Gil & Sofia #2-Let's have dinner. Shall we?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by KiraGrissom, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

First, Cath has many images of butterflies in her home and office, which no doubt have come from Gil. If he were to give something meaningful to Sofia, esp when she did decide to leave for Boulder City, it would be a one of his prized butterflies and/or a book by his favorite author (Shakespeare or some philosopher). This gives him the accuse to call her and have a handy topic to talk about.

Now, I could very well see Gil taking her to a nice restaurant and not some dumpy diner in Unbearable. Also, he would crank up the charm, get her a rose and suck up big time to keep her from bailing on him. Whatever he did, it worked for awhile as she is the type of woman once her mind is made up, there is no changing it.

2. squirt

squirt Pathologist

I can see a nice resturant, wine and good conversation. Sofia is so well rounded they could talk about anything.. not just work.. she seems to be very educated and someone Gil would enjoy to converse with.

3. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

ive been lurking around and not contributing much these days...Made quite a few icons in the new sofia lj community .Check it out and feel free to use them :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    the curtis page - a sofia lj community

4. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Wow Artule they are great. You did a good job. Love them. May take you up on that offer. Good work. Man you guys are talented.

What kind of program do you need to do these?

5. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Oh another opportunity to praise the fantastic work done by Arturtle on the new icons and LJ. Kick-ass baby! So snagging the icons for the Sheriff ya'know.

Squirt, I use the full-blown version of Photoshop, but most people can get by with the Elements version.

Also you have to check out what LSB and myself are doing with Gil & Sofia in the YoBang role play thread. It has been great fun to write in a very different way then what I'm use to but still be able to produce meaningful story telling. Plus my writing buddy has really come into her own and I'm very proud of her. Check it out.

Viva Gofia Baby!

6. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Yes I have to 2nd that notion. You and LadySara are converting the masses with the great writing you're both doing over there. Cant tell you how many comments I get about the GoFia love. The next thread's opening will state that it is YoBling, Snickers and Gofia. Thanks again for doing such an outstanding job ladies. :)

And damnit, I'm all torn between Gofia and Gil/Lady H. Gonna have to hang around here a bit to help me sort out things. :D

7. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Hey Ruzila you don't have to choose, you can collect as many ships as you like or that tickle your fancy. No limit in these parts.

Glad to here you're getting the good comments in the role play thread you created, cause all I hear is the wind whistling. Hey, tell them not to be so shy, we don't bite at least not hard, ha.

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Tazzer, those words of kindness are an honor coming from you. Thanks to you I have learned to spread my wings and take on new and exciting challenges. It's a privilege to be your writing partner in the Gil/Sofia part of Kiss Kiss Yo Bang role play.

Ruzila, thanks for you sweet comments. I agree with Taz get those lurkers out in the open.

My mind is going back to Bodies in Motion for some reason when Gil finds out that Sofia is back and a dectective. I love how she always gets that last word in to floor him. She always has that powerful delivery around him.

Gil: "You won't miss the lab will you?"
    Sofia: "There are some things I will miss."

Then she just walks off and his eyes go right to eyeing below the belt to that tight butt of hers. He just can't help himself.

9. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

You mean this rearend check he does.

Or how about this one when Gil just about runs into Brass when he sees Sofia manhandling a suspect. Ya'll he's digging that action.

[​IMG]

10. squirt

squirt Pathologist

There is poll being conducted at TV guide.com on who Gil should be with. Unfirtunately Sofia is not mentioned. Catherine has the lead with 55%, then Sara with 38% and Lady H with 5%. So go vote. Even though Sofia is not listed I am sure there is someone else you like to see him with.

http://www.tvguide.com/default

11. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Thanks Squirt, but I myself don't do those popularity polls even if Sofia was listed, it is so high schoolish in my opinion.

12. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Tazz this was my post in the Gil and Cath folder. Seeing as it does have a response to your post here it is.

Not sure how the voting goes for TV guide .com..if more than one vote is actually registered, but if you can vote more than one time that is kind of like fixed votes. It is not giving a true value. Most of these TV guide and website votes seem to be that way. One person goes and votes once thinking it is finished only to find out that someone else voted like 100 or more times.. so how is that fair.

In order for these to be true and authentic they need to do what the Peoples choice awards does. Thank you you have already voted for this catagory. To get a true and honest reading.

13. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

hey tazzer,great job on the kiss kiss yobang rpg fanfic you and lsb are creating over in the fanfic section...i just caught up reading it yesterday and im kinda hooked on it already :lol:

14. squirt

squirt Pathologist

I will have to take a look see. A new fanfiction. yay. Go Tazz and LSB.

15. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Ok after another great slow-mo movie night watching and capping Mea Culpa, here is the first of some new fanart.

Sofia is assigned to investigate Gil and goes to his office to give him the heads up (cause that is how she is, a real nice standup person, plus a chance to see him again, ha). That whole scene is rather cute especially when she quickly finds the journal he is looking for and hands it to him. Yes Catherine was correct when she told him - You need a woman.

[​IMG]

They are soo checking each other out yet again.