Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric and Jorja are so freakin' cute together... they really seem to have that brother/sister like friendship vibe so did their characters (despite early Greg crushing on Sara and flirting with her lol).

Thanks for all the pics guys.

I love that cast pic, it's a really great one. Why is Archie looking at the floor? lol, and Eric and Jorja are looking off in a diff direction. It seems kinda like they took it before they were ready, it's natural I love it

Ohhh, nice! Finally more Eric and George pics.

And I totally agree - Liz had awesome boots! I'd love to have them (Marg's too):D

I did notice it seems that George's girlfriend is back. I think that is her in that one photo.

The couple of photos look like Robert David Hall is telling Eric a story. :lol:

Yeah Marg's shoes are adorable too.

:adore: New pics , thanks... No need to say Eric is... :drool:

So the actors,they all has a real chemistry, look how they seem great together... This is one of why CSI is succesful show.

Very nice, I haven't see pics of Eric and George together in a long time!

Dude, you can say that again. Very nice lol, very nice indeed. Did you notice that Eric is looking up and George is looking down in the group shot?

Yes its very nice to see new fresh pictures of Eric.

LOL the men couldn've worn something more professional than jeans lol. Is Billy the only one not wearing casual trousers?

LOL the men couldn've worn something more professional than jeans lol. Is Billy the only one not wearing casual trousers?
Why? It was a short quick ceremony, outdoors and they were only watching, really. I do not think they expected to be in a group photo. Billy was the one receiving the award so I can understand him dressing up more. To me it looked like they almost came from the set, some of them anyway. I mean Eric and George both were wearing things I could see them wearing on the show.

Doing the test
looking up at Sara
cute grin
still smirking
Working
results back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back