Ryan/Jon #20 - The Tight T-Shirt Society

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by luf100, Oct 25, 2008.

?

What should the title of the thread be?

Poll closed Nov 4, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #20: The Tight T-Shirt Society

10 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #20: Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Ryan/Jon #20: We Want Skin!

6 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Ryan/Jon #20: All in the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #20: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. Ryan/Jon #20: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Ryan/Jon #20: He's a Superhero in Training

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  8. Ryan/Jon #20: Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe's Den

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  10. Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThickRimmedGlas

ThickRimmedGlas Hit and Run

Well, I hope that there is a little more developement on our dear Ryan. I think his comedic relief has stood out more than any drama that has occured with him lately. If anything happens concerning the staple, it will be a while after Presumed Guilty, just because of the nature of possible infections/viruses.
    (the fight in And They're Offed was exquisite, though) :drool:
    P/s Fan script finished* But could use work... >.<
    http://wasabi-for-concrete.blogspot.com/
    First fan fic thing i've written, EVER btw.

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Oh wow...Ryan is getting some development in an upcoming episode. I'm really surprised. Look on the spoiler thread if you're interested.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yea, I'm pretty surprised actually, but so very glad too! Exciting season for him compared to others. :D

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

WoW that story was CSI MIAMIish, I mean just like an episode.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay, I finally watched the episode. I've been feeling crappy the last couple of days. Somehow hurt my back and it was a struggle just to even move, so I've been very tired all the time too cause its hard to sleep when I can't get in a comfortable position cause every one hurts my back. But, I finally managed to watch the episode.

I have to say tptb are ticking me off. They apparently have forgotten that Ry ever had OCD. I'm sorry, but an OCD person would NEVER suck on their hand when they cut it on a staple in the same room that a dead body is in. I mean, that's just common sense really. I'm not OCD and even I wouldn't do that! The first thing I do when I cut myself if I am nowhere near a bandaid, I take my shirt and press it on the cut to stop the bleeding. I NEVER suck on it. I can't stand that copper smell or taste. :lol:

Loved Ry and Cal's "argument" about her driving. :lol: It was cute.

"I love the smell of decomp in the morning." :lol:

How hot was it when he jumped through that hole?

Loved Ryan putting his hand on Calleigh's back to comfort her while she was coughing. Wish he'd been at the hospital at some point though. I mean H, Alexx, Ryan and Cal were all at the hospital when Delko was shot.

Did anyone notice the blooper? The first time they showed a hand putting the can in the microwave the numbers 9:99 were punched into the microwave. In the re-enactment the number 6:96 was punched in.

Cal was drinking Smart Water. I love that stuff! But, that is serious product placement. :lol:

Did anyone notice Ryan walking like Horatio with his hands on his hips (walking down that hallway)? :lol: That cracked me up for some reason.

Loved when Ryan grabbed that one guy's arm and put it behind his back and the guy said he was breaking his arm and Horatio goes: "You've got another one." :guffaw:

"Looks like Dr. Phelps was channeling Frankenstein." :lol: Ryan had a few good lines in this ep.

Wish Ryan had gotten scenes with Alexx though. Speaking of Alexx, I loved when that girl said she'd take a lie detector test and Alexx said "oh honey, I'd pay to see that." Have I mentioned how much I miss Alexx? :lol:

Anyway, there was a lot of Ryan in this ep which was a good thing.

Ryan gets puts on admin. leave because Diddy's character claims he was harassing a client or something when it isn't true. He's just trying to get all of the CSIs taken off the case so his client will get off. So, Ryan doesn't do anything wrong this time.

6. ThickRimmedGlas

Thanks! Er, I might have to write another one for a future episode.
    Apparently Ryan is supposed to save a kidnapped Billy Gantry. EEp!

7. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

Save a kidnapped Billy Gantry? Wow! I also read that he's forced to tamper with evidence, otherwise the kid gets killed. Sure hope nothing bad happens to Ryan, and that he doesn't get in trouble. I mean Jonathan Togo isn't thinking about leaving the show right? There would be news about it on Tv guide if he was leaving

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
  8. ThickRimmedGlas

I dunno. See, when they killed Warrick off in CSI las vegas fans were given almost no warning, so the possibility that Jon might be leaving is never unprobable. The CSi writers like to surprise us, lol. even if the surprises are not always good. However, I will remain optimistic. Ryan Wolfe still feels like he's not finished in the show. He needs a lot more developement, and I still feel like he needs to gain the team's trust again after so many things happening in his career.

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

A friend and I were talking about this episode and the possibility of Ryan being fired again. Even she said "we need to find out if JT wants to leave the show..." and I have to say, even if Ryan is doing everything he does to mess up the case for this episode, and he doesn't tell anyone because it's Billy, I definitely think it'd be a good way to have Ryan fired for good. I doubt Jonathan is leaving the show, but you never know. Next year, I'm not going to read any spoilers! :lol:

10. togo_girl21

Ok, well I havent' read anything or heard anything about Jonathan Togo wanting to leave the show, and if Ryan Wolfe went away for good I think we would know something about it. It's really nice to know that you think Ryan is g oing to be fired all because he was "forced" to do something by an assailant.

With you guys being Ryan Wolfe fans I thought you would be a little more supportive of the character. You know what? Maybe Ryan Wolfe will be fired, even if he is going to save a kid's life from a complete Russian whack job.

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

What are you talking about? By the way you really need to learn how to use the spoiler tags.

Anyways...

I am supportive of Ryan because I am a fan, and I never said that I wanted him to be fired. I said that if Jonathan wanted to leave the show, this episode would be a way to have Ryan leave. Not that I wanted it to be the way or that it is. It's a good thing that he's trying to save Billy but even in real life if you're any kind of cop or CSI or anything, and you don't tell someone about something like this, honestly how is anyone you work with going to trust you again? Especially with such an important job. If Jonathan did want to leave the show this episode would be a way to have Ryan fired again for good. I already said I doubt he would because we'd have heard something about it. I'd be angry if they had to let him go, not really if he wanted to leave himself. So I really don't know what you're going on about.

12. togo_girl21

I don't know how to use spoiler tags? Well I am sorry, but I am kind of new to this. I am sooooo sorry. Sorry if I am breaking all the rules.

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

You obviously didn't read the important part of my message.

The tags are the little emoticon with an X for a mouth when you're writing the message in Advanced mode.

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I sent you a private message earlier on how to use the Spoiler Code. (^ above is one of the ways) If you need further assistance with that or anything else, my co-mod and I would be more than happy to oblige. :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Haha at the end of every post it was edited to put in a spoiler code!!

How are we not supportive of his character? We come on the internet every day and post in this thread about him! I personally think we are a little too supportive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I really doubt Togo is going to leave the show. I hope. Surely we would have heard about it by now. But gosh, if they kill him off I would cry for reals. Anyway, I'm sure it's character development stuff (that I'm wayyyy excited for!!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.