**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I know it is weird we haven't seen any yet....alot of other CBS shows already have any many pics and releases out about their shows airing in March....but nothing from Miami. :(

2. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Yeah, NY and Vegas are practically having an overload on promotional photos. I'm sure in the next day or two we'll get ours...at the rate with all the others possibly within the next hour. We never know:)

3. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

MUAH I CAN'T WAIT for the rest of this season <3
    Hate to be redundant but for those who were wondering, word is Ryan DOES get kidnapped and beaten up till he complies with whoever kidnapped Billy. I think it's kind of a two parter, because in the episode prior to Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing, they show Ryan beat up.
    GO RUMORS, WHOOT!

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, we...know that already.

5. ThickRimmedGlas

I know >;D
    But you know what else I thought of?
    Ryan can't really be the one to shoot the kidnapper, ebcause wouldn't that not be good on his part in terms of the whole "omg I might get fired" thing? Think about it. If he shot the bad guy, it would make him look less like a victim. And him being a victim is what is best in terms of his job's welfare. Besides, internal affairs could always twist it around and make it a 'revenge killing' or something, so for Horatio to be the man with the gun is probably the best choice, since he's an unaffiliated party, for the most part.
    AH-ha!

6. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I'm hoping that since we have two weeks of repeats, we'll get something this week or this coming week. Probably closer to 7.16 they'll release some photos. It's funny, promo photos always make me so happy, but they're like a mili-second of the episode :D

7. gopens

gopens Victim

I wonder if someone helps Ryan when he is beaten, or he just shows up at work the next day. I guess we just have to wait. It does sound more like a two-parter and I glad for a storyline for Ryan - finally! I hope he does end up the hero, instead of him being somewhat of an outcast of the team. This season, though, they seem to be writing him in a better light.

8. ThickRimmedGlas

I just wonder why in the spoiler scripts I've ready no one asks him any questions about visible injuries. I mean, if Ryan is 'beaten up' wouldn't he have some visible cuts or such? Hm.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I wondered that too, but being beaten up doesn't always mean that the bruises/scrapes are on the face or in visible areas that his co-workers would see. Maybe the damages are done to his ribcage, back, arms, legs...the areas that would most likely be covered.

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Aah! So long for a new episode to air. I am going to get impatient!! I am too spoiled with the spoilers!! LOL!!! The repeats are driving me crazy. Not that I don't mind watching them but I am looking forward to the new episodes. They look so exciting!!

11. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I'm sure the rest of the season will be worth the wait... Although I hate waiting, as does everyone, we'll have to survive..;)

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I think you guys mean "the spoilers."

The spoilers we read didn't include the entire episode. I figured that there was another scene before where they probably asked him about it. Surely they wouldn't be so careful as to not touch his face. Or maybe he has his face turned and they ask him later. Idk.:shifty:

13. ThickRimmedGlas

Well, 'script snippetes' they were called. They're rough drafts of the scripts that are flying around the web and you can read them. But I'm not supposed to link to them because the mods don't like it. In fact, I probably shouldn't have even read them. I think the CSI miami writers are waiting outside my house in a white van for me to go get my mail.... :eek:

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Indeed. ;) And I would recommend simply calling them 'spoilers', please as the folks from CBS do read this site and if they find out our sources or where we find our sources, it's very possible they could dry up and/or it may affect how future spoilers are given out. Thanks.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks,it's nice to know that CBS reads this site.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.