Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I bet the extended promo will be much better.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I hope it is better. I mean it looked like half the time Ray was working with no other CSI and being a Level 1, there has to be a Level 3 around him someplace.

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thank you PrincesJ88 for that preview. I've only seen the shorter version.

Loved the "Thanks for the over-share David" from Catherine. ;)

5. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

That looked great! Loved the Super-Dave/Cath moment. Who wrote this episode? It definitely reminds me of the more oldschool banter we (finally) got to see again in Graveyard Shift, and I'm definitely wondering if it's the Battlestar Galactica guys again. I'm also curious about the slightly enigmatic comments from Wendy and Riley about the love triangle. Lol. Maybe Wendy's had enough of Hodges' man crush on Grissom? Overall, I'm so psyched for this episode. Promo was good enough that I didn't even notice that lack of Greg (though hopefully the episode corrects that). It was definitely nice to see more of Wendy, SuperDave and Doc Robbins. They've definitely been underappreciated characters in the past. Maybe this will even be the episode where Wendy and SuperDave get upgraded to series regulars *crossing fingers*

6. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI 9x19 "The Descent Of Man"

Storyline
    When a seasoned sky diver is paralyzed after free falling to earth when his parachute doesn't deploy, he turns out to be linked to the strange death-by-airborne-toxins of two wealthy men with ties to Iran...

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks for the promo link, Princess! Looks kind of weird....reminds me a lot of the "green blood" episode. Which may or may not be a good thing.

8. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

I've had an e mail from David Rambo!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Mr Rambo, please forgive me for e mailing you but Eric Szmanda fans worldwide are going NUTS!!

We've heard a rumour that Greg "may do something to end his career as a CSI".

Please could you contain our hysteria by confirming whether or not this is true, and whether Mr Szmanda will be returning to CSI in Season 10.

Thank you for putting our sanity at ease

Regards

Hayley

Dear Hayley,
    While I am unable to comment on upcoming episodes, your question has me scratching my head, asking, "Where in the world do these rumors come from?" I can tell you that the writers are as fond of Greg Sanders as the audience is, and writing for him is a personal favorite for me.
    Sincerely yours,
    David Rambo

In a word - WOOT!

9. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Thanks for sharing, glad to hear it.:thumbsup:
    :guffaw:Don't get me wrong, i just loved the Where in the world do these rumors come from? part... He doesn't know, we don't know, probably even Eric doesn't know too.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That's good news, Szmile! Although this part
    still makes me wonder since he does not get the that much screen time overall. But then again David Rambo does not write all the episodes.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well the spoiler had the word MAY in it as in it may end his career. It may or may not. I don't think it will, but it makes for a good storyline.

Now it could be the cliffhanger for this season as they've done the CSI in-life-or-death peril so many times it can't be done again as the peril lead to death. How much further could they go? Instead they MAY do a storyline on with a cliffhanger with Greg's career on the line.

And whatever he does, I'm sure it will be something heroic or because in spite of the rules, he breaks one because it was the right thing to do. It might be part of his character coming into his own as a CSI Level 3, showing how much more responsibility he has.

Just a guess!

The operative word in that spoiler was MAY. Once I read that 'may' word I laughed and said, probably not.

12. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

I think this looks great and I'm very much looking forward to next Thursday.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well then I guess this makes this other spoiler completely wrong then? Have we been duked by someone's overactive imagination? Explains Mr Rambo's email response as well. Thanks Micha and Szmile!

This probably means none of them are true (but you never know) I really wish the Stokes on duty was real because it would have been an awesome episode. Well have to wait and see, that's all we can do.

And NicknGrissom, if all these spoilers turn out to be false don't feel bad, you didn't know. I know I felt horrible for getting everyone's hopes up that Nick would find Warrick. (and the info came from the same source)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  14. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Thanks Micha. It reminds me of the episode High and Low where Nick and Warrick investigated that paraglider that crashed. Obviously that episode didn't involve toxins and Iran.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Not necessairly as MFC said it stated May as in may or may not, its like a dangling line to draw you in get you hyped and so on. He might not know where the rumors come from (not buying that sorry) something is always let out to gather talk. It could be something the site was given as a teaser, wouldn't be the sites fault if that is the info they get from their sources. You have to admit that if it is a teaser, and if it was done for the reason of getting folks just to talk to gauge reception of how fans feel with it, it worked.

Meh if its a teaser then at least it drew discussions on it, either way its a speculative spoiler as is most of them until they air so why not go with it, discuss it and that too could let tptb know "Hey we like greg". Give them a gauge about the possible storyline (if it comes to light or not) and let them see what the fans are interested in for their fav characters/actors. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.