Episode 7x15 - 'Presumed Guilty' ***Contains Spoiler***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 7, 2009.

1. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

Aw, I'm sorry! ;o
    Don't worry, it's just an opinion of mine. Lol :) Yours are just as valuable. ;D

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Copying and pasting this from another site, with some edits. :lol: Don't feel like typing.

Yea, the thought never crossed my mind once that Ryan was acting under orders. I didn't really like him at all last night. He seemed over-the-top stuck up, and the harrassment thing seemed like his fault. Sure, the suspect opened the door on him but Ryan was the one yelling at the guy the minute he stepped out of the hummer. (And a friend even said to me "I thought for a minute he was like, on drugs." :lol:)

For me it was a good episode, but forgetful. Although I had a huge fight with my brother in the middle of it (and not just a sibling rivalry fight, like a reduced-to-tears fight) so I may have missed a bit or not been paying a lot of attention the whole time.

If you think about it Diddy (I don't even remember his name on the show) did help them find the kidnapped girl. So he's not all bad... if you think about it without automatically taking the CSI's side, he wasn't being sleazy, he was being smart (when he took the water bottle and drank from it himself). Someone's gotta defend the other side.

So yea, it was an okay episode for me. The way it was done was kind... fast? I don't know the right word it just seemed like the whole time you knew who the killer was (usually you don't know that easily) and they were just running around trying to find extra evidence the whole time. *shrug* Not bad at all, but not amazing either.

Ooh but I loved the whole helicopter thing and H and *swoon*.

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I liked the night scene too. You don't see too much of that on Miami and it was really well done. Not too dark so that you had a hard time figuring out what is going on.

Having to seach for stuff, <the first thing they noticed wasn't it..(ex: camera-- red herring)> instead of having it fall into their lap was nice also. I also liked that they didn't find her in the house and had to go somewhere else to look.

And yes, Miami really can do gross and disgusting, fabulously when they try. :p

4. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I cringed every time I saw the maggots and flies...oh and the scene with Natalia and Ryan when they were behind that restaurant makes me NOT trust any restaurant's food. I already don't trust mine!

I was really happy that we got a night scene. I missed seeing Miami during the night time so much ;)

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

When Natalia and Ryan found the disgusting maggots the first thing that popped in my mind was when they had to go through the toilet pipes earlier this season. They are the designated duo for disgusting tasks :lol:.

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

When Ryan laughed at her, I totally thought that looked like a mistake from Jonathan, that they sorta worked out and kept in there. :lol: I dunno why, he sorta laughed right in the middle of his sentence.

Poor Natalia though, she had to dig that fly out of that stuff and Ryan just stood there telling her it was nasty. xD

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I thought so too, it looked so natural. Wish we could ask him.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yep. I got that same feeling too. I can imagine these two were goofing off during this scene (who wouldn't? that scene was just nasty!) & JT just couldn't keep from laughing.

9. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Yep, I'm sure they make them do the nasty scenes to bring humour to the show;)

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

When Nat and Ryan found the magots, all I thought about was "Where's Grissom?" he he

11. Liesbetje

Liesbetje Dead on Arrival

Yeah! I was like: look, more than two people! And they're talking!

I was under the impression the screentime between the entire team was kind of equally divided, which is very nice.

I just didn't understand the plot very well, I have to admit... in the end I was like "Aaaah, so that's what happened!". Maybe I was just too tired to pay close attention...

12. Armen

Armen Victim

A very good episode, remember to vote at imdb.com!:thumbsup:

Diddy played very well! I like when attorneys and the police fight, in this case it brought the episode to higher level, cause Horatio and his team were challenged all the way until the end.

I feel so bad for ryan, he always gets into trouble, :p.

And I cant wait to see a conclusion on Sarnoffs promise when he got arrested, i think the episodes will be soo tense and exciting!
    And also to see what happen with eric and his real father, though i think that sarnoffs promise and the case with erics real father has a connection.

13. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I went to YT to check this out again and it's been taken off. :( Bummer I really wanted another look at that scene.

The Russians are coming The Russians are coming. Should we send someone to the Old North Church with lanterns to notify us wheter they come by land or sea? :)

Seriously though the rest of this season should be rocking.

Ooooo just check YT again and they're back up. And I have to agree it looks like he couldn't help laughing.

14. symbeline

symbeline Witness

I saw it coming miles away, I mean, everytime they've shown H butting heads with some judge he has ended up being corrupt so no big surprise here:guffaw: The scene with the judge was obviously there for a reason and besides with the oh-not-so-subtle hints the writers like to throw us (like the judge owned a glove just like the one the killer or whoever moved the body was wearing :scream: or his adamant refusal for a warrant because of some reasons that weren't related to anything else) I was surprised when he turned up to be just an accomplice, not the real murderer. Still, it was a nice touch to bring back the old H that went all the road to exonerate an innocent man, not just to solve a case. That's what he does best, bring justice to everybody.

Did anybody else found hilarious that Calleigh and Eric didn't see anything in Lindsay's car at first glance and had to look like twice to spot the big blood smudge in the seat, but H *saw* a microscopic skin residue inside the radiator just by looking outside of it. Does he have X-ray vision? I mean, come on!!! I laughed so hard that my boyfriend asked me what the hell was going on :scream:
    And also H rescuing the girl, I was kind of hoping they were too late because, seriously, how many times can that man be a hero? :guffaw::guffaw: Just kidding! I loved that she was alive and H could save everybody.

And Ryan's outburst... WTF? That was really out of the blue :wtf:

15. vsuga

vsuga Rookie