Episode 7x15 - 'Presumed Guilty' ***Contains Spoiler***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 7, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't know about Canada. But, I just know Heroes didn't start till 805 instead of 8 (my bro was watching, I'm watching Kyle XY lol). And I know the pres was still on cbs five till 8, so I imagine it didn't go over till 805 as well.

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I really liked this episode. It was different knowing who did what but the team not being able to prove it. I felt bad for Ryan, he was smart to take photos, those photos helped the case. Sean (Diddy) did a really good job in this episode!

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I liked that they had Ryan taking photos and that it helped. But was it just me or did the whole Ryan scene there seem a bit random? I don't know....it really didn't fit into the context of things especially his character. It kind of left me going WTH?:confused:

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I've got to say, I didn't see the judge being in on it coming. And hopefully Ryan's in the clear - since he actually didn't really do anything.

5. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

I liked Diddy's performance, Ryan's moment with the car and the photos was great, but for some reason it felt anti-climactic, and the moment between Ryan and Horatio (after he kicked that guy's car door) felt...undeveloped? Hmmm. But overall I give it a 7 out of 10.

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Here are my thoughts on tonights episode:

Nicolas Gonzalez :drool::drool::drool::drool:--need I say more. I adore him, glad he wasn't the killer.

Eric was looking good tonight :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Calleigh made a quick recovery :thumbsup:

Ok now that I am done drooling....LOL

I was impressed by Diddy. He plays crooked very well..LOL

I felt so bad for Ryan, he didn't get his badge back...WTF?

H is the hero, he almost looked fatherly when he was cradling the girl.

I didn't see the judge as the killer...I was shocked, or maybe I wasn't paying close attention.

Not bad all in all...now tell me how I am going to get through another 3 weeks without a new episode :scream::scream:

7. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Yeah, sure, Ryan has the tendency to NOT keep his mouth shut on a couple of things but he normally wouldn't do that in my opinion. They made him slightly out of character.

8. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

Ryan DID seem rather aggressive, didn't he? Hmm.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Perhaps it was assumed that everyone knew Ryan would or is going to get his badge back given the outcome of the case.If it's not shown in episode 7.16 of Ryan receiving his badge back, he will just be shown back at work.
    I didn't suspect the judge had anything to do with the murder, or at least the cover up either.
    Ryan can be agressive,but that did seem a little much for him.

10. csirocks77

csirocks77 Dead on Arrival

ok so i missed the episode =( were there any C/E moments????? please let me know!!

11. gottaluvcsi

Not really, but there would great moments for all the characters in general. Especially Ryan's little violent escapade.

12. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Well there are lots of E/C scenes, but no HipHugger moments. It was still a good episode

Ryan was very aggresive wasn't he? He seemed to be faking it though, maybe it was planned(by Ryan)? Or was it my imagination working too hard? LOL, probably.:lol:. Why was Frank sooo...........(I don't know the word, but if you watched the episode you know what I mean) with the witness?

13. gottaluvcsi

Frankie needs to take a chill pill when it comes to a witness who has physiological issues. Geez, I wanted to slap that guy!

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree with that. I hate how some people act towards those who have psychological problems. Cut them some slack man! But I still love Frank.

I loved Ryan tonight. I thought the scene with him and the suspect in the car was great. Maybe a bit aggressive for Ryan but he was trying to get something done. He was playing dirty like Diddy's character was with them. And it was pretty hot! :drool:

Calleigh did recover quite quickly and nicely, no? :p

15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Then my imagination was working hard too. I thought that at first. But then when he didn't get his badge back at the end of the episode I wasn't sure. I all seemed weird to me. But I guess amybe they are setting up what's going to happen next...??? ...maybe.