Episode 7x15 - 'Presumed Guilty' ***Contains Spoiler***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 7, 2009.

1. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Apparently Diddy's character is going to cause a lot of problems for the team. He is supposed to dig up a bunch of dirt on them to use it to blackmail and get what he wants (he's a crooked defense lawyer).

He is supposed to somehow find Eric's real birth certificate and when it gets out INS is supposed to arrest Eric (in 7.16). I also think that Eric's real father Alexander Sharova is in with the Russian mafia with Ivan Snarnoff (from And They're Offed). His mother did say that he was "a very bad man".

As for Eric and Calleigh, now you know the writers are not just going to throw them together right away. They've teased us now after last week. I think that the writers will continue to put up road blocks so that way they can stretch it out until the end of the season. From what I've read, the future episodes look to be real good.

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I literally laughed out loud at that one!

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I don't understand what's so funny about how he talks... I mean (no offense intended if anyone's gonna take it that way) he is black. African American people often have different ways of speaking. Just because he's a rapper doesn't mean that's the reason he talks like that. He just does.

He's acted in a lot more than just this as well. That might help.

Can't wait to see what kind of trouble he's going to give the lab. :D

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, I totally forgot he was in Raisin in the Sun...

WALTER LEE! GET IN HERE!!!!

Sorry, theatre bug jumps out every once in a while...

Anyway, the funny thing wasn't really the way he spoke, just the way mjszud paraphrased it!

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I'm just excited to see if there is any good Hiphugger scenes!! :D

6. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Me too!:)

I think this will be a very good episode, drama is always fun:). From the promo it looks like diddy says that he saw Ryan do something wrong and he tries to get him in trouble and then he goes after the rest of the team? I have not been keeping up with the spoilers so I am not sure. But this looks like a promising episode. I can't wait!:drool:

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

This is going to be a good episode I think. I was wary about season 7 at first, but it's finally stepped up to the plate. Much better than S6 IMO.

I'm not like this intensely huge fan of Diddy (I can't name any of his songs except that one he did with other people..every breath I taaaaaaake!!!!! Every move III maaaakkkkeeee!!!...sorry) but still. He's fun to watch.

8. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

I agree with you. I am really looking forward to seeing Ryan tonight with Diddy.

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm looking forward to the whole Diddy-being-the-guest-star thing more than the episode itself. :lol: And I'm like you Hollyyo, I can't name one of his songs... but I like him!

And I agree with this. The season premiere was pretty horrible, but it just gets better every episode.

10. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I have to say the Ryan storyline is getting quite interesting.

The writers are really getting into everyone's personal life this season.... I think it makes for GREAT tv... Poor Ryan is good for viewers. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a lame storyline.

11. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

Gladly I don't think the temporary suspension Ryan will be getting will be crippling or too huge, but it's signifigant enough for him to be in the promo, and for us to feel for him. So excited!

12. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Half an hour to go!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

the ep is probably gonna be starting five minutes later due to the presidential address running over.

14. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

For only the U.S. or both the U.S. and Canada?

15. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

They couldn't cut five minutes of commercials out for the 8:00 shows? I HATE it when the President has to give some speech and screw with my TV schedule.