Which storyline(s) would you choose for a 'do over'?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

1. Aiden's story line. She had already been fired! what was the sense in bringing her back if you're just going to kill her?

If they had to kill her, couldn't they at least have let her interact with the other characters first? While I'm not the biggest fan of Lindsay, I would have liked to have seen how the two women would have interacted with each other, but no such luck.

2. Speaking of Lindsay... as far as her Dark Secret goes, she should have been freaking out at the crime scene of Manhattan Manhunt since it was pretty much IDENTICAL to the one from her past.

Also, she shouldn't have needed Danny to fly out to Montanna to be with her while she testified. She should have found the inner strength within herself to take the stand on her own.

As for this whole Danny/Lindsay having a baby business? Oy, vey. It just plain shouldn't have happened.

3. Hawkes should have had some sort of closure in "Help." The man finally gets a juciey story and is denied a proper payoff.

4. This recent episode with Flack. If they were going to place him in hot water, then that should have been the main focus of the episode, not the SUBPLOT. Also he and Danny should have had a conversation either face-to-face or over the phone.

2. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

Like most people the whole Danny and Lindsay situation.
    At the start of season 5 with Lindsay meeting another man and then helping Danny sounded good.

Also with Lindsay at the beginning I think they could of done it a bit different.

I also think that Flack coming back to work after the season 2 finale should have had more impact or something!

3. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

And one of the things I hate about Danny is the fact that he forgot Aiden easily. Like he never visits the cemetery, or never even says anything about her.

Look at Speedle, Alexx and Grissom. Everyone still remembers them. But Aiden? Nada.

4. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

THAT I was thinking as well... Danny never mentioned her at any time any more! As well as with Louie! This is when I really lost my faith in the writers to give us any kind of consistent story stelling.

As for the Aiden character... while I have not been necessary much of an Aiden fun, at least she was a REAL NY character on the show. To bring Lindsay as an NY"outsider" on the show was really a downer. As well, I would say that Aiden and Danny were really sparkling as team. That, Lindsay never achieved with Danny, relationship totally left out of the picture. It weakened the Danny character so much to not have another NY person to interact with!! What a shame...

5. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

Least Danny could do is name the baby after Aiden.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  6. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

LOL!! :guffaw::guffaw:That's what I call creative writing!! Do you hear that TPTB???:lol:

7. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

Maybe they can do a flashback when Aiden was still alive. They could have Danny promising her that his baby will be named after her. xD

8. nver

nver Victim

I want a redo on the whole Danny/Lindsay relationship. It should never have started . . . or it should have stayed sizzling hot. Instead, it meandered around, lukewarm, and suddenly there's a baby on the way and it's a major part of everything. It's changing the character of Danny in a way I don't like . . . it's pretty much putting me off the show. And that just makes me mad. So, yeah . . . redo Danny and Lindsay and let her find a fireman somewhere and Danny can just play the field!

9. Catu

Catu Police Officer

I totally agree with this i mean she was in a helicopter looking for him and when they found him is like OK he´s find let`s collect the evidence, it was too cold!!!

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome Catu!!!! Me alegra ver que una compatriota anda por estos lares :D

Not only Veritas was OOC for them but many other episodes. When i watched them my face was :wtf::wtf: They are not them!

Besides there were many episodes with Stella and Mac apart when usually you have S1 they are together as if they had superglue :D all the time

If they fix it up, i think i would enjoy the season with so many scenes dedicated to Stella and her relationships with her CSI Family :D

Love her!

Debbs :D

11. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Now that I think about it, I think most of the storylines except for a few exceptions could use a good do over. Not necessarily the whole thing redone, but more like adding in missing moments that should have been there. Although I hated the way Aiden was dealt with, they should have added more of a farewell to her at the end with a funeral. They also should have had Danny still dealing with it in following episodes, like he did with Ruben's death. Same goes with Louie.

Really all I'm irritated with is the lack of continuity in almost all the storylines...in season one, something monumental that happened in an episode was refered to again, or at least the emotional repercussions were present in the following episode. Most of the big storylines now happen in one episode, then never reappear again. It is really frustrating.

12. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

D/L...that could have gone a better way and not the soap opera route.