You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

When in conversation, every few minutes you're like, "Oh! that happened in this one episode of Miami..."

It happens too much. Maybe because everything happens on Miami!

2. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

You know You Watch CSI:Miami When...

-That every time you look at and type in TOGO at work, you grin from ear to ear.

-All you have to tell your manager at work is....It's monday night. :guffaw:

- That you were seriously thinking about all possible outcomes of 7.20! Thank you powers that be!!!!

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...

- You've all your note-books filled with things like "CSI:Miami forever... HipHuggers 4ever... Eric is my cookie... Emily Procter rocks..." and many many other things :lol:

- You're in a science class, you hear XYY and you think about "Born To Kill" and start to talk with your teacher about it ;)

- You arrive school at Monday morning and the first thing you say is "New Miami today :D" but no one care.

- You're watching a Miami episode and someone says "Why are you watching that thing? It's a good movie on TV" and you say "That thing has a name, it's CSI:Miami please" :guffaw: This happened to me and my cousin, I was really pissed off :guffaw:

4. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

When you are the only one so happy it's Monday...everyone else comes to work saying "Ugh... it's Monday" I'm like "I knooooow! Miami comes on tonight" hehehe

When you try to write the word "doctor" and accidentally spell it "docter" because you are thinking of Emily Procter

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Ha ha...I do that too.

When you get depressed on Mondays when CSI Miami is a rerun.

When you see the last name Caruso and wonder if he is related to David. (It happened today at work)

6. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I did that today. I was looking in my Criminal Justice book and it was talking about the XXY cases and I kept thinking about Miami. :p

You know you watch too much Miami when
    - you can relate anything in any type of conversation to someone that was on or something that happened on Miami. I do it all the time :lol:

7. pinkjustice

pinkjustice Victim

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when...

You're watching Titanic and comment about how Jack shouldn't have sunk when Rose let him go and your mother starts quoting Alexx explaining that bodies sink and then rise to the surface. I did not recall the episode, but she remembered everything almost to the letter...and then made a point of reminding me when the episode aired again recently.

8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

When...

** You carefully leave your fingerprints on smooth surfaces because you imagine that one of the team might find them someday. They won't really... but it's fun to pretend! :thumbsup:

** You make your mother come into the room and watch another one of Horatio's hilarious one-liners, and then yell "hey, what gives?" when she walks away shaking her head and rolling her eyes. :rolleyes:

** You read as much quality CSI Miami fanfic as possible and find yourself saying "Oh my god, that's DEFINITELY what [insert character] would do"... because you know the characters so well.

** You talk to the characters during new episodes (for example, when Eric was telling Calleigh he couldn't imagine going to work without her, I was screaming "tell her the rest, tell her the rest!" and then screaming "YES!!!" when he dutifully told her the rest).

** You can make a list out of the silly things you do which indicate that you watch the show too much. ;)

9. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

You've watched the 7.14 scence enough on YT that your youngest, who doesn't even watch the show with you, asks you if that girl (Calleigh) is OK or is she still in the hospital. :lol:
    If he was a little older I could probably turn him into a fan too.

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Hehe, I do that too :guffaw:

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami when:

- You're ipod/cell-phone/PSP are filled with CSI:Miami's vids and episodes and you keep the day watching it and your friends ask "What are you watching?" and you "It's CSI:Miami, do you wanna watch it with me?!" :)

- you're in the computer it's almost always b/c CSI:Miami :lol:

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

csifann1--

I love your signature pic!

When my little brother asks if he can change the channel and I look at him like he's crazy because its Saturday and there is a CSI Miami marathon on right now on A&E.

Every time you hear a song it reminds you of Eric and Calleigh and you decide that you will make a youtube video out of it.

I saw the Hummer H2 at the auto show yesterday and thought to myself how I wish Delko was here with me. :lol:

12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

You are helping a student with a math problem in study hall. It's a word problem. You read it aloud upsidedown because you are on the opposite side of the desk from the student.
    It says, "In math class Carole would like to ....."
    You read it, "In math class Calleigh would like to...."
    :wtf:--So you think I was thinking about the promo pictures I saw on lunch break...much? :p

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ LOL. I used to do that all the time in school when the problem would talk about ratios. :lol:

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when you're doing your makeup and you can't help but wonder if the blush brush would be useful for finding fingerprints on the mirror and then you actually try it. :eek:

You also know you watch too much CSI:Miami when you hear music on the radio with a good beat and you think "Man, that should be on Miami."

14. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

You know you watch too much CSI:Miami when...

-You watch the same episode over and over again.
    - You can't sleep bcz you keep wondering how the next episode will be.
    - You make videos and put on youtube saying that you are freakin' out bcz you wanna see the next episode.
    - You read only E/C fanfics all day long.
    - You put your favorites scenes on your iphone.
    - You keep coming to the forum every 5 seconds looking for news.
    - You see a hummer and remembers the team.
    - You start writing after reading so many fanfics.

15. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Haha, I used to do that all the time. :lol:
    Scotch tape lifts them pretty good too.

You know you watch too much Miami when:
    - You sign up for a free, week long CSI class at college and spend much of the time thinking about what the CSIs would do.

- You suggest that a portion of the class be dedicated to learning how to deliver one liners and perfect the art of putting on and taking off sunglasses. :cool: