Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #7: A Beautiful Soul

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Here's another group photo of today's event in Hollywood, with the gang honoring Billy:thumbsup:

SO SUPPORTIVE AND ALL SO HAPPY to be together at his "STAR" event. Jorja look's cute;) Even Ecklie is there aka Marc Vann

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  2. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yay, KC, thank you so much for this amazing update:) That's all I needed, some fresh and new pics of Jorja. And yesss, there's Eric too;)

3. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

3 more in HQ

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Wow, thank you very much guys. I'm loving it. :thumbsup:
    *give hugs to all*

5. Desertwind

A couple of Jorja at Billy's big day in Hollywood, and I have to say that is the ugliest combination of colors in her outfit I've ever seen. Rust brown gross top, with her undergarment showing, with a lacy navy blue shirt, and Mary Jane shoes, & and red necklace that didn't match anything.. come on Jorja did you think that looked good?:alienblush:I've seen much better outfits on her in the past:wtf:Marg cute outfit, and Gina his wife so elegant!

JORJA AND ERIC having fun!;)

JORJA AND GEORGE watching Billy's acceptance speech, and lovin' it:thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  6. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Well that was...kind of mean. Jorja doesn't use a stylist, and that's something that I personally love about her. She doesn't get dressed based on what looks "hot" but on what feels comfortable to her. She's not a fashionista, because that's not her personality. She's carefree and wears what she wants, and doesn't care if people like it or if it's fashionable or trendy. Makes me admire her even more, really. It's all a part of what makes her so different and unique from other celebrities.

7. Desertwind

I wasn't mean, it was honest, those colors don't go together, in my opinion, and know one knows if she has a stylist or not, unless one hangs out with her, If it look's awful then it does, regardless of if she dresses and chooses her own outfits or someone else does! I've seen her in better looking outfits:vulcan:the boys look darling though:p

CUTE DRESS

8. kc_from_kc

*headdesk* I didn't say I liked the outfit. I don't. I said I like that she doesn't give a crap about whether or not her clothes match.

9. Desertwind

Now, this outift would have been so much more appropriate for his ceremony to me, very stylish:thumbsup:

CUTE COUPLE

10. erep

erep Witness

I'm going to come down in the middle here: I agree with KC that her "I-don't-particularly-care-if-it's-stylish-or-if-I've-worn-it-in-public-before" style is part of her appeal. She is, indeed, NOT like other celebrities. But I also have to side with Desertwind: the outfit didn't look that great.

However, if you look at the picture of the entire cast, most of them came VERY casual. California influence? Or maybe they thought they wouldn't be photographed as much as they were? I don't know. Billy and Gina looked almost too formal, I thought (though gorgeous). Marg seemed to get it about right -- dressed up but not over the top. The rest looked like they'd rolled out of bed, tossed on their favorite jeans/skirts and tops, and wrinkled or not, matching or not, there they were. Honestly, I think that's something I love about ALL of them. They seem real. Or, more real than most of Hollywood.:)

11. Desertwind

Yeah, Marg did get it right, my daughter liked her cute dress, and his wife was a bit too dressy, so fancy, but then again her hubby was all dressed up, so... and erep your right on the casual look, Billy did look 'hot' in his all black outfit, but the rest were dressed down, on her outfit, it just looked dorky:cardie:.. so moving on, here's one of them all when they were still together, those were the days:)

THE OLD DAYS

12. kc_from_kc

Well, in all fairness, she did call herself a dork once. :p

13. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I don't think Jorja or Marg looked their best fashion wise. Not that it matters that much as they are both so gorgeous anyway, even if their clothes choice may look a bit iffy.

14. kc_from_kc

Well really, can anyone honestly say that every single outfit they've ever worn has looked amazing? Need I remind people of the 80's? Shoulder pads, anyone?:guffaw:

15. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Well, we're not in the 80's anymore, are we? :lol:
    I think Jorja mostly dresses like cr***, but who am I to judge? She has a different style, not one I like, but I don't think she would care about what I have to say :p. There's been very few outfits that I liked on her, but so what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.