Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hankster, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squirt

squirt Pathologist

Thanks this is me. Much appreciate it. Wow I hope I can catch it on the rerun

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Oh wow. That's the first time I've seen the spoiler thing in use. That's pretty freaking cool. Kudos to Antony for setting that up! :D

3. squirt

squirt Pathologist

ya that spoiler thing is pretty fancy. I second the thanks

4. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

You're welcome :)
    ABC re-aired it on....Wednesday or Thursday, but I'm sure they'll show it again. They should make a 'Grey's Anatomy' night and air both parts back to back.

5. squirt

squirt Pathologist

That would make a lot of sense. I usulaly do not watch medical shows or Grays but I think Imight start. I was watching it while packing and could not bleelive the way they ended it. Got so busy packing forgot to tape it.

6. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Check this site out unless you haven't watched the last episode "As we know it". Then it would be a spoiler for ya.

7. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I thought that episode was pretty awesome. I yelled at my TV for what Merideth did. I think I spelled her name wrong. . .

Can't wait for the next episode. McDreamy goes all bad ass on that really hot guy. I hope he his jealous over HIS WIFE!

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Re: Grey's Anatomy *may contain spoilers*

Tonight's episode was so sad. The boy with the tumor. How sad. :( I have to rewatch it for more details.

9. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Same here. I was running around doing some other stuff when it was on, so I'm sure I missed a bunch.

I agree, it was sad the boy with the tumors didn't survive. :(

Everyone's reactions to the woman who kept having...uh "episodes" was hillarious! :lol:

I've got to say- the ending. THE ENDING! I'm glad George finally said his piece! Anyone else just want to give him a big hug?

The song on Christina's iPod at the beginning was the same song I've been looking for for a long time, ever since it was on 'Recycling' on CSI:NY! Here's hoping someone can name that tune or ABC puts it up on their site. [​IMG] :)
    ETA: finally found it!! :D For those interested, the song is by Diplo and called 'Diplo Rhythm' feat. Sandra Melody, Vybz Cartel & Pantera Os Danadinhos

Question- CTV never does previews. Did they show what's going to happen next week?

10. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

Question, after Mer introduced herself to McSteamy, did anyone think she punched him? Probably was just me, since I wasn't looking at the screen.

Anyway, yay for George! Finally!
    George says something in the staircase about him and Mer having sex, and Alex, Izzie, and Christina turn around. Then later in the preview you see Mer and McDreamy talking about 'something that her friends may leave her'. He responds with something like "You'll always have me..." or "I'll still be..." yeah whatever. You probably get my drift.

11. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

^^^
    Thanks for the info about next weeks episode!

12. 9dots4lines

no problem :) Although it took me a while to remember what it was about.

can't wait.

13. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Oh no. Not George. Meredith better think better of it before it's too late! He'll only get hurt!

14. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

While I'm Happy George is getting some, I'm NOT HAPPY it's that FLAKE Meredith! Yeesh! He should have gone for Izzie when he had the chance, man! Meredith is going to roll over him like a Tank!!!

15. 9dots4lines

I can actually understand two sides of this:

Good: because some people like me (see below) wanted (in some degree) George and Merideth together. And George gets some.

Bad: Merideth wasn't in the happiest of moods. I mean she was a little better than "Christmas Mer" and not quite...Acutally, I don't think I've seen her too happy at all. But just got done with something, she was depressed, and George is just a vent.

My note: Those are my two sides. And mind you, I like Merideth + McDreamy and Merideth + McGeorge(sounds kinda cool, right?). I'm more Merideth + McDreamy than Mer + George.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.