Pitch us the next CSI spin-off!!!!

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Flacknatic, Jan 29, 2008.

1. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

CSI: Houston?
    Starring Bella Carbonara and Ratio Mane.

2. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

CSI: My poduck little town (sorry not naming exactly where I live)

They can investigate the exact moment when someone was actually bored to death. :) You know, exactly what nonhappening pushed them over the edge. :p

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Hallmark once had a greeting card that said CSI: Topeka and inside said the same thing about someone bored to death.

Topeka Mayor Calls Hallmark Card Offensive

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Nah man! They Should CSI Soddy Daisy! That where i'm from! Where is in the Hell is Soddy Daisy you ask! Exactlly! Most people can't even pronounce it correctly when they read it. Soddy is pronounced with the Ahh sound not the Ohh Sound! and its 18 miles notrth of Chattanoga, TN and we have a population of around 13,000 people. Nice and small, but we are grwong by leaps and bound. We are the suburbes more or less of Chattanooga, and we are what some people area her classifie as a breed all our own! Very country and we usually speak our own country dialect wich usally garners a giggle and a huh what did you say!

Also our local police dept (witch I worked for 12 years ago) is in a bit of disheval right at the moment over arresting someone that is wrapped up in the small town politics that usually runs the small town government! In otherword if you don't play ball with certain people you are kickin cans down the road. Its a certain career suicide!

They could come her and investigate what little crime we do have every now and then and the rest of the time they can ivestigate the city Government. Ha! Now that would be funny! It would give the old farts around here something to talk about instead of setting at home and listening to their police scanners and watching the cars rust!! Small towns are always more interesting.

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

OOooh! I have you beat. My town has about 4,000 people in it and it's dying by leaps and bounds! :p The old farts on the town council ran a restaurant out of downtown becasue they wanted to *gasp* have a wine tasting! :eek: I sooooo can't wait for my kids to graduate from school so I can move.
    The most excitement we have around here is deciding which nepotism case will win the next city employment job. :lol: Well, that and watching the grass grow.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I say let's send George Eads up to Winnipeg, Manitoba which currently has one of Canada's highest crime rates.

Of course, it gets pretty cold in Winnipeg. He'd have a nose as red as Santa Clause

If not, send him to Toronto where he can work with the crew on Flashpoint on a spin off called CSI: Toronto.

Either way, in a Canadian CSI, we can have a scene with Nick where he pulls up to a Tim Horton's window and asks for a double, double with some Tim Bits to go.

7. Kemy

Kemy Dead on Arrival

In a German Comedy-show called "switch" they created kind of a spin-off for CSI. It takes place in Wanne-Eickel, a small city in the ruhr area in west Germany. The chief of the team is Horatio, but he is overcharched with managing his sunglasses. The cases of course are comedian, but the whole idea ist great. There are sentences like

Horatio: This ..(break for taking off the sunglasses)..is not the crime scene.
    Stella: Of course not, this is the mortuary. The vic was brought to here for the autopsy.
    Horatio: (putting on the sunglasses) Victim? You mean, we have a case of murder?
    (looking scared and taking off his sunglasses)

...and so on.

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

CSI College Campus
    They could investigate cases of cheating, underage drinking and plagarism. :p With the cases of plagarism going on at high levels in college administration recently they cold be investigating all over the country.