Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

WOOOO I LOVE your idea of a PureJoy good time ;) :devil:

And you're SO on my brainwave: Gil would certainly protest but Cath'd eventually get him goin'...start out slow and move on up to high speed :p Gooood times, ya'll.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ooh, I like the way you think! Gil wouldn't mind as long as he has Cath at the end of the day... though she might tease him about that being the only reason he'd go along with the others. Hmm, this would make great fanfiction by the way.

3. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^Ah, I could so see her teasing him over that! I really don't think he'd mind because she would be a good enough reason for him to go along. Plus, depending on where they go, he may actually have a good time. If anybody could get him to cut loose, Cath's the woman to do it. Although, I'd like to see him surprise her and do something spontaneous.:lol: As long as they're with each other they'll find a way to have fun. Man, this would make great fanfiction. *hint hint to all the great writers*;)

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

I just watched the final Grissom episode.

And further proof that Erica and I appear to share a brain:

nne (the insane one) says:
    I'm sorry, but you know what that last wink said?
    *Erica* says:
    Meet you at home?
    Anne (the insane one) says:
    OMG! You saw it too!

Surely we aren't the only ones that saw it?

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

*pops head in again*

Last night the cast celebrated 200th episode with a party! Lost of pics, you guys might wanna check 'em out 'cuz there's quite a few of Billy/Marg looking cute. 4
    http://billypetersen.com/TheGallery/thumbnails.php?album=709

And of course that's what the wink said ;) The last part of the episode was just a figment of your imaginations! (at least that's what I tell myself...)

6. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

19ams87: That's what I tell myself about the last part of the episode...Keep saying it over and over again...Yikes.

YES, DEFINITLEY go check out the 200th Episode pics! I just got done saving every single one (I have a pic problem ;p) and there ARE TONS of Marg/Billy looking absolutely adorable :)

7. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

What last part? There was a last part?:lol: We all know what her wink and his smile meant. Just like their last scene in Early Rollout, it can only be taken one way and their actions are loud and clear.;)

Aww, more pics.:adore: Wow two weeks in a row...wonder where we'll see them together next week.:lol: Thanks for the link, ams!

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*blinks* Did I see Destiny's post in here? Wow! :lol:

And welcome AlienMonkey. Hope you have a great time here. :)

Um the last part, for me, was obviously a deleted scene where Catherine went home and Gil jumped her the second she closed the door. y/y? :lol: It wasn't aired because it eventually led to adult stuff that's not to be aired on broadcast TV. :devil: Right. Don't burst my bubble. I'm very happy living in it. :lol:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  9. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

MOAR PIX!!!! LOVE IT. Thanks ams!! I haven't seen you around in a while! Or maybe it's because *I* haven't been around in a while, but same difference. :) Thank you Erica for updating your gallery on margamania. Enjoyed and snagged a bunch of pictures. :)

GOD. SO MUCH FANDOM. This is ridiculous. The Billy and Marg high continues!

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* Wouldn't dream of it... do you mind if I join you? Besides, I think that we all believe that. Hmm, do you think there's a tape locked up somewhere, kinda like a lost scene? Methinks that would be worth a lot... especially since it has some priceless PureJoy smut.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, you have been given friendly reminders several times (the last one three days ago) that this is NOT the place to talk about Marg and/or Billy. There are threads for each of them in the Vegas forum and that is where this talk belongs. Also, any pictures that are of Marg and/or Billy instead of Cath and Gris should NOT be posted in this thread either. Any further links that do not relate to Gris/Cath will be removed.

This is a SHIPPER thread for Cath/Gris NOT a thread to discuss Marg and/or Billy. I would certainly hate to lock this thread for 24 hours but it is a possibility if this thread doesn't stick to the characters only.

Also, keep in mind that everybody in this thread should be following the rule of at least three lines of on topic posting.

thanks

12. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

Hey, I saw it too!!!
    And as for the "deleted scene with adult content" Erica mentioned few lines above, I'm all for this buble ...:lol:

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I could so see that on the DVD "The Alternate Ending" rated NC-17...:devil:

14. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

Oh yes please!! Plus it's a commercial heaven. I bet they would earn a fortune with such an Alternate Ending ... !!!:devil:

15. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Ok, am I the only one who thinks "the alternate ending" probably had to be filmed several times?! You know, practice does make perfect and these two are perfection.:devil: I bet some parts had to be cut to fit the time frame. They should just release a DVD of that and have what was cut as bonus features....and since Valentine's day is coming up, how would all of you like to see them spend it? Now of course I know how you want them to end up (heck who doesn't?:lol:), but how would you like to see them lead up to that? Personally, I could see Gil inviting her over and telling her to use her key. Then, when she opens the door rose pedals are leading to a table with a candlelit dinner and Gil comes out from behind her in her favorite suit and tie on him, holding a single rose and box of candy.:adore: And after they enjoy a romantic dinner she notices there's rose pedals leading to the bedroom and you know the rest.:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.