The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Hi everyone. :D

Can I just say I blame Clarrisani for getting me back into CSI? Hubby and I had stopped watching due to no cable, but not only are we in again, but I am completely addicted to The Love.

I've been thinking a lot about body language, inregards to Janto (yeah, I'm a huge Torchwood junkie) and I was reading something when I came across this.

and

Both of these things threw my thoughts toward Nick and Greg, in particular, Nick. He touches Greg a lot, and the palm on the chest thing is what really made me think that Nick is saying 'Mine' by using this manner of touch. Repeatedly.

Also, the more I watch, and I've just finished the first 3 seasons in order and am going to start s4 tonight, is that Nicky is so very gay it's almost painful how in denial TPTB are, and how much they are holding back. :D It's funny that you lot were talking about Nicky's gay moments, because that is one of the things I have been noticing in spades.

The first thing that grabbed me, early s1 was the way Sara would flirt with him, again and again, and Nick's only response was a 'hahaha, yeah, no.' look. Every time. I loved that.

*waves* Glad to meet you all, and I'll be around for sure. :D

2. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Welcome to The Fort Aquila! I totally agree with you about the flirting w Nick - I mean any female who has tried flirting w him has just been disregarded by Nick and w the whole Kristy (sorry folks!) thing was initiated by Nick in a way to make him understand about himself. I hope I am making sense here...:confused:

Also, thanks Wojo for the LoveSign cap!

Katlynn - of course Greg was hiding the lovebites from the previous night/nights with that scarf...:devil:, and I'm betting Nick had lovebites somewhere else...:devil::devil:. And both of them getting sick and no one else???? Soooooooooooooooo telling! Maybe they had spent a little time in Grissom's office and they caught the bug there? :lol: Thanks for the caps as well!:)

And seabird, the master of finding evidence of The Love...oh yeah, very telling those caps are indeed. I found these as well

Making sure his Greggo is alright:
    [​IMG]

Lost, totally lost in those goergous eyes and imagining what he'll be giving Nick later on :drool::
    [​IMG]

3. Fighter

Fighter Lab Technician

Hej guys, thx for reminding me of these great Love moments :D
    I'll have some free time next week and was planning to re-watch some of the episodes. Now I don't have problems with choice :D

and yeah, body language is a powerful tool :lol: we have an unquestionable proof of The Love in Abra Cadaver :D and it's great you keep pointing out so much subtext I managed to miss somehow ;)

4. X-Queen-Jorja-X

X-Queen-Jorja-X Civilian

There have been some great Nick/Greg moments over the last 9 years it's hard to pick one fave one but I agree Abra Cadaver was a good The Love episode these two are just so cute :D

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Welcome Aquila! I also agree about Nick touching Greg's chest, that totally screams "he's mine"

Great pics everyone :drool:

Wojo, I just watched that ep of Greg pointing to the map and caught it. I had to rewind it a few times and the "call me" sign. Yeah Sara knew it wasn't meant for her lol. She asked how Greg knew about the make out area and he said 'a gentleman never tells." He gave Nick an odd look and Nick knew he was right about the place. I'm guessing it was a spot Greg took him to, at least in my mind it is. I think the reason Nick didn't want Greg's help on it was he would be too distracted being there with him, again...

In the pic, Stokes4me posted (thanks btw) I had always wondered why Nick stopped and looked in on Greg. It was just so ramdom and for no apparent reason. My guess is he missed him and just had to get a look of him. Can't blame him.

I wrote a fan fic about Greg and Nick sharing the new office. It's called 'Breaking in the office" It's rated NC17 :censored: so it has some...okay a lot of naughty stuff in it. So I can't post it here, but it's posted on my message board. If you're interested in reading it send me a pm and I'll send you a link.

Wojo talked me into posting this pic, it was my visual for my fic.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome to The Fort, X-Queen-Jorja-X!

*waves back* Welcome, Aquila! I'm just a lurker on the Torchwood board but I have to tell you that I enjoy so much your great posts about Janto! :thumbsup: And I also love this your first comment on The Fort.

The body language between Nick and Greg screams that there's something going on, right? Nick's flat palm on Greg's chest is SO telling....It means love and posession ;) And meanwhile, Nick is bitting his bottom lip as saying "I'm flirty":

[​IMG]

And Greg is like "OMG, HE is touching me!"

[​IMG]

It reminds me so much of a Janto scene in Torchwood where Jack and Ianto are alone in The Hub and then, Jack puts his hand on Ianto's back and Ianto has this look on his face, just like Greg in the pics above, "Is HE touching me?" *sigh* I guess you've watched the preview for series 3. Jack and Ianto kissing! Guess what? I'm so jealous but at least, we still have the Nick/Greg subtext....Oh, and the office! :devil:

Jack/Ianto---Nick/Greg

The Hub-----The Office

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I just noticed in the pic of Nick touching Greg's chest, that he has his other hand holding firmly on his neck...I think he's brushing his thumb against greg's neck..chilllzzz!

I now realize what you are talking about Ianto and Jack in the hub, Yes I'm also a Janto shipper. I can't help it since they are all hot guys. Hot action in the hub and the office!

8. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

9. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Ta. :D I'm glad you've enjoyed my posts, I have certainly done some thinking and chatting about Janto, in fact, I'm chatting right now, lol. Though all my Janto friends are getting tired of hearing about The Love. Heathens.

Yeah, we were talking about that scene in Small Worlds, and I was definitely relating it to Nick's hand on Greg's chest, it's a very proprietary gesture.

And yeah, I've capped the life out of that s3 trailer, and I have a new lovely Janto snog icon on the TWF. Can't wait for June. :shifty:

Anyway, yes, that first pic is one of my faves, I can't help but think, 'just lean in and kiss him Nick, you know you want to.' :p I mean, could it be anymore obvious? Both hands on Greg, completely, not just fingertips or anything, and that flirty affectionate look. Greg looks like he's gonna pee his pants or, you know, otherwise. Hell, I would. Nicky just can't keep his hands off, and he can't stay out of Greg's personal space either. Even Greg has noticed, and told Nick to back off, though I think that was more of a 'I can't concentrate with you so close, back up before I snog you in the lab.' kind of thing. :lol:

Also, the second pic, the big thing that got me about that scene was Nick's reaction to Greg's comment about liking girls who like fire, and Nick doesn't confirm or deny, (if he says yes, he's admitting to liking girls in general and if he says no he's probably gonna have to say what he does like...) he just gives a look and changes the subject back. It's a classic gay!Nicky moment and the fact that it's with Greg is even better.

But I love how Nick is always brushing aside comments like that, questions about the type he likes and commentary on women. He also brushes aside flirtation with practiced ease. Come on CSI peeps, you can't deny it! Nicky is as bent as a paperclip.

Mmmm, I love the thumb at the back of the neck. I would love more than anything for The Love to be made canon, but I doubt it will. As long as they give us more of the same, I'll be happy. I mean, my mind is made up, my case is solid and I have barely scratched the surface, really.

I mean, with TW there are only 2 seasons and memorizing the whole deal was easy. Here I have missed a few seasons altogether and with 23 or so eps a season x 8 and a half...compare that to 26 eps full stop.

What I'm saying is, I will be coming up with scenes and gestures and thoughts all over in the next little while. I am halfway through s4 now. :D

10. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

MissCrankyPants, the CBS poll is not exactly asking if they should make them canon; they're asking if Nick and Greg should be together and if The Love is real. And we all know the answer, right? ;) So, guys, let's vote for The Love here:

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/37415.page

Even those who aren't Love shippers see it. Do you remember this article about George Eads where they mention our ship?:

Also, there was an article on msnbc.com, where they mentioned the three ships on CSI: GSR, Catherine/Warrick....and THE LOVE. ;) The same three ships that appeared in the photograph at Warrick's home in "For Warrick". Coincidence? I dont think so....The writers are always dropping subtle hints (read my signature) and this was just one of those clues:

[​IMG]

And in case of doubt, just look at these pics. "Knowing looks and all..." ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  11. That It Is

That It Is Victim

hey y'all, new here....love,love,love The Love-Nick+Greg-what more do you need to add?('cept maybe white chocolate ice cream and no spoons?? or is that just me:)
    Trying to catch up on recent activity in this thread but pesky thing called real life keeps getting in the way-how rude!!!Enjoyin all the pics..and lovin the chat. Cheers.

12. NGR91300

NGR91300 Victim

Hey y'all :)... I haven't been here in a long long time (19 days exactly xD).

First, Welcome to all newbies (Err, do I have the right to say "newbie" even if I'm still one myself? :p)
    I can't talk about everything said while I was away but in a few words... The boys are getting more obvious each day but still need to be more Janto-like (And I've seen the trailer too btw... Almost died when they kissed!), and also... THANKS for all the great pics! I can't believe some people still believe they share a brother/brother relationship (*cough*blind*cough*), I mean I think my parents would be very worry if me and my brother were starting to act like that :lol:.

And while I'm here I have a question... Am I the only guy shipping the love around here? (On the fort I mean because I remember at least two guys on FF.net shipping the Love so I know I'm not completly alone ^^). Anyway, doesn't really matter if I am, I'm used to be surrounded by girls (almost all my friends are girls... I find them more interresting... even if I do find some guys interesting... obviously... err, I think I'm gonna shut up now lol).

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Welcome to all the newbies! I love that word. I'm somewhat new to The Love ship, but not to the board. I don’t know why it took me 9 years to get into csi Las Vegas. I've watched it over the years, but not on a regular basis. I'm a csim fan, been hooked on it since season 3 when Ryan Wolfe started. But it finally hit me that Las Vegas is so much better than Miami. I really love the chemistry of all the csi's and cast on the show, not just Nick and Greg’s. But I do admit it was them that drew me to the show and after really watching it, I saw the flame between them. It's so apparent that they are feeling something between them and not just friends

very true!

NGR91300, I'm not sure if you're the only guy in here, but we're happy to have you. It's nice to get a guys view on this, instead of us rambling girls that don't know how guys work. Since you're a guy maybe you see things we don't. I'm with you on being more like Janto, but I don’t see that ever happening, but we'll still get the flirting because they can't help it. :drool:

I'd like to thank everyone that read my fic and liked it. Thanks, it means a lot to me. I got the idea for it from all of you, my office inspiration. It was my first Greg/Nick fic and first time I let strangers read it. It's still on my slash message board if anyone else is interested and I might put it on my LJ.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  14. LoveShipper8404

LoveShipper8404 Civilian

So I am a newbie to The Fort and wanted to say this is the best place ever. None of my CSI loving friends want to see The Love. I have been a fan for awhile but recently, really started getting into the show. The Love moments are so obvious to me, but that could be because I read way too much The Love fan fiction. I have just started watching the show over again and playing spot the Love moments is so much fun. That and spotting Nicky's gay moments which is even better for me:guffaw:cause I have always pictured him as mostly straight...that's so obviously not true, when watching again.

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I'm so bad 'cause I haven't been here for a while but I'm always reading guys;)

Welcome all newbies! It's so great to see you! And yay, twiz, I'm so happy that you joined us *hugs* I noticed that Soph (Shazza) was here too some time ago, hugs for ya too!:)

What can I say now? I'm so happy to see that we all see moments of Love and Nick's gay moments (my personal favorites, lol). I foubd few which I haven't known. Thanks guys for the updatesm now I'll need to check few eps:D Before me are full eps with Roy and latest ones. But I saw Young Man with a Horn! I was so delighted how couply our guys looked and totally cute. I still giggle when I think about Greggo's glitter fetish:devil:

Thanks for every picspam here! Reminding of moments of Love are the best thing to make my day:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.