can say here about hotels etc.;)

10. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Hmmm, good question… I'm not sure they’d go to a restaurant, it’s always pretty crowded on Valentine’s Day, and IMO Nick doesn’t like too much attention ;)
    But I definitely see the guys preparing a special Valentine’s dinner together :)
    I’ve read a few great fics with N/G cooking something (or at least trying to cook :lol:) and think it’s very romantic :adore:

11. That It Is

That It Is Victim

Happy Valentines day to everyone too, we all need a little lurve huh;)

I think they'd be celebrating but not in the conventional way-Nick would probably arrange a picnic to their favourite nature spot. Nick, Greg, beautiful scenery, fresh air, good food....Oh I really need to get my own life huh??
    Then afterwards Greg would maybe arrange adults playtime-but done tastefully-candles, bath, laughter and karma sutra honey dust. (Migosh MsMaggs has alot to answer for with her version of their playtime involving that!!!)
    Ahh, love...ahh The Love:)

12. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

That's a really good question Stokes4Me! They should get a little closer in the next epi to see if it would be x-rated yet!!!!!

I found more pics where their faces are sooooo close!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  13. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Ah, I like this topic. Touching and Valentine's Day :thumbsup:

Nick does touch Greg differently than he touches other guys. And that's good because otherwise Greg might get jealous ;)

Thanks for all the reminders of Nick's gay moments. I have to watch more CSI! But I noticed that Nick checked out Warrick's behind in You Kill Me! Just the way he checked out Greg's in The Hunger Artist. Bad boy Nicky!!! :eek:

And I know there was this discussion about Greg being "angry" with Grissom in You Kill Me. After watching the episode for the second time I'm sure that he blamed Gil for Sara's departure. He was the only one in the lab who didn't try to talk to Gil about Sara or offer some advice.

And Valentine's Day? Hm, maybe they'd spend the day together, having a picnic (great idea That It Is!) and later on they'd enjoy some quality adult time together :devil::adore:

14. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Yeah, I rewatched a bit of Snakes since I read that, and you're right, he is totally checking out at least one of the cowboys. Ahh Nicky.

You know, what I love about these caps is that really, Greg's shoulder doesn't have to be brushing Nick's chest, does it? But, there it is. ;)

Always glad to be of service. :p
    I noticed his eyes flicking up and down a few times during that sequence. You know, not like I watched it again since you mentioned it...I would never do that. :shifty:

That's a classic. Nick's all 'yeah, uh-huh, now were is the crime scene?' :lol:
    Really, that is another classic. I mean, do they have to be that close? It's chronic, this falling toward each other.

Also can I just say that, while Nick is my favorite (could he be any more amazing?) and George Eads totally fits my type, Eric's shoulders make me melt every time I see a cap like that. They're all broad and manly and it makes me weak. *sighs* I'm sure Nicky feels the same. :p

Man, I am such a sucker for these two. :adore:

15. NGR91300

NGR91300 Victim

So it's 4pm (in France anyway) and I just came back from my date 30 minutes ago so I thought I would drop by before going to sleep... Just to say hi and wish you all a great valentine's day :).
    And about our boys, I'm sure Nicky & Greg are kind of romantic guys y'know... movie... dinner *is having a Janto flash-back* lol but really I think it's... their type ^^

:lol: Thanx for the caps Stokes4Me,I can't believe I never catch this one! I'm so going to watch Anatomy Of A Lie again tomorrow morning!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.