Ryan/Jon #20 - The Tight T-Shirt Society

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by luf100, Oct 25, 2008.

?

What should the title of the thread be?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #20: The Tight T-Shirt Society

10 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #20: Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Ryan/Jon #20: We Want Skin!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Ryan/Jon #20: All in the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #20: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. Ryan/Jon #20: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Ryan/Jon #20: He's a Superhero in Training

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  8. Ryan/Jon #20: Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe's Den

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  10. Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I read some other spoilers from...somewhere....and this episode is going to be more intense then I thought! It's going to be so sad when he lies to everybody...:( I just hope the team like..gets it when it's out. I hope they don't go through a thing where they don't trust him. That would be so ridiculous. Poor guy... But hopefully TPTB won't take that direction with it.

Anyone heard anything about that web series...So on and So Forth or something? I think I remember it said it was supposed to be Fall 2008... Um..We're about to look at Spring 09 ha...

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That was supposed to be a web series? I thought it was a movie. :lol:

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I've been waiting for it too. The site still says Coming Soon....:( Need me some Togo!

4. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

togo_girl21, Please take a few minutes to read through the CSI Miami Help & Info Thread

Yesterday, there was a post in the thread about how to use spoiler tags, and my co-mod, speed_cochrane pm'd you with directions. However, earlier today she still had to edit one of your posts to add spoiler tags. When making a post in the advanced options, click on this icon: [​IMG] and you will get a pop up window that will add the tags for you. If you still have questions, please feel free to PM either speed_cochrane or myself, and we will be happy to help you with this.

Also, please avoid double posting as this can be considered as spamming and is not allowed in the forum. You do have up to 24 hours to edit your posts.

Thanks.

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

It is a little overdue now! Maybe he has been too busy to finish it, or something.

So tonights epi sounds promising. Hope Ryan has some good scenes.

6. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

Yeah I hope Ryan has some good moments tonight too; he deserves good screen time.

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I think he will have some good scenes tonight, though
    I wonder if he gets suspended it will be at the beginning. But I'm not going to complain if he doesn't have that much screen time tonight, at least a story will go along with why he's not there. Plus I'm way excited about Diddy being on. :) And the last episode was great for him. And 7.20....well we'll just be spoiled. :p

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I can't wait to see Ryan in black leather and a blue shirt. :drool::drool: I have class tonight so I'll be trying not to daydream about it while there! (Which I best not since it's a sign language class, lol!) I can't wait for 10pm!

9. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

I am looking forward to seeing Ryan tonight! I hope he gets a few good moments.:)

10. DCgirl07

DCgirl07 Victim

Yeah, that will be nice, and by nice I mean falling on the floor in glory because he will look so hot.

So I was watching an episode from his first season and while he has always been hot...he has just gotten so much hotter over the years. :::Le sigh:::

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:lol: I'm with ya on that! I hope he has a good enough amount of screen time. They got this hot model-ish guy on there, they should milk it for all it's worth! :D

I agree, he was cute way back when he first started but I didn't like the longish hair. He seems a different character now sort of but I like this way better.

12. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

:lol: that actually remembers me of a very boring math class, when I was daydreaming about the next episode I was going to watch when I got home

black leather and blue shirt still sounds nice, I can't wait to see the pics tomorrow sometime:D I hope there'll be some:)

hi, DCgirl07, I don't think I've ever seen you around here, so welcome :)

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I don't think he has model-ish looks, to me male models always look kinda...gawky. He's got that good looking Jewish guy thing going for him though. Ha...my favorite... LOL

I saw an episode from season 3 on the other night and I was shocked at how...little he looked! He's obviously beefed up through the years (in a good way). I used to think he was cutest then, but I'm liking right now better. Well, season 4 really. More t-shirts. Bwaha.

14. luvryanwolfe

luvryanwolfe Hit and Run

Watching the older seasons with Ryan/Jon is kinda of shocking. I really like the beefed up version myself. Didn't about the leather jacket for tonights episode :drool: and I thought he looked hot in a white t-shirt I am going to need a fan for the hot flashes tonight.:lol:

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Hahaha, in the CSI: Miami book "Right to Die" by Jeff Mariotte, it says about Ryan, and I'm reading right from it "In his melon-colored shirt with the tail hanging out, a periwinkle suit, and spiked hair, he could have been one of the models so common in Miami, instead of a cop." Nice to know the author knows he's good looking too. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.