Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Oct 21, 2005.

1. awesomepossum

awesomepossum CSI Level Two

Oh my GOD I miss this ship. And I miss all my fellow shippers and all our betaing-fluffyfic-robospanking-goodness.

Sigh.

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yes! I'm not the only one who loves these two... I miss Aiden so much and Danny never even mentioned her since Heroes. I would love to see Danny tell a story about one of their escapades... god knows that they had plenty of those. So do you think it'd be weird for Danny to name the baby after Aiden? *ignores freaked out looks from the thread*

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You & me both awesomepossum ; I wonder where everyones hidden off to? -- We had some awesome times in this thread, thats for sure.

I could see him doing it, but I don't think Lindsay would be all for it. but she could surprise me and go for it too; knowing how much Aiden meant to Danny.

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Somewhere in the after world, Aiden would be smirking. I think she'd get a kick out of Danny naming the baby after her, especially if it's a girl. How cute would a mini Aiden be?

5. CathStokes

LMAO. I can see Aiden smirking as well. She'd totally get a kick outta it but I think she'd be really happy and glad that Danny would even WANT to do that.

A mini Aiden running around; I can see Danny saying, "Oh lordy" and staying up late at night with his gun lol. You know that country song about still cleaning his gun; I forget what its called but that will remind me of Danny.

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Speaking of a mini Aiden, it would still work if the baby was a boy. For some reason, I keep remembering this scenario I thought up after I found out about Lindsay's pregnancy. I keep thinking that when Danny's son is all grown up, he'll meet a girl named Dani. *ignores the weird looks* Anyways, I think that Aiden would be really happy that Danny named his kid after her... can you just imagine her watching the baptism?

7. CathStokes

*gives you a weird look* karu said what? lol. Wouldn't that be weird though? But if it works, that'll work for me, really. <3

I think she'd be happy and watch over the child from wherever she's at and be proud of it and know that Danny knew his child boy or girl, had the perfect person to be named after. I hope he does decide to go with Aiden.

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*shuffles in* Sorry I haven't been around... I caught the flu on Friday and stayed sick until this morning. *sniffs* But I'm feeling much better now, even though I still have a lot to catch up on.

Aww! That would be so sweet... maybe Danny will tell his kid stories about Aiden and him. I would love a little scene were they're looking over photos and the kid points to one of Aiden and ask who she is.

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, this is NOT the thread to talk about Danny/Lindsay's baby in relation to naming the kid Aiden.

This is a ship thread for Danny/Aiden in which Aiden is still alive for people who actively ship them. Please keep the talk about what DL would name their kid in the DL thread.

thanks.

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oops! Sorry about that... I'll be sure to stay on topic next time. *backtracks* Now what were we talking about before..?

Oh yeah, about Aiden being alive... I can't help but wish that she was still on the show. That scene where she calms Danny down after he went after the guy who killed the gypsy cabdriver is stuck in my head. They did have a lot of flirty and snarky banter too and I miss that. I still think that they would still have that, only it would sort of fringe on that territory between friends and lovers. What do you guys think?